Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:35 am

I think I'm most impressed with the Bowser, that texture looks so sleek.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:37 am

I'm glad the palette swaps for Greninja are more noticeable than the ones for Lucario in Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:09 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
I think I'm most impressed with the Bowser, that texture looks so sleek.
It looks like it's based off Morton Jr. Koopa actually, really looks simular.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:59 am

I would be surprised if Sonic got better palettes

Seriously, painting the ring on his hand is a PALLETE?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:03 am

Johnny64 wrote:
I would be surprised if Sonic got better palettes

Seriously, painting the ring on his hand is a PALLETE?
Everyone claiming that Sonic is their OC.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:23 am

Sakurai should code in a palette creation system just for Sonic so that all the 10 year old's can claim their OC is now officially recognised.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Spoiler:
You can now choose any palette swap you want in team battles, and the team is identified by a colored outline.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:23 am

I wonder how that'll work in the Wii U version, would it be the same?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:29 am

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/22/nintendo-france-rep-says-smash-wii-u-will-use-nfc

Nintendo NFC figurines confirmed for Smash Bros, though the statement has now been pulled.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/22/nintendo-france-rep-says-smash-wii-u-will-use-nfc

Nintendo NFC figurines confirmed for Smash Bros, though the statement has now been pulled.
I wouldn't say they're confirmed, considering it's a rep from France. I'd say it's a huge chance, but still...
I don't see why you'd bother with the stupid figures when instead you could just make DLC which is easier for everyone to get.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
I wonder how that'll work in the Wii U version, would it be the same?
Probably not, since only the 3DS does the outlines for characters.

Then again, the Wii U version could always go the TMNT Smash Up route and give characters color auras...
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 Tmnt-smash-up-01

Though unlike TMNT, it would be exclusive to Team Battle and would be specifically Blue, Green, or Red as opposed to customizing the color.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:53 pm

I really hope that French source has their facts wrong cause I would really hate having to go to the store to buy a figurine. Even after I buy it, what the hell am I going to do with these figurines? I sure don't want to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

I wouldn't say they're confirmed, considering it's a rep from France. I'd say it's a huge chance, but still...
I don't see why you'd bother with the stupid figures when instead you could just make DLC which is easier for everyone to get.
I think the biggest theory that I've seen is that they will house your custom movesets, so if you want to play with your moveset on a friends console you can bring over your corresponding figurine.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

I think the biggest theory that I've seen is that they will house your custom movesets, so if you want to play with your moveset on a friends console you can bring over your corresponding figurine.
I think this whole skylander's thing is a stupid idea. Why not just have it like stage builder where you can send one over to your friends? I know this figurine shenanigan isn't confirmed, but I don't believe it will work. What happens when you lose it? Huh? Then what?
Back to top Go down
Moats
Level 4 CPU
Moats

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Ganonthegreat wrote:

I've been wanting something like this for a long time for Smash, but with cards.

The NamcoBandai: Data Carddass arcade machines in Japan do this really well. The cards themselves not only have their own built in game data, they also work as trading cards. They have many games and Dragonball Heroes is been on top since 2012. They keep adding character after character after character. They have over 200 playable characters (not including transformations) spanning over 2000 cards (which includes transformations and different abilities for characters). The issue is that a margin of them are extremely rare and you would be lucky to find them. But the cards themselves look freaking amazing.

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true&category=133204

Seeing Nintendo characters in epic cards like these would be a godsend. Endless possibilities. The figures also work for collectors, but damn, I want cards.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Smash King wrote:

I really hope that French source has their facts wrong cause I would really hate having to go to the store to buy a figurine. Even after I buy it, what the hell am I going to do with these figurines? I sure don't want to keep them.

I'll buy them off you
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:09 pm

if theres figurines I really hope they're to unlock DLC stuff.

Like they make more characters after the game is finished and release them as these dlc figures. I would eat that shit up
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:11 pm

As somebody who is huge on collecting Nintendo memorabilia this excites/disappoints me at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:35 pm

I'm a moron who has a few Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures despite not actually owning the games

Nintendo you're gonna make me officially broke
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:11 am

So we like Ike.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 Main
http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/ike.html
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:23 am

Awesome

Btw, isnt it the 1 tear anniversary of FE Awakening today?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:49 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 Yes_yes_yes_gif

I was honestly convinced that Ike was going to be cut, despite the fact that I easily used him more than any other single character in Brawl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:12 am

That's Radiant Dawn's Vanguard form.

Finally, the real Ike is in Smash.

He better be good this time round.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:07 am

Ike, yay! Although, does this mean we won't be seeing Wario next week with MK8? I think so. 2 Characters a couple weeks before E3 doesn't seem like the smartest idea, instead perhaps we'll see a new stage for MK8 next week. BUT WHAT THE POO DO I KNOW
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:47 am

I think this is the first week in ages that I've said there will be no character Razz

I do still think we'll see a MK8 rep next week though, probably Wario but I honestly wouldn't put Toad past them.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:11 am

yay Eisenhower confirmed
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:49 am

roy can go suck iiiiit
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:58 am

I-i-i-i-i--iii-i-IKE!!!! Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:05 am

Im pretty happy to see Ike back and right now im gonna support more the Avatar of Awakening for the 3rd character ( If there is one ) more than Chrom since he is more unique ( Sword and Magic ) and with the Villager customisation that would be pretty cool to have a custom avatar . There is 3 type of avatar that you can choose Kid-Teen-Adult that would be awsome if Kid has exemple Fire magic Teen has Lightning magic and Adult have Wind magic that change the gameplay each one but not too much and the sword attack would be different beacause of the weight the Kid would be faster ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:48 am

So with Ike (who needs to be added to the OP) being confirmed, this leaves the following Brawl veterans unconfirmed. (I might've missed someone, so please let me know if I did.)

Brawl vets:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next