View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Series Icons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:36 pm

I also agree. I will see if I can find some icons myself for you guys to work on if I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

YES! YES! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

UPDATE

Added 4 New Icons: Subspace Emissary, Tingle, Mega Man, and Portal (Credit to Bro).
Revamped 1 Icon: Bomberman

Now...What Icon to make next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:13 pm

BUMPDATE!!
Added: Balloon Fight, Punch Out!!, Excitebike, and Tetris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:28 pm

BluePsychic wrote:
Series Icons - Page 2 Smashcube_icon-Super Smash Bros.

Why the heck is this a square?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:34 pm

It was a joke icon, that I decided to post.

Happy May Fools Day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:04 pm

IMO Balloon Fight's should be two balloons, not one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:06 pm

K. Will see what others think before revising.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Two balloons is aesthetically pleasing.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:28 pm

I think I have something better for Tetris, it's on my other computer at the moment so I'll post it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Keven
Level 5 CPU
Keven

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

SSF2 already have Sonic head for icon you sould change it for the Chaos Emerald . http://www.freewebs.com/silverpokemon/038emerald.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Keven wrote:
SSF2 already have Sonic head for icon you sould change it for the
Brawl has it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Keven wrote:
SSF2 already have Sonic head for icon you sould change it for the Chaos Emerald . http://www.freewebs.com/silverpokemon/038emerald.jpg
By this logic, then we should change the icons for:
SSB
Mario
DK
Yoshi
Wario
LoZ
Metroid
Pokemon
Kirby
Metal Gear
Animal Crossing
EarthBound
Star Fox
Dragon Ball Z
And F-Zero

Do you really think I care if SSF2 is using the Sonic Head Icon?

@Ganon, if you can find it, please post it.

I will add a second balloon to the BF icon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Sorry for double post

I just found a VERY weird uh..thing relating to icons. I moved all of my series icons into the "series icon" folder. I named them to what they would be if they were actually in game. (For example, "balloonfight_icon") I booted up Crusade, and picked Porky. Once I picked him, this happened:
Series Icons - Page 2 Wtf
PORKY'S A PUNCH OUT CHARACTER.

Does anybody know why this occurred? (Seeing as how there is no Punch Out icon in the games files when downloaded, I have no idea.)

Oh yeah, and there's this: Series Icons - Page 2 Balloonfight_icon-2 Tell me if there are any additional adjustments I can make.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Another thing I notice is that color of the icons looks kinda bleh when put up against something like that.
I'd make them a bit darker personally. Or make them semi-transparent.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:06 pm

I like two balloons much better. One last thing I would suggest is to have them tied together like they are now, but also have the leftover strings hanging down loosely from the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Good point. I will make them semi-transparent, but don't expect it to be a quick process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:37 pm

IMO, the Bomberman one should look like the one here: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/omnidahedge/bombermanupdate1.png
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:17 pm

K.

I now virtually nothing about Bomberman, so the current one is filler anyway.
Back to top Go down
M. Bison
Level 5 CPU
M. Bison

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:08 am

IMO Kid Icarus' Icon should look like the one here (At the bottom Right)
http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/images/thumb/e/ef/Palutena_AR_Card.png/372px-Palutena_AR_Card.png
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:22 am

mmmmmmm
nope
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:09 am

BluePsychic wrote:
mmmmmmm
nope
Agreed, we got the best icon for KI.
Back to top Go down
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:35 pm

These are cool.
For Shadow the Hedgehog, should he have his own? You know, Series Icons - Page 2 Shadow_the_Hedgehog_symbol_by_Saby96 this?
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Shadow shouldn't have his own. He doesn't have an entire separate series of video games like DK or Wario, he just had one game.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't think so.

Wario, Yoshi and Tingle got their own icons because they have more than one game in their spin-off's, or it was very sucessful, and there's a good chance that a fair few people when the think of the characters, they think of Wario-Ware, Yoshi's Island and Rupeeland.

With Shadow, he was only in one game, that was very badly received and didn't get the sales, along with the fact that everyone knows Shadow from the Sonic series, not the spin off. If we added Shadow, we'd have to add Luigi, Peach, Pikachu, Tails and Knuckles because of Luigi's Mansion, Super Princess Peach, PokéPark Wii, Pokémon Channel, Tails Adventure, Tails Sky Patrol and Knuckles Chaotix, those are just off the top of my head too so there's bound to be more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Golden Sun: Series Icons - Page 2 Iaza18600419270000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Wow. Thanks!! I am still working on making everything semi-transparent, but my computer is being stupid, and won't let me change it.

EDIT: What Ganon said. Just because the character has been the star of one game, it really depends on how successful that game is, and if it received sequels and became its own series. Shadow's game was neither successful, nor has it spun off into its own series, thus, Shadow does not get his own icon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Just finish them and then send me a rar, i can make them all of them transparent in 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:35 pm

They need to be semi-transparent, and is it fine if I wait for all of the icons to be finished first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Series Icons - Page 2 Iaza18600410857600

This is going to be the Final Fight icon.

I, however, need someone to shrink it without the gaps meshing together, as I can't seem to do that, and I need someone to break off the botton right side off similar to this image:
Series Icons - Page 2 Final_Fight_Logo_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series Icons   Series Icons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Series Icons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next