View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HyperCrisis
Level 4 CPU
HyperCrisis

Captain Falcon
  N/A

Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!   Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:37 am

Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! 3185457-fxzkiawa-v4
What is Super Smash Strikers?
Super Smash Strikers is a fangame project focusing around video game characters entirely, not just Nintendo characters with 3D-Rendered sprites. It has the Smash Bros. style gameplay which you can either play on Stocks, Time, Coins, or Stamina modes. It is currently under development, so more content is on the way.

Why not just Nintendo characters?
The Super Smash Bros. series has always shifted it's main focus on Nintendo properties with an additional 3rd-Party characters, however, it's not the case here. The star symbol with the smash crosses represents gaming all-stars. I guess you can say, that's where the star symbol comes from.

Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! 3432557-bciz8sff-v4
Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! 3565747-pb4qtrm5-v4

Gameplay

GameJolt Link

Last edited by HyperCrisis on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:59 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!   Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! EmptyThu May 14, 2020 6:25 pm

This is a very cool project! I like the consistent use of 3D rendered assets. Very unique touch compared to other popular Smash Bros fan games.

If I had to give a critique, I'd so you should probably look to increasing the impact of hits and working on the camera. Overall, it's looking like a great start. Good work!
Back to top Go down
HyperCrisis
Level 4 CPU
HyperCrisis

Captain Falcon
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!   Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! EmptyThu May 14, 2020 7:52 pm

Alexander wrote:
This is a very cool project! I like the consistent use of 3D rendered assets. Very unique touch compared to other popular Smash Bros fan games.  

If I had to give a critique, I'd so you should probably look to increasing the impact of hits and working on the camera. Overall, it's looking like a great start. Good work!
Thank you so much. I'll try to see if I can work with the camera and the hits. The lighting is also important to add too.
Back to top Go down
HyperCrisis
Level 4 CPU
HyperCrisis

Captain Falcon
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!   Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
HyperCrisis
Level 4 CPU
HyperCrisis

Captain Falcon
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!   Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!   Introducing... Super Smash Strikers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing... Super Smash Strikers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1