Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which 2hu would you fuck?
Reimu Hakurei
Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_left17%Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Marisa Kirisame
Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_left0%Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Sakuya Izayoi
Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_left0%Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Cirno
 0% [ 0 ]
Patchouli Knowledge
 0% [ 0 ]
Remilia Scarlet
 0% [ 0 ]
Sanae Kochiya
 0% [ 0 ]
Yukari Yakumo
Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_left17%Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
Tenshi Hinanawi
 0% [ 0 ]
Hong Meiling
 17% [ 1 ]
Suwako Moriya
 17% [ 1 ]
Youmu Konpaku
 0% [ 0 ]
Reisen Udongein Inaba
 0% [ 0 ]
Alice Margatroid
 17% [ 1 ]
Utsuho Reiuji
 17% [ 1 ]
Iku Nagae
 0% [ 0 ]
Komachi Onozuka
 0% [ 0 ]
Aya Shameimaru
 0% [ 0 ]
Suika Ibuki
 0% [ 0 ]
Yuyuko Saigyouji
 0% [ 0 ]
(Other)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Empty
PostSubject: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 am

*nasally nerd voice* b-but muh nintendo wewevancy

Fuck you, that rule is dumb and arbitrary and this poll is a waste of everyone's time anyway apologies SK

Assuming you're well acquainted with Touhou (if you aren't then god knows how you've made it this far into the foul depths of the internet), so I'll skip all the boring exposition shit. That's Google's job. I'm not writing a dissertation on anime bullet hell girls* at 8 in the morning on a Saturday.

Cast your votes, eh.

The poll only includes the cast of Hisoutensoku (fighting spinoff), there are a lot of important characters I missed yeah shoot me

*I'm totally up for doing an dissertation on Touhou, however now isn't the best time
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 am

Reimu was the only name I recognized, so I voted for that option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:32 am

Yeah she's the bona fide main character but I thought I'd include other options since touhou fans can be very divisive
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:13 am

I'm not into pedophilia. You should know that about me, bro.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:38 am

Well Suwako has that hat. dat. staring. hat.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:01 pm

sp wrote:
Reimu Alice was the only name I recognized, so I voted for that option.
^My version
Back to top Go down
superluigi12
Level 2 CPU
superluigi12

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Where's Flandre?
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:01 pm

She's chaotic. She rips the seams of the universe. Her fighting game moveset is inventive. She has a remarkable design and seems to be a huge fan favorite.

My vote is on Yukari Yakumo, since her fighting style and attitude would fit a Smash Bros game. Donation box girl and cocky magician boy can rot in an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Locking for lack of Nintendo relevance. See Suggestion Poll Rule #6.

Also delivering a warning for profanity in the OP.  The Global Forum Rules clearly state a zero tolerance policy.  This can be found under GFR #3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles   Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles Empty

Back to top Go down

Resurrecting the idea of a Touhou rep for shits & giggles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1