HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.MarioX
Level 8 CPU
Dr.MarioX

Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD Empty
PostSubject: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Click Here to Download

DR.MARIOX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD

The basis of the stage is that you're on one of the many flagships surrounding the real Halberd in a sky battle.

The background will scroll horizontally to make it look like the flagship is moving. The Halberd, Parasol Waddle-Dees, Bombers, Mini Heavy Lobsters, and Dyna Blade will all be in the background. Other Flagships may be too (but will be scaled down to show they are in the background).

Now the foreground is flagship (as said above). The pink parts will be replaced with the animated propellers included. The large cannon on the top will fire every now and then (I didn't include a laser, I thought you could find one). The Shotzo can also be placed somewhere to come in and out to fire cannon balls. Where you can stand SHOULD be obvious.

Notice that I also included the mugshots from Meta Knight's revenge. I wanted them to talk like they did in the game sometimes (perhaps if Kirby was in the match or something). Please, give them the dialogue from the game.
Back to top Go down
http://machriderz.deviantart.com/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Does it hurt to just post an Image first?
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am

I like teh stage.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 am

AEM wrote:
Does it hurt to just post an Image first?
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 am

Download it?
MAHBE?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 am

Here is what it is, basically:
*Warning, large image*

Spoiler:

There are also more stuff, but that's the basic foreground/background.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 am

I love it. Much better than the one in brawl. We should use this.
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:32 am

It have some hazard,and some sprites in the background too.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 am

I know, I said that the one I posted is just the main foreground and background.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD   Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr.MarioX's BATTLESHIP HALBERD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1