HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help! Please anybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smashstar16
Level 1 CPU

N/A

I need help! Please anybody Empty
PostSubject: I need help! Please anybody   I need help! Please anybody EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Hello. I've had a problem and it's been bugging me for weeks. I feel there is no better group of people that can help me than the developers themselves and the people of this community.

I have been trying to get a gamecube controller to work with Smash Crusade using the official gamecube adapter. I followed the FAQ included with the download as closely as possible. I downloaded the driver, set up the requirements and all that. The driver works just fine.

When I go to configure the buttons for my controller, every button works completely fine and I am able to set my controls without issue...EXCEPT ONE. The left analog stick. Now, I should say this now, my controller, when I use it on the Switch and Wii U, works completely fine. No issues. However, when I try to configure the controller in Crusade, the left analog stick refuses to listen. Here is a picture describing my problem:

I need help! Please anybody Img_1910

As you can see, the directions have the same command, even when I am moving the stick in different directions. What's even weirder, is that the C stick doesn't have this issue. So, does anybody know where I could've gone wrong? Maybe during calibration or setting up the driver or anything? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
MassterGolden77
Level 1 CPU

N/A

I need help! Please anybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help! Please anybody   I need help! Please anybody EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:41 pm

hello friend and this when did it happen? Maybe I can help you with these little problems.
Back to top Go down

I need help! Please anybody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com