HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopes for new characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JIMJAM
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Hopes for new characters  Empty
PostSubject: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:33 pm

After reading character rules, I needed to edit this post, since goku is the only 4th party exception.
With that said, do you think the devs would consider bringing in characters from the tekken and ape escape series?

Last edited by JIMJAM on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 4th party prevention)
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:37 pm

i was thinking just in tekken characters but no anime characters no
Back to top Go down
JIMJAM
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:39 pm

KuramaExelsior wrote:

Hmm...goku is an anime character...
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:28 am

JIMJAM wrote:
KuramaExelsior wrote:

Goku was added before the new dev team took over. If the game was made today he would not be in. Sick of people using that excuse.
Back to top Go down
JIMJAM
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
JIMJAM wrote:
KuramaExelsior wrote:

Goku was added before the new dev team took over. If the game was made today he would not be in. Sick of people using that excuse.

I didn't know the dev was taken out. I haven't gotten myself familiar with who works on the game.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:48 am

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3493-rules-characters-with-existing-threads-please-read-before-creating-a-topic

This thread will help you to learn what kinds of characters are and aren't allowed in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
JIMJAM
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Dustination wrote:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3493-rules-characters-with-existing-threads-please-read-before-creating-a-topic

This thread will help you to learn what kinds of characters are and aren't allowed in the game.

ok, thank you.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:10 pm

uff, lucky
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Kurama, Tekken is a video game series, not an anime series. Neither is Ape Escape
Back to top Go down
JIMJAM
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Braystar wrote:
Kurama, Tekken is a video game series, not an anime series. Neither is Ape Escape

Oh braystar, kurama said that before I re-edited my post.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:10 pm

when i said tekken is an anime?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:12 pm

(My quoting thing is broken so I'll just do this)

"i was thinking just in tekken characters but no anime characters no"

That is what you said. You implied Tekken characters were anime characters
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:24 pm

oh sorry, what I meant is that just walked wondering if any character in Tekken could be crusade and I tell you a secret I am scared of you braystar
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 1:35 pm

KuramaExelsior wrote:
oh sorry, what I meant is that just walked wondering if any character in Tekken could be crusade and I tell you a secret I am scared of you braystar

You have no reason to be scared of Braystar. You're not Segata.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:00 pm

But Segato can explode people, twice
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:16 pm

I am a scary person. BOO
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:37 am

*scream of terror*
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:40 am

There's a designated section for worthless spam posts.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopes for new characters    Hopes for new characters  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopes for new characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1