Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion   Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:25 pm

(This counts right? Well, for now, let's assume it does)

This would make a great assist trophy. Anyone who has ever played Geometry Dash knows what I'm talking about. But, this one needs some explaining. First off, I do not mean just the Square, but a seperate (How the f Exclamation k do you spell that?) Assist Trophy for the other forms (Spaceship, UFO, Ball, and Triangle Ship?(Unknown name)). And before ANYONE complains about "One thread per character", this IS one character and is easier than posting 5 different threads. We good? Good. Now onto the important stuff. First off, what face would the Square have, since it has like (counts) 46 faces. I think the best choice would be - wait, I just checked, and you don't have assist trophies DAM- Ok, IF Assist Trophies are added, otherwise just make this an Item (5?)
Anyway, the best face would be the [Neutral] face, y'know, the one that is plastered everywhere for Geometry Dash. I think the colors should be Light Green and Light Blue, and the designs of the other forms should be default. Anyway, onto how they function

Square:
Continually goes in a set path and jumps a few times, while harming those it touches
Spaceship:
Basically the same but turns around after running into a flip portal and lasts longer, oh and can fly
UFO:
Hops around and lasts longer than both of the above
Ball:
Continuously causes slash damage while moving up and down and can take the unlucky one caught in it's path with it off the screen.
Triangle Ship:
Continuously moves up and down in sharp motions and the trail left behind causes damage, too.

I hop this counts. Even if it doesn't, I can move it to the suggestions thread.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion   Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/

Geometry Square (Geometry Dash) Assist Trophy (If that becomes a thing) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1