A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) Empty
PostSubject: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:34 pm

DON'T JUDGE, K

"After watching the new Alice in Wonderland with my girlfriend, my girlfriend said I was a lot like the Mad Hatter and she was like the White Queen. When she went home, I went back to my apartment and Masturbated HARD whilst thinking about the Hatter fucking Alice in her wet pussy while the White quite licks Alice’s ass-hole and the hatters pounding dick!"

"Sometimes I fantasies about Rapunzel. It would be her first time so you’d have to guide her through it quite a bit, but when she gets the rhythm down things would get crazy. Her on top going faster and harder to where you couldn’t hold it in anymore, and you just let loose inside of her."

"I want to fuck the shit out of Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet so bad. Her curves and plump ass get me so hard every time I watch that movie. I could just bend her over the side of the ship and fuck her right in front of the crew."

“The Chesire Cat is the most attractive and sexy Disney animal. I want to feel his pink and purple penis inside me. And in way of teasing me he will fuck me hard and then make his cock disappear and then reappear in me. Hmm im getting wet just thinking about this fantasy.”

"When I was in my (very) early teens I was incredibly intrigued by the mechanics of sexual relations. But being twelve I obviously did not have someone to share in this curiosity so I was forced to use my ingenuity. I did however own a rather large cuddly toy of Pumba from the lion king. Naturally to the mind of horny teenager saw only one option. It was to roughly grind against the rump of the Stuffed toy with clumsy vigour until my inquisitiveness could be satisfied."

"I’m not really that attracted to David from Lilo and Stitch. HOWEVER, there’s a part in the first movie where he is preforming his routine in the restaurant and he let’s out a very masculine yell before doing a really hot fire baton dance. That scene alone makes me want to buy a strap-on (cause I’m a girl) and fuck him till he’s numb."

“I’ve always wanted to have a 3 way with Baloo and Bagheera from the jungle book… Or just one on one with Shere Khan.”

"A threesome with Belle and Jasmine. I want to watch them go at it at first. Then I join in."

“There are days when I get so hot after reading Aviva’s witty responses that I cant help but roughly stroke my cock. And once I reach to my climax, I release all of my fluids over my Princess Tiana blanket before I begin my second masturbation. If she’s active all day with her followers, you can bet I would be in frenzy while I masturbate and hitting F5.”

"Sometimes in order for me to fall asleep, i need to imagine a really filthy scene between two of my favorite disney characters to get off & go to sleep with good dreams ahead. Last night I imagined Mr. Moseby suddenly became aquatic & swam down to Australia. While he was there he met Dory, & the tension rose. Dory began to nip at Mr. Moseby’s neck, teasing him. “You hooligan,” he moaned. Then Dory went down on him and he cummed so hard it shot like a rocket through the sea. Mmm. I love Dorseby."

"I know that Rex from Toy Story has arms too short to be able to masturbate so I imagine myself reaching my hand into his reptilian slit and pulling out his hard pink dino dick and sucking him off while his little arms wave around frantically because there are too short to even grab my head."
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:05 pm

well
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
well

What's the matter? Are you offended?????
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Baymax watches you while you are using his armor as a sex toy.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:02 am

Slissith wrote:
Sean_McMuffin wrote:
well

What's the matter, scared?

Oh hi, Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:48 am

Alrighty then... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:43 am

Welp, time to bleach my soul and eyes,
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:

DON'T ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTy, NORMIE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:22 pm

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
well
Nintensis wrote:
Alrighty then... scratch
DestinyIntwined wrote:

Remember kids, 18 and over! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:39 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Sean_McMuffin wrote:
well
Nintensis wrote:
Alrighty then... scratch
DestinyIntwined wrote:

Remember kids, 18 and over! Wink

Welp, I cant argue with that. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Yes I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)   A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER) Empty

Back to top Go down

A collection of intimate thoughts (18 AND OVER)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1