HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS4 has been announced.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 pm

MGS4 is the only game you will ever need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Melee is the only game you will ever need.

Fixed.

EDIT: Changed it to an Nintendo game, cuz Nintendo games > Playstation games imo.

Last edited by Spike Spiegel (Mistress) on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Maya wrote:
also
it's worth noting that PS3's library doesn't really pique my interest aside from things that were on other consoles
as a result of the other problems I had with it it didn't really seem wise to buy it for the ps3 in comparison to the other systems
I agree with Mystic Maya.

Playstations don't have anything special that makes you want to buy one. I mean really, I'm not going to buy a system so I can play like one game on it. The exclusive game library never really amazed me or made me really want to get one.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 pm

For the multi-platforms, it's better to own than the 360. For the exclusives, still better IMO. I've always found it best to own the latest from Nintendo for it's classic series' such as Metroid and LoZ, and the latest from Sony for everything else.

Or you could just go PC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:23 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
For the multi-platforms, it's better to own than the 360.

Not defending the 360, but Skyrim says hello.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I've never owned a PS3, the only sony console I play right now is a PS2.
I never cared about the PS3 since Crash and Spyro were over, and I only saw it as a PS2 with better graphics.
Now the PS4, I don't care that much about it, since it's just the PS3 with better graphics.
Graphics don't make a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
but mgs4 is a movie
Back to top Go down
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU
luke-ish

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
That's a funny way to spell 'Fallout 2'.
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:25 pm

luke your punctuation act is so fake I can read right through you
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Smash Prince wrote:
I never cared about the PS3 since Crash and Spyro were over, and I only saw it as a PS2 with better graphics.
Now the PS4, I don't care that much about it, since it's just the PS3 with better graphics.

Perfecthell4 wrote:
I think a lot of people simply don't get the PS4 hardware improvements (I'm not referring solely to this forum or the people trolling in this thread). I'm losing count of the number of times i see "They improved the graphics a little". Seriously? Graphics are NOT a focal point for next gen, we already have near-life graphics. The next-gen is about making the hardware easier for game developers to work with, thus providing better quality games (not talking about graphical quality). It will also make cross-platform development between Playstation, Xbox, and PC a much simpler process, meaning most games will be cross-platform with only very few exceptions belonging to heavily biased game studios. The PS4 is an upgrade in terms of game development, social interaction, and user-intuitive interfacing, with some other cool gimmicks thrown in such as a much better PS Move functionality, touch sensors on the controller, motion control, and a vastly improved PS Eye.
Back to top Go down
GAMEfreak329
Level 3 CPU
GAMEfreak329

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Smash Prince wrote:
Thank you, Games are about enjoying yourself and being able to control them well, not caring about the graphics that look so realistic; that is why nintendo games are fun, because they play well and usually have simple control schemes
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
I think a lot of people simply don't get the PS4 hardware improvements (I'm not referring solely to this forum or the people trolling in this thread). I'm losing count of the number of times i see "They improved the graphics a little". Seriously? Graphics are NOT a focal point for next gen, we already have near-life graphics. The next-gen is about making the hardware easier for game developers to work with, thus providing better quality games (not talking about graphical quality). It will also make cross-platform development between Playstation, Xbox, and PC a much simpler process, meaning most games will be cross-platform with only very few exceptions belonging to heavily biased game studios. The PS4 is an upgrade in terms of game development, social interaction, and user-intuitive interfacing, with some other cool gimmicks thrown in such as a much better PS Move functionality, touch sensors on the controller, motion control, and a vastly improved PS Eye.

READ, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 pm

GAMEfreak329 wrote:
that is why nintendo games are fun, because they play well and usually have simple control schemes

These are not Nintendo exclusive qualities. They are simply the qualities that separate a good game from a bad game, regardless of your platform.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
GAMEfreak329 wrote:
that is why nintendo games are fun, because they play well and usually have simple control schemes

These are not Nintendo exclusive qualities. They are simply the qualities that separate a good game from a bad game, regardless of your platform.
PS3 has plenty of games that fit the criteria, LittleBigPlanet, SSX, PSASBR, Ratchet & Clank and all the LEGO games, and that's just off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:42 am

Ganon the Antisocial Brit wrote:
Perfecthell4 wrote:
GAMEfreak329 wrote:

PS3 has plenty of games that fit the criteria, LittleBigPlanet, SSX, PSASBR, Ratchet & Clank and all the LEGO games, and that's just off the top of my head.
hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 has been announced.   PS4 has been announced. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS4 has been announced.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: The Arcade-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com