HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just ordered some games from Best Buy. Was that a bad idea? O.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villainger
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Just ordered some games from Best Buy. Was that a bad idea? O.o   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 am

After ordering some games, the estimated arrival dates are pretty absurd. Any of you guys have personal experience with Best Buy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some games from Best Buy. Was that a bad idea? O.o   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 am

I've never pre ordered a game, so no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some games from Best Buy. Was that a bad idea? O.o   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 am

At Future Shop (a shitty Canadian chain owned by Best Buy, just as bad), the early-twenty-something dudes who work there tend to hit on substantially older women who walk in the store (including, but not limited to: my mother)

I wish I was kidding. I went in there once with my ma to help her pick out a camera, and this clean cut arab looking guy fucking ambushed her at the entrance saying something like "I've been expecting you"

It's gross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some games from Best Buy. Was that a bad idea? O.o   Today at 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Just ordered some games from Best Buy. Was that a bad idea? O.o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1