Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-game record system

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Traweezie

Traweezie

In-game record system Empty
PostSubject: In-game record system   In-game record system EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm not to sure if this was planned or not but it would be nice to see in the .9 or 1.0 demos. It should separate off-line and online games. There should be a ranking system too.. that'll be cool but I'm pretty sure it really wouldn't make sense(Because of the way how online works). So yeah tell me what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: In-game record system   In-game record system EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:36 am

I LOVE record systems, so I love this idea. But I'm not sure about the online ranking system.

Just want to put this out there, though-sometimes the records can screw up if you do a stock match with a lot of lives (or in my case, a 99 life battle in 300% damage sudden death). Apparently, I've done more than 4000 stock matches. And I know that's false.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: In-game record system   In-game record system EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:51 am

Jaklub had a replay system set up while Online was in the works, so it's entirely possible it could be public at some point.

It might even be finished already. Haven't really been keeping up with all the stuff Jak has gotten done lately.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: In-game record system   In-game record system EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:33 am

Dettadeus wrote:
Jaklub had a replay system set up while Online was in the works, so it's entirely possible it could be public at some point.

It might even be finished already. Haven't really been keeping up with all the stuff Jak has gotten done lately.

Oh really? That's awesome! I hope it'll be in the .9 demo It'll make Recording online play a lot easier
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: In-game record system   In-game record system EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:58 am

Dettadeus wrote:

Replay system? For online only, or for offline as well?
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: In-game record system   In-game record system EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:18 pm

At the time, I think it was online only so Jaklub could debug some stuff and test how syncing was going, but it could probably be applied to offline matches as well.

IIRC it basically saved a text file that the game could read as a bunch of inputs and play a match out.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-game record system   In-game record system Empty

Back to top Go down

In-game record system
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1