Jiggth (OC) Discussion: Better than maining two characters! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jiggth (OC) Discussion: Better than maining two characters!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

Jiggth (OC) Discussion: Better than maining two characters! Empty
PostSubject: Jiggth (OC) Discussion: Better than maining two characters!   Jiggth (OC) Discussion: Better than maining two characters! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Coming from the corner of Brawl modifications, a newcomer to Smash. An original character created from the masterminds of Brawl Minus. A concept so broken, it just may work. I hereby present to you:

JIGGTH

Jiggth is a swordfighter with a unique style, with the ability to deal a multitude of hits for a lot of damage. However because of this, she is a glass cannon which can be KO'd really early. Jiggth is by design a high-risk high-reward character, much like the playstyles she was based off of. Jiggth also has amazing hair. Also... oh I give up.

Jiggth is an inside joke in the Brawl Minus community and a combination of Marth and Purin's playstyles. I didn't consider this 4th party because of it's originality it's moreso considered either an OC or Nintendo relevant.
There are however a number of users who want to see Jiggth playable in Brawl Minus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/

Jiggth (OC) Discussion: Better than maining two characters!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1