Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PepperPizzaPasta
Level 1 CPU
PepperPizzaPasta

Geno

Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites?   Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites? EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 6:00 pm

Howdy there, name's Pizza, new to the forum but I've been playing Crusade for a few years now, super big fan of the game!

I'm a sprite animator and I'm in love with the new sprites that the team's worked on. I thought I would ask this both out of respect and out of curiosity but what exactly is the Crusade team's policy on people using their sprites in animations? Is it a case of "Yeah, as long as you give credit", a case of "Yeah but you have to ask permission first" or are the sprites just off-limits in general? Genuinely wanted to know and I'm sorry if this is a bother to anyone on the staff or the forum.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites?   Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 3:40 pm

In general we're OK given you ask permission if they're not publicly released. If they are just give credit.

Just try to reach out and ask, as various people work on the different characters and have different policies on us. Most of us are pretty open to sharing. As the main spriter for Fox, Marth, and Pikachu for example, I'm perfectly fine with you doing whatever with those characters.
Back to top Go down

Is there a policy on Crusade's sprites?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1