Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Discuss whether or not you think Ike should be added to Super Smash Bros. Crusade.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:35 am

Ike is yet another case of a Smash veteran who should be a pretty safe bet at this point.
I guess he's still not in due to spriting problems?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:08 am

His sword is too big.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:44 am

Ridley is bigger, though.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:04 pm

No, clearly Ike's sword is bigger than Ridley. Have you even Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Fire Emblem is not Final Fantasy, you dunce.

The dunce part was a joke, please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Ike is from Dragon Quest.

Marth is from Fire Emblem

lern da differense
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Ike is not from Dragon Quest.
He is from Tactics Ogre.
Back to top Go down
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:17 pm

I fight for my friends
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
Tetriser
Level 2 CPU
Tetriser

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:04 am

Support for Ike!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sonargamesmy.wordpress.com
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Support for Ike!

I would Looooove if he fought as fast as in Project M. This gives room for the Black knight to come in with brawl Ike's speed/Clunkiness but with some new specials like the blade beam thing he does when doing ranged attacks with the alondite.... but that's I digress! I want to fight for my friends in speedy fashions with Quick draw mix ups~
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Yes! He needs to be in Crusade just like other brawl vets.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 pm

ooo ike I like this guy i play the FE path of radiance and is the character that I use more if I play then I want eperar seriously whether to enter crusade Stitchface
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 7:52 am

KuramaExelsior wrote:
I like this guy i play the FE path of radiance and is the character that I use more

He really should be able to use the projectile he unleashes from Ragnel. Would find more uses than "Eruption" and make it different from Marth/Roy's Neutral B. It could still be a Charge & Release move (Like Goku's new Kamehameha or basically like Eruption/Shield breaker) instead of a Charge & Hold (like Samus') for balance and still make it menacing like in FE: PoR/RD.

Add that and his Project M Quick draw mix ups and i wouldn't mind if he is as slow as Sm4sh to balance those options Razz
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:45 pm

From what I have heard, Sakurai removed Ragnell's projectile and made Ike really slow for balancing purposes.
A fast Ike is not bad either, but I feel that giving Ike a projectile simply for the sake of source accuracy might make him broken.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:58 pm

I feel like the Ragnell projectile would be almost identical to Cloud's. I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing...
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:32 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
From what I have heard, Sakurai removed Ragnell's projectile and made Ike really slow for balancing purposes.
A fast Ike is not bad either, but I feel that giving Ike a projectile simply for the sake of source accuracy might make him broken.

That sounds like Goku though. Fast fighter with projectile that can also do combos? Point being: Everything can be balanced. Goku is getting further balanced next entry and I'm pretty sure Ike could receive similar treatment (I already even posted my balancing suggestions)
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

okay, what´s is the idea to diference the aehter of the neutral special of roy?
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:14 pm

KuramaExelsior wrote:
okay, what´s is the idea to diference the aehter of the neutral special of roy?

I'm going to assume that you mean something along "Why do you want Eruption to be different from Roy's Flare blade?" and reply with:
a) They are both stationary "charge & release" moves that affect a designated area, can hurt the user on max charge and, are functionality-wise, the Mario and Luigi of Charging Fire Neutral B... this new Projectile would help him distance his specials from that of Roy and even Marth's
b) The Slash projectile would be canonically accurate due to Ike's Ragnell being one of the only swords to have one.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:57 am

not bad that is the only attack they are change?
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:19 am

KuramaExelsior wrote:
not bad that is the only attack they are change?

Umm, again I'm going to assume that you mean to say "Is it not bad that it's the only attack they would change?" in response to the new Neutral B. In which i would simply point out that Quick Draw works for the character. Though using the Sm4sh version of it could use some balancing, i suggested the Project M one where he moves but is not stuck on always hitting a foe when close.

The rest of his moves look fine to me. Some could be tweaked a little bit more to separate him from characters like Cloud for instance, but i don't deem it necessary at this point. The Changes to moves would depend on the Smash Version people want though: Sm4sh or Project M? The latter has sufficient speed and mix ups to be high tier (I think it was Ally who put him in Top 5 for the longest time pre 3.6) while the Sm4sh one could use some more balancing to cover his speed and combo defficit (both on his own Follow ups AND escaping them himself)

Personally I prefer the Project M version, but the sm4sh one is also pretty fun to play as.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:36 am

okay but stop the bullying i know my english is not good
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:55 am

KuramaExelsior wrote:

bruh
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:36 am

KuramaExelsior wrote:

It's not bullying. I legit could not understand what you meant and just assumed. Knowing that fact alone before hand could have made things easier for us all. What language do you speak? Hablas español? Porque eh ahi una alternativa si la necesitas. Por lo menos yo te entenderia mas facil.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 11:56 am

a tu hablas español eh? si pense que te burlabas de mi ingles malisimo
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Athorment the secret weapon lmao
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:30 pm

KuramaExelsior wrote:
a tu hablas español eh? si pense que te burlabas de mi ingles malisimo

Oh vaya. No, no me burlaba. Igual te convendria checar la version de ingles con algun amigo o algo. Igual en la mayoria se te entendia asi que no esta tan mal. igual compartiendo imagenes y video ayudaria en algunos contextos.

Lego Shaq wrote:
Athorment the secret weapon lmao
Lmao, Spanish and english tremble before me!
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 12:20 pm

lo siento, trato de mejorar mi ingles para que se entienda desentemente pero gracias por opinar viendo de alguien que habla ingles naturalmente y entienda español
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Why not give Ike the projectile for his N-Special and a reworked Eruption for D-Special?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion   Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Ike [Fire Emblem] Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next