Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
SP

cellularSP

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 am

Greninjathegreat wrote:
So what do you think the length of time is going to be now until the next character? I don't really expect one tomorrow but I think next week wouldn't be out of the question.

Never satisfied

Always thirsty

Much Smash bros
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 am

StayPuft wrote:
Greninjathegreat wrote:
So what do you think the length of time is going to be now until the next character? I don't really expect one tomorrow but I think next week wouldn't be out of the question.

Never satisfied

Always thirsty

Much Smash bros
Well we still at least have Wario to come, there's no way he's cut with Waluigi and Ashley.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Kiddragon wrote:
On the note of new items, pretty sure the Galaga alien ships are AT, the boomerang is from ALBW/ALTTP and the special flag is originally from Xevious.

Oh, and I think there is more than 14 returning items.
Really? You think the boomerang is from ALBW/ALTTP? Idk what those are, but I'm pretty sure it's from SMB3DW/SMB3DL, because
Spoiler:
and
Spoiler:

They look very simular, and seeing that Mario Kart 8 is also getting the boomerang as an item, I wouldn't be surprised if this is based off 3D Land and World.
That's because it is the boomerang from Super Mario 3D Land/World.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:26 am

Greninjathegreat wrote:

You mean the length of time between people having screaming tantrums about return fighters?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 am

HypeConduit wrote:
Greninjathegreat wrote:

You mean the length of time between people having screaming tantrums about return fighters?
Length of time between Mewtwo fanboys crying over the fact that he isn't returning.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:45 pm

I'm not expecting any character reveals for the rest of the month of April. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if we get no character reveals until E3. We received 3-5 months worth of character reveals off that Direct earlier this month. Not to mention that the 3DS version is about less than 4 months away from release.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Well the 5 "Character approaching" things are gone, which means NOTHING... BUT, I do feel like we'll see another character before E3. Razz
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Well the 5 "Character approaching" things are gone, which means NOTHING... BUT, I do feel like we'll see another character before E3. Razz
Or during E3 when Nintendo performs a direct instead of a press conference.

You guys think a playable demo will be available on the eshop near release?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:06 pm

I pretty much expect Wario next week looking at the facts, he's one of the last "shoe-in" characters next to Falcon, an Earthbound rep and probably Ice Climbers. Mario Golf is also launching worldwide next week, I imagine a character will come for that and Wario is one of the only viable characters left on the roster for that game (Only others are Bowser Jr, Mii and Toad IMO)

@C_Mill24: The idea of a playable demo pre-release is something I've really wanted, I hope it's the case.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 am

Clearly, it will be Gold Mario because it can't be Metal Mario. Troll
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 am

So given that we have already two alternate character skins confirmed, what do you think also has the chance to be in the game as a skin?

Personally I believe we'll at least see Skyward Zelda, Dr. Mario, Female Villager and Dry Bowser. Other skins that I want but seem less likely are Yarn Kirby, Cranky Kong (DK), Mr. L, Shadow, Daisy and Lucina.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:14 am

Out of those, I'd only expect FemVillager (since like WFT, Villager can be male or female), Dry Bowser (he's being shoved in plenty of games lately), and maybe Skyward Zelda.

I don't expect any costumes that are of other people entirely unless Dark Pit counts, and unless costumes are more than mere aesthetics, not expecting Dr. Mario.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Sorry if I'm unnecessarily switching gears, but...

What do you guys think about the custom moves? That was the biggest part of the direct for me. Hopefully they won't be soullessly tacked on like stickers. I mean, it was nice for the stickers to buff certain parts of certain characters, but that was pretty much it, and even then, it only mattered in SSE.

I have a prediction that the custom movesets will be either name assigned or SD card transferable. And banned from tourneys, although tourneys specifically made for them would be cool. It'd be like any other multiplayer game with character configuration, like Soul Caliber, Tekken, might I even compare it to CoD and BF, although I wouldn't want to for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
What do you guys think about the custom moves? That was the biggest part of the direct for me.

Well, i personally think they could be in the ¨For Fun¨ Online Mode, and of course, Smash Run, But what worries me most, is that if the custom movesets will make the game unbearable for the other players... while that can happen, maybe there could be a kind of balance for them, something like

- Powerful proyectiles must be charged
- Fast Attacks should have some cooldown
- Slow, Strong attacks should be easy to punish on start, but hard at the end
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:22 pm

I'm pretty sure they said custom movesets would only be available when playing with friends (And presumably when on your own too).
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Yeah, it's offline and online with friends only.

Can't use them on For Fun mode.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 pm

I think the custom movesets are pretty nifty, I wonder just how custom they'll go though.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Can give the knockback and damage of Little Mac's 1 hit kill to Mario's fireball
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 am

StayPuft wrote:
Can give the knockback and damage of Little Mac's 1 hit kill to Mario's fireball

Good.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:22 am

StayPuft wrote:
By all means use that whenever we fight.

I'll just be sure to use Fox Wink
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm

fyi Fox sucks in Brawl, and SSB4 is way closer to that than Melee. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
I was referring to the fact that if SP was going to Macify Mario's Fireball, I'd do the same to Fox's Blaster.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:30 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:

Everybody sucks in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Meta Knight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Kirby wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Meta Knight.
Ice Climbers.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Meta Knight.
Ice Climbers.
Tails.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:56 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Meta Knight.
Ice Climbers.
But they're stupid meanie faces.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Greninjathegreat wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Meta Knight.
Ice Climbers.
Tails.
Roy.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Luigi.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:43 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Greninjathegreat wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
HypeConduit wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:

Meta Knight.
Ice Climbers.
Tails.
Roy.
Mewtwo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next