PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Leafyon wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Dustination wrote:
Vote me off, see what happens.
VOTE: LYNCH LEGO SHAQ
Heh, alright.

Anyway, the 3 left in MY EYES are Dust, Leafyon, and Sliss.

Dust is the most suspicious of all these 3.
 Dust isn't being particularly suspicious.

Yet he isn't particularly pro-town either.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:54 pm

I know this is hypocritical, leaping to judgements and all but..

I think the likely Mafia team is Dust and Leafyon.

Dust should be obvious enough. Vague and only seems to reply when he's called out, and only to say "you'll regret it". And I mean, while I pulled the "you'll regret it trick" at the start too, Dust voted AEM as one of his first ever actions. Like, a month ago actions.

Leaf is a bit more complicated. I myself am not the mafia, because, well, I'm the one typing this so why would I consider myself a possible Mafia member lmao.

So anyway, Leaf randomly defending Dust who was clearly not being anything equaling non-suspicious kinda sticks out to me. Like, really sticks out. And Leaf has barely done anything, too. I've yet to see them type more then 3 sentences in a post.

Also, notice this:

Leafyon wrote:
Jumping to someone's defense doesn't exactly help your case, Dust.

Unvote: AEM

Vote: SP
Calls Dust out...Vote's SP.

A bit weird, huh? Ever heard of a "bus"? It's when one maf tries to accuse another maf so they'll seem innocent. But in this case Leaf just randomly bought it up.

Leaf, overall, has been quiet, bringing up random things, defending Dust, and more.

So defending Sliss and AEM...

AEM is cleared now unless this is some weird illusion trick.

Sliss has been one of the most participating players so far, and also isn't randomly defending Dust;  if we assume Dust is mafia, Sliss is either bussing in the post above me or helping me out. Helping me out is far more likely.

So that leaves me.

Meloetta, vengeful townie. I've said a ton, and I've contributed a ton. I've not jumped to unfounded conclusions, like Dust, and I'm not lurking in the shadows like Leaf.

So to conclude...

After a lot of deducting, the mafia is a team of Dust and Leafyon.

Do we agree? And Dust and Leafyon, what do you two have to say?
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Let me try to make myself more clear.

First, assuming I'm not mafia.

When I thought Dust was accusing SP, I assumed they were both mafia, at which point, I voted for the one between the two of them who already had votes.

Other than being vague and not exactly help I said he isn't being Suspicious, as in, he hasn't said anything that was in any way out of the ordinary for town.

Then, assuming i'm mafia.

What would I gain from putting under someone who is also part of the mafia? To be honest I really want to know.

Additionally, there is no way of knowing the intent of actions like this, it's all a matter of trust.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 pm

I did say I was bulletproof right? Why would the mafia foolishly target me when I was the easiest guy to frame? *Sigh*, whatever, thanks for proving me for me.

Vote:Lego Shaq
I'm going to side with Dust, and I'll bank on it being Shaq and Sliss.

Judging from I understand, Dust is definitely the doctor. Meaning two of you three: The Vigilante, the Vengeful Cop, and the Vengeful Town. Are most definitely lying.

And quite frankly, I still think a Vengeful Cop is super dumb. And an actual Vengeful is too good of a fake claim.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:23 pm

AEM wrote:
I did say I was bulletproof right? Why would the mafia foolishly target me when I was the easiest guy to frame? *Sigh*, whatever, thanks for proving me for me.

Vote:Lego Shaq
I'm going to side with Dust, and I'll bank on it being Shaq and Sliss.

Judging from I understand, Dust is definitely the doctor. Meaning two of you three: The Vigilante, the Vengeful Cop, and the Vengeful Town. Are most definitely lying.

And quite frankly, I still think a Vengeful Cop is super dumb. And an actual Vengeful is too good of a fake claim.
What the hell? Siding with the guy who's voted you 3 different times?

I guess you're just completely ignoring Leaf's existence? Somehow, we're more scum then him?

Look outside the box of your own games. This is not your Mafia games. Stop playing with that logic. And come on, Dust is basically outright saying he's vengeful, but even though I've made a proper case for me being innocent, and Dust has said "you'll regret it" the entire time, I think I can rightfully assume you ignored my entire post.

Also, do I need to say what I am and my abillity again? Meloetta. Perish Song. What can get more fitting then that?

Leafyon wrote:
Let me try to make myself more clear.

First, assuming I'm not mafia.

When I thought Dust was accusing SP, I assumed they were both mafia, at which point, I voted for the one between the two of them who already had votes.

Other than being vague and not exactly help I said he isn't being Suspicious, as in, he hasn't said anything that was in any way out of the ordinary for town.

Then, assuming i'm mafia.

What would I gain from putting under someone who is also part of the mafia? To be honest I really want to know.

Additionally, there is no way of knowing the intent of actions like this, it's all a matter of trust.
You would basically be cleared if you voted Dust and Dust was mafia, while you were as well.

Okay, but you've still yet to give any kind of useful, unrefutable case. What are you, anyway? And even then, the only defense I see here is that you said Dust wasn't suspicious and you also completely ignored "bussing".

Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:53 pm

I addressed "bussing" via question, did I not? Thanks for the answer by the way.

I've already said that I'm a vigilante. Walrein. Sheer Cold.

I didn't provide any kind of defense, I simply expanded on my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Leafyon wrote:
I addressed "bussing" via question, did I not? Thanks for the answer by the way.

I've already said that I'm a vigilante. Walrein. Sheer Cold.

I didn't provide any kind of defense, I simply expanded on my thoughts.
Can't tell if that's sarcasm, but if it is, my bad. If it isn't thanks.

Alright, good point. I still think Dust is by far the most likely to be maf. So in my eyes it's you or Sliss who's partners with him.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:09 pm

All you've done is get put on my "Do not save" list fám
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Dustination wrote:
All you've done is get put on my "Do not save" list fám
Dust I love you tho..
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:29 pm

And now I'm on everyone's scum list.

Great.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Slissith wrote:

Great.
If you want to get off, then make a defense and claim your role and Pokemon.

And I mean a big defense.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Slissith wrote:

Great.

I think we already are past that point; I did claim role and pokemon, as well as explained how it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Slissith wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Slissith wrote:

Great.

I think we already are past that point; I did claim role and pokemon, as well as explained how it makes sense.
I think it'd be better for you to just re-explain. There's been some major events between your early, early explanation and here today.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Slissith wrote:

Great.

I think it'd be better for you to just re-explain. There's been some major events between your early, early explanation and here today.

Of course. In fact I think I should just copy-paste what DSwift sent me.

Abilities:

Destiny Bond
Whenever you are lynched during the day phase and just before the night phase begins, you can select one player (other than yourself) and have their alignment revealed to the public.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Slissith wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
Slissith wrote:

Great.

Of course. In fact I think I should just copy-paste what DSwift sent me.

Abilities:

Destiny Bond
Whenever you are lynched during the day phase and just before the night phase begins, you can select one player (other than yourself) and have their alignment revealed to the public.
I...I don't think you're allowed to do that dude. Unless you're faking that you typed this up.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Well, I'll leave that up to DSwift.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:07 pm

That's a huge no-no lmao.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 pm

Yeah Sliss you should've already known not to do that, like come on man.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Obviously it's Shaq and Leafyon then, game over
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Dustination wrote:
Obviously it's Shaq and Leafyon then, game over
Obviously, it's YOU and Leafyon.

Thanks to Sliss ruining the game, it's the question of Dust or me being the maf now; and who will you guys choose?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:13 pm

It's literally not me, and I protected you last round lmfao
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:03 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:04 am

Leafyon wrote:
That's a huge no-no lmao.

Lego Shaq wrote:
Yeah Sliss you should've already known not to do that, like come on man.

Damn, sorry guys... I apologise... I guess I should have asked first :/
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:59 am

Dustination wrote:
It's literally not me, and I protected you last round lmfao
Well it's not me either, and I did nothing last round because I'm a vengeful townie. So how exactly is this gonna play out.
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Sorry, Sliss.

Copypasting role PMs is banned.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:35 pm

DSwift wrote:
Sorry, Sliss.

Bit too late for that now...
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:49 pm

DSwift wrote:
Sorry, Sliss.

Once again, I'm very sorry DSwift Sad
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:07 pm

So anyways..

VOTE: Dust
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:13 pm

You crazy
VOTE: LEGO SHAQ
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:20 pm

I don't even know what to say at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next