Please come i'm lonely

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatewayuser_254
Level 1 CPU

Sonic
  N/A

Please come i'm lonely Empty
PostSubject: Please come i'm lonely   Please come i'm lonely EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:39 pm

So I made an account here like an hour ago and I made a host as well scratch (not sure if that's what it's called but meh)... in short i'm lonely and I want to play an online match even if i'm pretty garbage at playing with most of the characters but if anybody wants to make me eat dirt or whatever suits you better then here's the details about said host (again not sure if it's supposed to be called "host"):

Name of said host: "To all shitty Internet connections out there".

Password i've given to the host: "piranhaplantisbaddonttrytodenyit"

P.S. : Don't take what it's said on the password as something serious (i.e. don't beat me please it's just my opinion pale)

Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Please come i'm lonely   Please come i'm lonely EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Are you aware of the community Discord server? That's the best place to find matches.
Back to top Go down
Gatewayuser_254
Level 1 CPU

Sonic
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Please come i'm lonely   Please come i'm lonely EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Alexander wrote:
Are you aware of the community Discord server?  That's the best place to find matches.

I am aware of it but I want to ask something... Does the fact of installing Discord uses a considerable amount of memory? please tell me that it doesn't do that because my PC is so crappy that even with something like an antivirus slows it the fuck down.
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Please come i'm lonely   Please come i'm lonely EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Gatewayuser_254 wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Are you aware of the community Discord server?  That's the best place to find matches.

I am aware of it but I want to ask something... Does the fact of installing Discord uses a considerable amount of memory? please tell me that it doesn't do that because my PC is so crappy that even with something like an antivirus slows it the fuck down.

um.... you could just use it through web, downloading it would be pointless
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Please come i'm lonely   Please come i'm lonely EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 10:38 am

Gatewayuser_254 wrote:
Alexander wrote:

It is possible to use it through a web browser via discordapp.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please come i'm lonely   Please come i'm lonely Empty

Back to top Go down

Please come i'm lonely
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1