Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:19 am

if Smash Bros has character additions via skylanders type shit then i won't be pissed i'd just make more money

ALL THE DLC
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:22 am

Oh god I hate those figurines. >_<
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Eh, It's interesting. I prefer DLC any day though, no sense in making figures when you can make DLC. They're probably for the kiddies, I wonder if Sakurai will take advantage of them though.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:02 pm

I have my doubts that we will get DLC. Otherwise, I think Sakurai would've mentioned it by now.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Smash King wrote:

I have my doubts that we will get DLC. Otherwise, I think Sakurai would've mentioned it by now.

Idk, this is Sakurai after all. I'd love some DLC, but I don't expect it too much, and wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Sakurai is very good at letting us know what he's doing with Smash and when he's doing it. Like when he said that Smash Bros would be started straight after Kid Icarus was released. If we're getting DLC I believe it would be against his principals to even start it before the game was released.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:54 am

Smash King wrote:

Why would we learn about DLC months before the game is even released? Mario Golf has DLC, and it was announced a week (or two) before it's release.

If we do have DLC (which seems probable given that Nintendo has been experimenting with it in various ways recently) we will likely find out sometime closer to the games' release date.

Although I do imagine it being brought up before the Wii U one is released, rather than the 3DS one.

---
Also I saw nobody mentioned it, but this was accidentally put on the website prior to the Bullet Bill image yesterday.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 Daily-2014-05-08-3
It's nothing we already didn't know, since the Polar Bear was revealed to be an enemy in Smash Run during the initial Press Release of Screenshots.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 Daily-2014-04-12-94

Now it's interesting as to why that they decided to not go with this picture. I'm sure it was probably just someone making a mistake by uploading the wrong file, but what if they indirectly confirmed the Ice Climbers with this? It's not like they weren't already essentially confirmed since the Polar Bear was previously revealed, but hey it's something to think about.

So Dragoon! Pretty cool stuff. That new targeting reticle seems a whole lot more threatening.
Here's a picture of Kirby on it for those that wished to see and HD Dragoon.
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 Daily-2014-05-09-2
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 4:49 am

intetesting. Didnt know anything about the bear images
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:24 am

Probably just a filler image that was accidentally added before it was supposed to. I wouldn't say this has anything to do with further Ice Climbers evidence.

Also it seems that Dragoon has a buff this time around, notice how the crosshair actually completely locks on to DK.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:02 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Probably just a filler image that was accidentally added before it was supposed to. I wouldn't say this has anything to do with further Ice Climbers evidence.

Also it seems that Dragoon has a buff this time around, notice how the crosshair actually completely locks on to DK.
It looks like a nerf to me. The crosshair is just aimed directly at DK just for the pic, but look at the oval area around the crosshair. It looks like you have less range of aiming than in brawl, assuming that the detail surrounding the oval is just for show and stuff.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:41 am

I personally hate that item.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:52 am

TaXMaN wrote:
I personally hate that item.
I'm not a fan tooit breaks up the gameplay too much, I'm hoping they make it a lot less common this time around, it was appearing in practically every Classic and All-Star round last time. If they make it Smash Ball rare I'll be fine with it.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:00 am

the dragoon wasnt THAT broken i don't think.

It wasnt like an instant lock on or anything and the attack itself could be dodged if you roll dodged a lot.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 pm

SH air dodges
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Uh, I stated a Minecart DK level before, it still may happen but, the music was actually from the Rocket Barrel segments... Opps Razz

Yet I still am hoping for a DK Minecart level, just because Minecarts are fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Uh, I stated a Minecart DK level before, it still may happen but, the music was actually from the Rocket Barrel segments... Opps Razz

Yet I still am hoping for a DK Minecart level, just because Minecarts are fun Razz

A underground railroad with minecarts and a train that change distance and velocity would be really interesting.

In fact, I think we should do something like that!
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:35 am

I wish Sakurai could bring back the Mushroom Kingdom stage from the first game.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
I wish Sakurai could bring back the Mushroom Kingdom stage from the first game.
Best stage ever.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:30 am

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 May-13-2014-2

Mega Charizard X officially confirmed as Final Smash. Also Flare Blitz is the new Side Special and will deal recoil, Rock Smash is now the Down Special.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:33 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:

Mega Charizard X officially confirmed as Final Smash. Also Flare Blitz is the new Side Special and will deal recoil, Rock Smash is now the Down Special.

This at least deconfirms the Brawl method of switching pokemon.

...But we all already know PKMNTrainer is practically down for the count, right?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:17 am

HypeConduit wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:

This at least deconfirms the Brawl method of switching pokemon.

...But we all already know PKMNTrainer is practically down for the count, right?

In the Direct, Sakurai confirmed that there would be no switching characters in battle, and that Sheik and Zero Suit Samus are completely seperate characters, so the same goes for Charizard, no PKMN Trainer this time.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:34 am

I still believe we could see Pokémon Trainer rebranded as Red with a completely new moveset, I could also see Squirtle happening. I think the odds are insanely slim for them but it's possible.

One thing I think we can all agree on though, Ivysaur's screwed.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:02 am

One thing I can see is that Charizard got one new move that deals recoil (which sucks if it's not a great kill move in all other aspects) and kept that dumb rock smash. Just my prediction, but Charizard is going to suck once again.

Where's Wario, Falcon, Jiggs and Ness?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:02 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
One thing I can see is that Charizard got one new move that deals recoil (which sucks if it's not a great kill move in all other aspects) and kept that dumb rock smash. Just my prediction, but Charizard is going to suck once again.

Where's Wario, Falcon, Jiggs and Ness?
Wario: Will probably be unveiled on the 30th for Mario Kart 8.
Capt. Falcon: Probably E3, if not unlockable so we won't see him until release.
Jigglypuff: Unlockable if she's in (Which I'm not convinced at) so don't expect her until release.
Ness: Basically the same as Captain Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:26 am

Brittney! Yay! I was probably the only person in the world to be excited to see her as a trophy! I think I wonder why they chose to show Brittney instead of Alph or Charlie though, it seems like an odd choice, considering the fact that those 2 are probably also not playable, and they're probably just trophies as well (Possibly assist trophies...). I do still hope that Alph is playable though Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:38 am

I could see Alph as an AT, Charlie will be forever resigned to Trophy status though.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:43 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
I could see Alph as an AT, Charlie will be forever resigned to Trophy status though.

I'd prefer something that's threatening as an assist trophy... Like a Burrowing Snagret or something. I just want the whole cast represented some way Razz.

Also, I'm still wondering where the Rock Pikmin are, we haven't seen them once yet in this game, and we know Olimar's using Flying for just his recovery, so where are they?
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Also, I'm still wondering where the Rock Pikmin are, we haven't seen them once yet in this game, and we know Olimar's using Flying for just his recovery, so where are they?
they're their own playable character obviously

they dont need no captain to manhandle them
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:25 pm

AEM wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:

Blue Falcon also right
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Dustination wrote:
AEM wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:

Blue Falcon also right
yes yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next