HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Now, I know what we're all thinking, and let me explain how the character would worry before you judge.

character symbol: RobTop's R
default color: the orange and blue ._. Face you see on all the GD art. Every other color and icon is up to you.

standard attack: bump
dash attack: slide
side tilt: bump
side smash: side spike (literally)
up tilt: hop
up smash: UFO jump (UFO portal and eveverything)
down tilt: spin
down smash: dual spikes
standard special: spaceship (portal and all)
Side special: Triangle spaceship (you geussed it, portal and all)
up special: bounce bubble
down special: ball (yup. Portal)
Final Smash: Bass Drop: a random dubstep beat (from the Clutterfunk song) sounds and the square grow huge and using button presses, those light show music notes from GD appear and act as hazards for enemies. Kind of alike DK from the official Smash.

I actually haveDr a drawing of the symbol, the default color, and the final smash. Check out Ninjastormer.deviantart.com

Update: do not click the deviantart link for symbol, icon, and fs pictures. They won't upload.

Last edited by Dustination on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please do not double post)
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Who is this character
It sounds like a shape but I can't be sure because you provided no information
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Actually, yes I did. And yes, he is a shape.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:23 pm

I read your post twice over and nowhere did you elaborate on who this character is or why it should be playable.
You posted a link to what I would assume are images, but then told me not to click them.

What is a portal? What is 'clutterfunk'? How does the bubble work? How does the spaceship work? The way you presented this character is unprofessional and lazy which leads me to think this character does not deserve a spot on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Have you not played or at least heard about Geometry Dash, a**hole? And that statement is not just for this post.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Axtran wrote:
Have you not played or at least heard about Geometry Dash, a**hole? And that statement is not just for this post.

No, I have not, it's your job to explain to the developers why this character is more important than some of the other characters that have yet to be included. I would vouch that more than half of us have not played Geometry Dash because we aren't 14 year old children who believe a box from a flavor of the month iPhone game has more merit than, well, just about anybody else.

I'm not sure you are aware of what you're trying to do, so here it is in short:
 1. Propose an undeserving character with no information on who it is and vague descriptions of how he would work
 2. Said character is literally a square with a face that slides along the ground from a game which is a clone of an older and far more popular game. (I wouldn't expect you to know which one.)
 3. When a developer asks legitimate questions, call him an asshole

The formula to success. Surely now we'll consider him. 
Great work buddy, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:31 am

I suggest Axtran to be banned from this forum.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:07 am

This is yet another good example on how to not make a character thread. Barely anything to read about or even imagine about. And plus, calling Dust a A-hole like that is not tolerated. This would still apply whether he was a admin or not.

If you don't provide a better opening post soon enough and behave yourself. I will lock this topic and also forbid you to make anymore character topics since you have consistently done it wrong.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:19 am

I had a post in the workings that I was going to reply with here, but since that got erased thanks to extremely unfortunate keystrokes and my idiocy, I think the best I can say has probably been summed up by Dust. Like Wreck-It Ralph, Freddy Fazzbear, Hipster Whale, and practically any other contemporary gaming icon, you would need to really convince us that Geometry Dasher deserves to be in smash for us to even consider it. Being a non-Nintendo character is one thing, but being a mobile exclusive character (as far as I'm concerned honestly) is a whole different ballpark.

This is a nightmarish presentation, one-word attack descriptions and all.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:07 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
I suggest Axtran to be banned from this forum.
Support. Please put this post on the Wall of shame, too.
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Enough time has passed and no effort was made to improve upon this. So I will lock this topic and send it away. Axtran, I forbid you to create more character topics at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion   Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Geometry Dasher (Geometry Dash) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1