PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 am

Sorry about this... Vote: AEM.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:48 am

Just checked... apparently I was wrong... Fenni was a cop and not a watcher.

Anyway, I've made my choice.

VOTE: SP
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Read the role again. He was the cop.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:24 pm

AEM wrote:
Read the role again. He was the cop.

Slissith wrote:
Just checked... apparently I was wrong... Fenni was a cop and not a watcher
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:27 pm

blargh when pages are posted in between things

Also if you're voting me solely based on my Pokemon why would I claim a scummy Pokemon when I could literally claim whatever I wanted out of 700+ Pokemon? I'm voting to lynch Sliss based on role claims counteracting each other. If you're still going to vote me based on something trivial as my character claim when I could have easily lied about it if I was a scum you're just bringing the Town's defeat closer.

I'm still the only person really voting with explaining their reasoning, the rest of you are literally just voting and going "thats my choice". Iunno how many of you have actually mafia'd in the past but not communicating with others is how we lose and the scum wins.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 pm

I voted sp based on that the fact that nothing he did was pro-town. All his (minimal) actions consisted of blaming others and generating humorus stories to rationalise his choices.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:03 pm

AEM wrote:
blargh when pages are posted in between things

Also if you're voting me solely based on my Pokemon why would I claim a scummy Pokemon when I could literally claim whatever I wanted out of 700+ Pokemon? I'm voting to lynch Sliss based on role claims counteracting each other. If you're still going to vote me based on something trivial as my character claim when I could have easily lied about it if I was a scum you're just bringing the Town's defeat closer.

I'm still the only person really voting with explaining their reasoning, the rest of you are literally just voting and going "thats my choice". Iunno how many of you have actually mafia'd in the past but not communicating with others is how we lose and the scum wins.
(I've played epicmafia for 2 years, I most likely have the most mafia experience here, I would think)

You started a bandwagon of sorts, and kept trying to get Sliss voted; oddly enough, he's not even voting you, he's voting someone else entirely. It's quite foolish to vote based on character.

ALSO, when I voted you, you took off your vote for Sliss and voted me..wouldn't a hardened mafia vet know not to do that?

And another thing; you said we shouldn't vote based on Pokemon, but half of your post voting me was based on how out of place I am. Quite rude, and quite hypocritical.

So there's an explanation for my own reasoning, as I assume you'd like.

I'd rather keep an eye on you.

(by the way aem, you're a good guy in my book, don't take this personally, please; i'm just trying to defend myself, i hope this doesn't come across as hostile. all nikki supporters are family)
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Alright Sliss I guess that makes sense.
Memes should die.

PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 DBgdlI8
Shaq, if you read my post I voted you based on your role claim. Someone who openly claims Vengeful does so in order to not get lynched. I challenged your claim because a scummy who claims Vengeful does so to not get lynched. Which is why I voted you.

You claiming the only Legendary amongst us is odd too, but the majority of my reasoning was to challenge your claim.

then I later go back on sliss because of the two cop revelation thing

I initially voted Sliss because WHO CLAIMS MALAMAR. Sometimes common sense is the best sense, and Malamar with a Vengeful Cop check doesn't add up.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:47 pm

AEM i'm simply voting you because you started the roleclaim. This isn't an irrational line of thinking, is it?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:00 pm

The problem is that there seem to be a role and pokemon indentity disconnet anyway; Honchkrow doesn't seem to suit the bulletproof miller role, neither does Melloetta fit the vengeful townie role.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:08 pm

AEM wrote:
Alright Sliss I guess that makes sense.
Memes should die.

Shaq, if you read my post I voted you based on your role claim. Someone who openly claims Vengeful does so in order to not get lynched. I challenged your claim because a scummy who claims Vengeful does so to not get lynched. Which is why I voted you.

You claiming the only Legendary amongst us is odd too, but the majority of my reasoning was to challenge your claim.

then I later go back on sliss because of the two cop revelation thing

I initially voted Sliss because WHO CLAIMS MALAMAR. Sometimes common sense is the best sense, and Malamar with a Vengeful Cop check doesn't add up.
You vote me, but not, say, Dust, who simply said "vote me and you'll regret it"? I feel it doesn't make sense to vote me for claiming vengeful, and I did so with no vagueness.

Slissith wrote:
The problem is that there seem to be a role and pokemon indentity disconnet anyway; Honchkrow doesn't seem to suit the bulletproof miller role, neither does Melloetta fit the vengeful townie role.
I, Meloetta, love to sing.

Vengeful kills.

What kills and is a song?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 pm

Rebecca Black's Friday.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Slissith wrote:
Rebecca Black's Friday.
Memes should die
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Isn't "memes should die" a meme too?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Leafyon wrote:
AEM i'm simply voting you because you started the roleclaim. This isn't an irrational line of thinking, is it?
Not necessarily. I would imagine scum would be interested in knowing who is the ideal target. Yet at the same time if nobody says anything the scum get off free. If you want a second opinion, ask Shaq I guess.

Slissith wrote:
Miller I can see, the design for Honchkrow is inspired by your run in the mill Mob Boss. Though my move Fly allows me to dodge attacks.

If you do not mind me asking, what lets you be a Vengeful Cop in a game where a Cop and Vengeful role already exists? You're by far the biggest elephant in the room.

Lego Shaq wrote:
You vote me, but not, say, Dust, who simply said "vote me and you'll regret it"? I feel it doesn't make sense to vote me for claiming vengeful, and I did so with no vagueness.
Ugh. I'll tell you why during the night phase.
PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 IsICUyd
But I see where you're getting at with your role. I'll buy it. I still think Sliss is the most logical choice right now.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 3:09 pm

AEM wrote:
Leafyon wrote:
Not necessarily. I would imagine scum would be interested in knowing who is the ideal target. Yet at the same time if nobody says anything the scum get off free. If you want a second opinion, ask Shaq I guess.

Slissith wrote:
Miller I can see, the design for Honchkrow is inspired by your run in the mill Mob Boss. Though my move Fly allows me to dodge attacks.

If you do not mind me asking, what lets you be a Vengeful Cop in a game where a Cop and Vengeful role already exists? You're by far the biggest elephant in the room.

Lego Shaq wrote:
Ugh. I'll tell you why during the night phase.
PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 IsICUyd
But I see where you're getting at with your role. I'll buy it. I still think Sliss is the most logical choice right now.
...AEM brings up valid points. I'm not taking my vote off just yet, but maybe..

Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:40 am

AEM wrote:

Honestly I don't think so, AEM. Just because a cop and a vengeful role exists, does not a mean that an other role that incorporates aspects from both cannot exist. As you know, there are many types of Mafia games such as "non-normal" and "bastard".

Not to mention that since my ability takes place during the day, it is very difficult to role-block.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:31 pm

It is a very odd addition design-wise, and you have yet to answer my question regarding how your role even functions.

If you're not willing to let us in on how you do what you do, I see no reason to trust you.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:36 pm

None of you even know what I am
Shrouded in mystery
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:54 pm

AEM wrote:
It is a very odd addition design-wise, and you have yet to answer my question regarding how your role even functions.

If you're not willing to let us in on how you do what you do, I see no reason to trust you.

Quite simply, when I'm Lynched or killed during the night, the alignment of a player of my choice is revealed to the public.

Dustination wrote:
Shrouded in mystery

sucm pls
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Slissith wrote:
AEM wrote:

Quite simply, when I'm Lynched or killed during the night, the alignment of a player of my choice is revealed to the public.

Dustination wrote:
Shrouded in mystery

sucm pls
If you don't understand, Sliss is Oracle.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Sliss has yet to explain how that works in the context of Malamar.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Sliss, I believe you may want to just reveal the move you have, if you wish to throw AEM off your tail.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Basically.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 5:06 pm

...Hey, wait a second, why are you pushing Sliss to reveal his role?

..Do you want to know so you'll know if he needs to be taken out quickly?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm pushing Sliss to explain how in the world a Malamar can act as a Vengeful Cop.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:29 am

AEM wrote:
I'm pushing Sliss to explain how in the world a Malamar can act as a Vengeful Cop.

The same way a Honchkrow can be a bulletproof miller and a Melloetta a Vengeful Townie.

I suppose the justification from the fact that Malamar is Psychic pokemon that can learn Destiny Bond (albeit through bredding).
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:57 pm

That's what I was looking for.

And I have Fly, and Shaq appears to have Perish Song.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Makes enough sense, which means I still have no reason to change my vote, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Well I did all I could for you town.

The only reason you're voting me from what I understand is because I'm trying to do things so rip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next