Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:20 am

Smash King wrote:

Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western confirmed as an Assist Trophy & Trophy.
Awesome! It's nice that Nintendo is giving love to eShop IPs.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

I didn't expect Dillon at all, good to see him represented though!

Last edited by Dr. CanadianBacon on Fri May 02, 2014 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:41 am

For those expecting Meta Knight today, Kirby Triple Deluxe already had a character reveal: Dedede. That happened months ago. They go by Japan's release date, not your respective area's release date.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:11 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
For those expecting Meta Knight today, Kirby Triple Deluxe already had a character reveal: Dedede. That happened months ago. They go by Japan's release date, not your respective area's release date.
This isn't 100%, Diddy Kong was unveiled on February 21st, which was the EU and US release of Tropical Freeze (JPN release was the 13th).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:16 am

Diddy is the sole exception.
Tropical Freeze's JP release coincided with the Nintendo Direct, so he was shown for the US/EU release instead.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Greninjathegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
This isn't 100%, Diddy Kong was unveiled on February 21st, which was the EU and US release of Tropical Freeze (JPN release was the 13th).
Even then, they aren't going to reveal another character for the same game.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:02 pm

I never anticipated Dillion to be playable, so no surprise here.

He was never my most wanted character, however, I would be quite pleased if he was playable. I think he is Nintendo's best new character in this generation (Wii/Wii U/3DS)
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:28 am

C_Mill24 wrote:

Kirby: Triple Deluxe had a panel in the Mii Plaza introduced just yesterday. It's far fetched, but maybe that could be connected to a smash reveal somehow?
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:46 am

This video is a pretty interesting look at the more technical aspects of the game, and what has changed. Personally I found most interesting the evidence that Mega Lucario may not actually be a Final Smash.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:12 am

It's not, he even said that Lucario mega-evolves at max aura iirc.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:22 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
It's not, he even said that Lucario mega-evolves at max aura iirc.
Really? When did he say that?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:38 am

When Mega Lucario was shown in the Direct I'm pretty sure?

Or maybe I'm remembering that Sakurai said that Mega Lucario has the power of max aura regular Lucario at all times
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:52 am

StayPuft wrote:

Or maybe I'm remembering that Sakurai said that Mega Lucario has the power of max aura regular Lucario at all times
Yeah he did say that about the Aura, I had a look around and I can't find a trace of Sakurai mentioning how Lucario can go Mega.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:44 am

Greninjathegreat wrote:
StayPuft wrote:

Yeah he did say that about the Aura, I had a look around and I can't find a trace of Sakurai mentioning how Lucario can go Mega.

He didn't say how to go Mega Lucario, thought, if i remember correctly
I believe that's why people think that Mega Lucario is Lucario's Final Smash
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:01 am

Johnny64 wrote:
Greninjathegreat wrote:
StayPuft wrote:

He didn't say how to go Mega Lucario, thought, if i remember correctly
I believe that's why people think that Mega Lucario is Lucario's Final Smash
As the video pointed out though, the background isn't darkened when Mega Lucario is there, unlike Mega Charizard X.

Thinking about it though there is a precedent that would explain this. In Brawl when Bowser and Wario use their Final Smash, the screen darkens but returns to normal once the transformation has finished, and the background is normal for the duration of Wario-Man and Giga Bowser. Compare this to Yoshi who has the background change through the entire Final Smash, and it becomes clear that the background will only return to normal in Brawl if it is a full extra character form rather than a controllable long attack like Yoshi or Pikachu.

tl;dr version: The guy in the video may have read it wrong, it doesn't mean Mega Lucario isn't the Final Smash, it may mean that Mega Charizard isn't a fully playable form.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:12 am

Rest in 100 Pieces Wonder Red
I was really hoping we'd see him playable, I guess he was just too difficult to find a moveset for.

Also I've heard somebody mention it and it does make sense, I'm calling Ness on Friday, ready for the Japanese and American "Mothers" Day.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:40 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
Rest in 100 Pieces Wonder Red
I was really hoping we'd see him playable, I guess he was just too difficult to find a moveset for.

Also I've heard somebody mention it and it does make sense, I'm calling Ness on Friday, ready for the Japanese and American "Mothers" Day.
Kind of hard to do that when he needs 100 other wonders to help him out and do really anything.

Also, cool your jets Ganon. You're constantly guessing a character reveal every week.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:58 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Also, cool your jets Ganon. You're constantly guessing a character reveal every week.
Well one day I'll get it right Razz
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:40 am

he did get greninja being in the game right
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:19 am

GigaPichu wrote:
he did get greninja being in the game right

Well, yeah, that's why we all agreed that Ganon should be the character predicter  Cool Frog 
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Isn't Wonderful 101 a 3rd party series under Platinum Games? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:48 pm

It's a Nintendo IP co-owned by Platinum.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:53 pm

So does that make it 2nd party similar to Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Kiddragon
Level 3 CPU
Kiddragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:09 am

Being a trophy doesn't really deconfirm him as playable, you know?

BTW, Lol Bullet Bill item
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:43 am

Kiddragon wrote:
Being a trophy doesn't really deconfirm him as playable, you know?

BTW, Lol Bullet Bill item

Uh, it doesn't deconfirm him but, Sakurai stated that "Only characters that have profiles on the website are playable" or something like that before, he wouldn't show a character off and say "It's a trophy!" but actually be a character. I doubt that Wonder Red is still a character (And kinda doubted it to begin with...).
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:01 am

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/08/nintendo-shows-off-nfc-mario-figurine

Nintendo's getting into the NFC market, and apparently it will feature in multiple games, SSB4 may be one of them, if so what do you guys think they would be used for?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:38 am

If Nintendo started making figures similar to Skylanders and Disney Infinity

not sure if I'd be pissed or excited and buy the figures and screw the game
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:58 am

StayPuft wrote:
If Nintendo started making figures similar to Skylanders and Disney Infinity

not sure if I'd be pissed or excited and buy the figures and screw the game
There's no "if", it's happening 100%.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:11 am

But there's no more room left in the wal mart video game aisle
Back to top Go down
Jak

Klonoa

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:31 am

give it up nintendo you are not going to fool anyone with a rob again noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)   Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Discussion (NEW)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next