OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Detta Drifloon wrote:
1. Seems like you're not doing Online mode properly. Hamachi is pretty much a requirement.
2. "-SSS bugs in Online mode"

Oh, didn't notice the SSS Bugs were already listed. ^^; My bad.

As for the Hamachi Network, I tried it with another friend, and it connected just fine.

But I'll tell my friend that he needs Hamachi. (Y)
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 pm

When you close the tab (pause the game, actually not sure what to call it) the fight still continues.

Not sure if this is a bug or fix, but when Kirby copies Falco's neutral B, he fires a pink blaster instead of a blue one like Falco does

The song on the Excitebike stage is not looped properly. The ending of the song fades away, has its 1 or so second silence, and then it starts back from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Falco's AI spams lasers thought the entire match.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 pm

@SK Kirby has copy abilities from the games. He gets the Laser ability from Falco, and the Laser ability fires a pink laser. Same for Fox and Krystal, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 pm

It's possible to fall through the slopes on Namek. Also, both Namek and Excitebike are too wide; the camera sometimes has difficulty showing everything on screen, especially if there's 3 or 4 players.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 pm

I finally got DHD & Porky. Here are the problems

DHD:

1. He doesn't have his new Fair that I sent to falcon

2. His Down Special does not do damage at all or even knockback

3. He is missing most of his voice clips.

4. the sprites on the ducks of the FS are still too big.

5. Side B is still very spammy

6. During Break The Targets, I used Side B and for some reason DHD froze on the final frame for like 2 seconds.

7. His Down Special (air) needs to have the same speed and distance as the Down Special (ground)

8. His Down Special (air) animation is way too slow.

9. Switch helpless state & fall animation.

10. Single jump does not have the fall animation. It just stays as the last frame of the single jump.

11. the ducks dont quake at all

Porky:

1. Everytime he jumps, the animation flashes and shows the non-transparent background of the animation.

2. When you are away from him, the CPU spams the taunt through the entire match XD

3. He also spams the Porkybots if your distance away from CPU Porky

4. he cant go pass the bumper before the last target in Break The Target

Last edited by SmashKing201 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Jackpot
Level 1 CPU
Mr.Jackpot

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:54 pm

After Evil Ryu has used up his one ->B in the air all the next ones still work but only come out for a very brief moment and and bring him back to neutral position but only after inching him horizontally the slightest amount. You can spam these really quickly and if you're mashing fast enough he'll go almost perfectly sideways.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
I finally got DHD & Porky. Here are the problems
Porky:

2. When you are away from him, the CPU spams the taunt through the entire match XD

Every CPU does that. =p

You can still fall through a certain part of Planet Zebes. Also, if you meteor smash an opponent there, they fall deep through the acid until their pain state ends.

And, on a side note, where's Onett? =(
Back to top Go down
EvilKarel
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello,

I'm new, my name is EvilKarel, nice to meet everyone.

Just to tell a bug if it has not been done yet : Knuckles when doing --> + special, sometimes keeps rolling after his roll attacking without doing any damage, he just rolls slower (even plane when rolling in the air) . Roll is over after multiple seconds or when hit by the opponent. He is not controllable during this time. I suppose this is a bug?

Thank you by advance and congratulations for this great game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:45 pm

I have a few bugs to report.

1. Using *secret* (can we just say who it is now?) on Excitebike: Using his Down B and holding it can make you slide through the far right hill on the left side.

2. Porky's voices are not all in the correct spots. Furthermore, his Star KO sound lacks the echo effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm

This isn't really a glitch but rather sprite placement.
But Porky's dizzy animation makes him go under the ground. In appearance, that is.
EDIT: You can still get Onett in Random.
But it ends up like this, with no cars:
http://www.neuropod.net/imagehost/uploads/616c1247636570ed8abe79b2e9491bb8.png
Back to top Go down
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:35 pm

You can air dodge out of Weegee's f-throw.
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:35 pm

In the current patch, my gamepad no longer works even though it did work with the original .exe.

EDIT: Fixed it by... having something else open that takes the inputs. O_o
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Leo
Level 7 CPU
Leo

Link

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 am

I played Classic's first match, Saki fell thought the floor of Zebes.
Back to top Go down
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Strider Hiryu wrote:
I played Classic's first match, Saki fell thought the floor of Zebes.
This^.
Now is easier to fall through the floor in Zebes and makes it really risky to play in the main platform.

Aside from that:

- When Mewtwo is charging a shadow ball and you press an arrow to dodge if you press right Mewtwo will dodge to the left and viceversa.

- The system for choosing random characters for the multi-man crusade battle in classic seems to have a problem. In the 8 times I've played the only characters that have appeared are: Mario, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fox, Ristar and Mach Rider. (Ristar in all of the matches)

- In the multi-man battle Fox is the only one I've seen using his special attacks. IIRC, the multi-man shouldn't be able to use special attacks.

- Is possible to go inside the ceiling of DK's break the targets stage and use this glitch to also go inside the left and right walls from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Didn't see this mentioned, but I played a match with against a CPU Porky, and it is quite literally impossible to kill. No matter what I hit it with, it doesn't even get sent flying. Basically, Porky doesn't get knockbacked for me.

EDIT: Okay, soo... this glitch only works on certain stages. The first battle was on Shadow Moses Island, and he never got knockbacked. Second game was on Final Destination, and he does get knockbacked.

EDIT 2: Okay, I realized that the problem isn't that Porky isn't getting knockbacked, it's that Porky has no knockback whatsoever. The first match was a Porky mirror, which explains why I thought he couldn't get knockbacked. Played with Saki on the second match, Porky was getting knocked around.

Also, sorry for making so many edits for just one bug. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Bug 1: In my game at least, there is something really wrong with Classic mode. Toad is involved in every match bedides Dark Link and Master Hand. Specifically, there are 3 occasions:

1) In the image display before the battle, the enemy image will not be shown at all. Toad will always be the opponent.
2) If an enemy image is displayed, it is actually a team battle; Toad will be in both teams. The displayed opponent will also take part.
3) Against a gigantic opponent, though one teammate is shown, toad will always be your second teammate.

Bug 2: While fighting sprite team-whatever in classic, enemy DK, propably using his fair, was stuck, in one frame, under the stage close to the blastline. I got him unstuck by spiking him in his position.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Castle Siege is misspelled on the Stage Select. "Castle Sieuge" is my new favorite stage.
Back to top Go down
Yeti
Level 6 CPU
Yeti

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Ok so I was playing as Mewtwo on Classic and My first battle was on Astroid feild, Fox Died and i was still there. I comitted suiside for the # of lives that I had and then my next match I had 0 lives but I could Die as many times as I wanted. This happen to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Equinox
Level 5 CPU
Equinox

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Misdream wrote:
Ok so I was playing as Mewtwo on Classic and My first battle was on Astroid feild, Fox Died and i was still there. I comitted suiside for the # of lives that I had and then my next match I had 0 lives but I could Die as many times as I wanted. This happen to anyone else?
Yeah, it happened to me on the same stage that you said, but I was controlling Link at the time.
Back to top Go down
xXtyking1224Xx
Level 5 CPU
xXtyking1224Xx

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:26 pm

More on the Porky glitch.

His FS causes no knockback at all.

The strangest part about this glitch is that this glitch happens at randoms. Sometimes, he will play perfectly fine, others, no knockback.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Alright, scrap bug 1. I replaced my data with a newly downloaded one, and Classic works like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 am

Ryu doesn't grab the ledge properly after a Shoryuken

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:12 pm

After I get disconnected from an online match after it's over, I get stuck in a black screen with the victory music playing. I can't even use the Escape key to exit Crusade, so I'm forced to use Ctrl-Alt-Delete EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Something odd.

I decided to go try out break the targets. After completing Mario's break the target, I return to the CSS and the music stops playing. I then back space all the way to the Crusade Title screen and return to the main menu, and then song is back. So Im thinking, maybe the song stops playing when you return to the CSS when you break the targets with Mario, but I had the same problem with other characters after beating their break the targets
Back to top Go down
Daw
Level 6 CPU
Daw

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Don't know is this is a glitch but, the spriting team fight lags. Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 am

When throwing an item with Duck Hunt Dog you can see Mario's sprite for a fame or so
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
diego222
Level 4 CPU
diego222

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:55 pm

SmashKing201 wrote:
Something odd.

I decided to go try out break the targets. After completing Mario's break the target, I return to the CSS and the music stops playing. I then back space all the way to the Crusade Title screen and return to the main menu, and then song is back. So Im thinking, maybe the song stops playing when you return to the CSS when you break the targets with Mario, but I had the same problem with other characters after beating their break the targets
Did you played crusade (any mode) for a long time when this happened? Because this always happens to me since version 0.5 (or even before) after playing for a long time and if I try to play another match, when this happens, everything is glitched up. The "ready" and "go" appear very slowly, music doesn't play and the only thing I see is the "P2" tag but in black and with no character in the stage and the little square where damage, lives and image is shown, but without image. In other cases even the stage doesn't load and the only thing I see is a grey background and the "P2" tag in black. Then I'm forced to close and restart the game which annoys me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 am

diego222 wrote:
SmashKing201 wrote:
Something odd.

Did you played crusade (any mode) for a long time when this happened? Because this always happens to me since version 0.5 (or even before) after playing for a long time and if I try to play another match, when this happens, everything is glitched up. The "ready" and "go" appear very slowly, music doesn't play and the only thing I see is the "P2" tag but in black and with no character in the stage and the little square where damage, lives and image is shown, but without image. In other cases even the stage doesn't load and the only thing I see is a grey background and the "P2" tag in black. Then I'm forced to close and restart the game which annoys me.

This also happens to me as well after about an hour and half of playing.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 am

When you try to use Leaf shield for Megaman sometimes it doesn't work and if it doesn't the first time it's unusable the whole match
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next