HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonico312
Level 1 CPU

N/A

E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] Empty
PostSubject: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:18 pm

-Robot shadow friend

Attacks

-Machine gun
-Rocket launcher
-Laser beam
-Flamethrowers

NOTE:Attacks are the original game sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood.

Attacks for smash here: https://mega.co.nz/#!Lx4QEAIB!1YaC0qSXoAt9GB3sT6_nrse6W4vAjOUppM0ktnWRdOE

Last edited by Sonico312 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:49 pm

man for you and the new ones you need to understand much of the guys here don't want at all more sonic characters just than eggman for the last sonic character if they don't want silver who is one of the fan favorite in sonic games they obviously ( i am not claiming no one) won't accept omega or vector or any other. I seriously i am not the best on moveset but something that you may understand is not just say  attacks and tell them to search for it is that you need to explain where that moveset will be like if it gonna be and smash or special. But sorry i am saying the truth they don't want more sonic characters. And really i don't get why you don't want silver tell me what is the "not unique part" silver have is asking no claiming
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 pm

Playtimebro, people are still allowed to request Sonic characters, regardless of the devs' personal preference. There will always be a factor of whether somebody likes a game or character that comes with each suggestion. Throwing a bunch of credentials of the character as well as their achievements and abilities aren't always going to make the cut if a character is super bland. Some people simply don't click with a series or character, so it's understandable why some characters just don't do it for people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Ok thanks. I will add to silver thread and explanation of the specials ,grabs and the final smash i will add a link for the gifs of the tilts, aerials and smash but if you give me the opportunity
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:15 am

I'd rather actually read the topic that informs me about the character's moves rather than downloading some suspicious files.

Absolutely no support whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Omega is actually my favourite Sonic character, so I'd like to point out that he debuted in Heroes, not that godawful excuse for an RPG. He could also have a ton of moveset potential, and his quips would be hilarious.

That being said, zero support. We've got enough Sonic already. More Sonic than Zelda, in fact.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Omega is actually my favourite Sonic character, so I'd like to point out that he debuted in Heroes, not that godawful excuse for an RPG. He could also have a ton of moveset potential, and his quips would be hilarious.

That being said, zero support. We've got enough Sonic already. More Sonic than Zelda, in fact.

Much as I FRIGGIN LOVE Omega, Mr. Shiruza is right. We have enough Sonic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Are you gotta be kidding me 5 seriously if someone explain what others dont have that "unique" that others dont have actually tell me of this 3 that include too to my unnoficial final roaster who amy,cream and tell me what they dont have unique that much in sonic makes in ball and roll that doesnt mean they have to use that
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Playtimebro wrote:
Are you gotta be kidding me 5 seriously if someone explain what others dont have that "unique" that others dont have actually tell me of this 3 that include too to my unnoficial final roaster who amy,cream and tell me what they dont have unique

...No?

...No matter what the question is, it's got nothing to do with uniqueness. I freakin' love Omega. It's just that another Sonic rep really isn't necessary. I mean, we have three more than the usual fare, so that's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. If anything, the fifth rep would be Silver, if only to complete the Sonic/Shadow/Silver trio after the Sonic/Tails/Knuckles trifecta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Its ok but for me if we dont add 8 its but if you want Eggman in the why not Silver too after all we were planing to have 6 reps in Fire Emblem and its a less big franchise than Sonic franchise so i guess why 6 reps of sonic ok i will eleminate amy and cream for the unnoficial final roaster but i will leave Silver by then
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Well, Fire Emblem's been around since the NES days, so it actually *is* a big franchise. Hell in Japan it's as flagship as Zelda or Mario is; in fact, in Smash 4, the FE franchise currently has the same number of characters as the Zelda franchise does (technically more, since Sheik and Zelda are the same person)! So it's not really a matter of importance there.

The reason why I think the team would stop at 4 is because of the fact that it isn't a Nintendo franchise. Smash is, primarily, a celebration of Nintendo; if there's going to be any representation of a non-Nintendo character, it's because of their history with Nintendo (for example; Sonic and Crash were rivals, Pac-Man and Klonoa are part of Namco who's worked closely with them in the past, etc). The only exceptions are really Goku and Weegee, but Weegee was a joke character who was never intended to be permanent and Goku is only here due to popularity and being part of Crusade's first roster. The point behind this, is that they should feel lucky for even being included, and don't have the same right to a countless roster of characters as, say, Mario would.

As for Eggman and Silver, it's because Eggman is the series' longstanding villain and Silver is part of the 06 Hedgehog gang. Even then, it's a fight between the two, not an inclusion of them both; to have even 4 Sonic characters is a lot, with 5 pushing it. Keeping that in mind, 8 is overkill, bordering on fanboy-dev bias levels of suspicious development decisions.

If you want a solid Smash-like fighting game with a ton of characters, then I'd recommend downloading Super Sonic Knockout. Omega is a playable character, along with characters like Chaos, Cream, and Shadow, and getting Omega is stupidly easy (just win 3 battles).
http://supersonicknockout.x10.mx/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Yeah you may be right with fire emblem but if compare with starfox is smaller than sonic but if is planned to have 5 and sonic is bigger than starfox why not adding 1 more to be 6 not 8 ,6 i will give 1 for both Eggman is the villain and Silver is 1 fan favorite taking in count a full sonic fan community and after been from Sega after all Nintendo knows that Silver favorite as you most know he appear on brawl/3ds Green Hill Zone stage with Tails and Knuckles I am actually not searching for a Sonic mugen game no thanks just saying that both arent bad ideas after all if Silver much people who are smash fan and hasnt account here by then i not fighting i am just saying that is true
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Playtimebro wrote:
we were planing to have 6 reps in Fire Emblem

Stop spreading misinformation. You don't know this.

Thank you Shiruza for clearing everything else up.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Playtimebro wrote:
Yeah you may be right with fire emblem but if compare with starfox is smaller than sonic but if is planned to have 5 and sonic is bigger than starfox why not adding 1 more to  be 6 not 8 ,6 i will give 1 for both Eggman is the villain and Silver is 1 fan favorite taking in count a full sonic fan community and after been from Sega after all Nintendo knows that Silver favorite as you most know he appear on brawl/3ds Green Hill Zone stage with Tails and Knuckles I am actually not searching for a Sonic mugen game no thanks just saying that both arent bad ideas after all if Silver much people who are smash fan and hasnt account here by then i not fighting i am just saying that is true

It's not a MUGEN and the engine is really solid for a fan game, but whatever. Your call. >_>'"

Again, it's not that Sonic isn't important, it's that it's not a Nintendo franchise. People actually complain that there's too much Sonic in the game already. Smash isn't a video game crossover, it's a Nintendo crossover, and even though Crusade likes to blur lines in some areas it still has that core idea in mind. Sonic will not be getting any more than 5 characters tops because Sonic is not a Nintendo franchise and doesn't get the same rights as a Nintendo franchise would.

My points are these;
-Sonic's importance is the only reason he even has 4 characters in the first place
-The Sonic franchise is currently the most-repped 3rd party (non-Nintendo) franchise anyways
-People are actually complaining about those two above facts already anyways
-Normal Smash has a total of one Sonic character, because that's the most he's ever going to get in the actual Smash games.

Is it clear now? Sonic is actually over-repped by the current standards. Any more would be overkill.

EDIT: Sorry Dust, I don't mean to interrupt but I just want to try to clear it up one last time.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:33 am

@Shiruza:

Sonic franchise in Crusade only got 4 reps cause the previous Crusade developers added 3 characters. They never explained why they added all 3, but judging by their track record, I would bet they were added cause of sprite availability. Shadow's inclusion however was added by the current development team a good 3-4 years ago. There was a public poll between Shadow and Eggman. The former one as obvious. Adding a 4th rep was debatable at the time, but you know how vocal the Sonic fanboys are. So no, as a former developer of this project, I can guarantee you that 4 reps were not added due to the franchise's importance. I just wanted to clear up on that first bullet point you made on your post.

But yea, regarding E-123 Omega. I will give it no support. Here are my simple reasons.

- We are waaaay over-repped with Sonic characters. We already have the main character, the sidekick, and the 2 other characters that fans wet themselves over. lol. The only reason to even boost up the representation number is to include Dr. Eggman, who seriously should've been on the roster in the first place before Knuckles and Shadow. E-123 Omega doesn't seem to have any merit to his inclusion besides having a minority of support from Sonic fans.

- The presentation of this character from the author of this topic is poorly done. This is referring to Sonico312. You provide no description about the character for those who are no familiar with him, myself for example. You offer no reason to why we should get behind this suggestion. You don't even make the effort to present a full moveset, none the less explain what will make him an interesting addition gameplay wise. If you can't make the effort for your presentation, then why should I commit to support it over dozens of other choices that were better presented. Also, the fact that the reader has to download a risky file by speculation simply cause you didn't want to write down the move set already leaves a bad taste in this whole suggestion, mostly the one who suggested it in the first place, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:23 pm

@Smash King

I Agree with what you have, but I have a small complaint. And that is:
We are not over-repped with Sonic characters. It has like, I dunno, 10 tons of Mario characters, or 1 s**t ton to be exact (That's not disrespect, that's my catchphrase.) And the Sonic roster needs at least 2 more characters, and like you said, Robotnik (Or Eggman) Would be one. (I Personally would pick Amy or Metal Sonic (Not as an ALT because Metal Sonic is unique) Now, here is my, very real reason why E-123 shouldn't be in a fighting game, let alone this one: He is a BLATANT copy of E-102 Beta, who is a much better character, and if we WERE going to have a Sonic robot in SSBC, it would probably be the Egg Pawn or E-102 BETA. No support for GAMMA
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:44 am

Shiruza wrote:
in fact, in Smash 4, the FE franchise currently has the same number of characters as the Zelda franchise does (technically more, since Sheik and Zelda are the same person)!
Technically, no, because Zelda and Shiek being the same person is only true for OoT Zelda.
However, the Zelda in Smash 4 is from Twilight Princess and not from Ocarina of Time, so in the case of Smash 4, that Zelda is NOT Shiek, but a different person (while Shiek is OoT Zelda disguised as, well, Shiek).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood]   E-123 Omega [sonic chronicles the dark brotherhood] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1