View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Crusade does not work on Linux using Wine. Period. I get to SUPER! SMASH BRO- [program crash]. I'm unsure if it's a bug in Crusade or a bug in Wine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

I definitely remember Werekill running Crusade on Linux for a while. He doesn't usually hang around here, but he might get a notification if you PM him.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Dettadeus wrote:
MaxThunder wrote:
ok then... i've never had that problem with ROB at all, though... so if it can't be called a bug, then i'll call it an inconvenience...

That's how charging specials have worked in every Smash game.

I tested... holding the stick diagonally down does not make ROB instantly dodge... just saying...
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Because you can't crouch out of charging specials in brawl. You just weren't holding the stick left/right enough. Bottom line, "diagonally down" in crusade's 4-direction system means straight down and straight left/right at the same time, it's not like the 8-direction system the console games use. So in crusade hitting left/right at all while charcing a special makes you dodge.
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Then i'll still refer to it as an inconvenience...
Back to top Go down
MaxThunder
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

found a bug on the metal gear stage...
was playing against a zero suit samus, and she jumped off stage doing her neutral-b and she got stuck in the air...
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/axzj2b.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 am

It's a bug that has plagued characters like ZSS, Toon Link, and others that I can't remember. I am shocked that it hasn't been dealt with yet.
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

I was playing, and exploding capsule won't turn off, even though it says it is off, in the .ini and the match settings
Back to top Go down
PikachuPowerIsEpic
Level 3 CPU
PikachuPowerIsEpic

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Are you going to do anything about the escape key?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

If music and sounds are turned down to 0%, the Results screen music and sounds still play

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
Argly902
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:29 pm

OH MAN. UNLESS I TURN OFF ITEMS COMPLETELY, CAPSULES ALWAYS FALL FROM THE SKY, EVEN WHEN IT IS TURNED OFF!!
Back to top Go down
JamesJupiter
Level 1 CPU
JamesJupiter

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm

The Shadow CPU CAN'T use his Final Smash Attack if the meter is full
The Geno CPU will stand around on the air doing nothing...
Also some music can't be heard at any stage
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm

argly902 wrote:
I was playing, and exploding capsule won't turn off, even though it says it is off, in the .ini and the match settings

Also when a throw a exploding capsule sometimes the game will freeze and then they will be a glitch to were you die or your enemy dies. No
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 am

What is up with that?
Back to top Go down
MarvelFan
Level 1 CPU
MarvelFan

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Ok, I don't know if this has been posted, but anyway, here we go:

I just downloaded the game and while playing my second or third match with Link in Castle Siege, I finished the fight while the stage was changing scenario. (The other character went off screen from the right part of the screen). Well, here the game crashed and it just freezed.

I just closed the game and re-started it. When I finished new battles in Crusade Mode, I unlocked every new character and stage with every single fight I ended.

I decided to check and in DATA appeared that I had 1400 matches or so. I know it's not a big deal, but I think it was worthy of posting.

Keep with the awesome work, my friends!
Back to top Go down
http://medinasworks.deviantart.com
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:20 pm

The capsule glitch should have been fixed in 0.8.4 but it is not. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:10 pm

When i start the game there will be any error saying that the game will run to slow and it also says that i hardware accel is too low.
Back to top Go down
mr. game
Level 3 CPU
mr. game

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:04 pm

jigglypuff should fly off when shield breaks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm7SnVmbiq4
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:09 pm

No she shouldn't. That was dumb of Sakurai to implement that, so we removed it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:06 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:38 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
No she shouldn't. That was dumb of Sakurai to implement that, so we removed it on purpose.

"we"

"removed"

it just hasn't been added yet

he gave it to her because she traditionally had the largest shield in comparison to her body and it was really freaking hard to shield poke her
and because balloons pop when they come in contact with sharp objects such as shards of shield
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:03 am

That's still dumb, if that's the case just give her a longer dizzy stance instead of insta-killing her. That way she at least has a small chance to survive the foe's attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:11 am

I dunno, I liked the insta kill shield break. It's sort of an important part of her character at this point.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:14 am

She's always had it. Worth keeping imo.
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Jigglys shield break is a smash tradition, even though its stupid

people still use and abuse her anyway lol
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm

I suppose that's true, I just think it's dumb personally. No character should be instakilled for being subjected to something that doesn't instakill everyone else.
Back to top Go down
UltraMikeManTheBo$$
Level 4 CPU
UltraMikeManTheBo$$

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
I suppose that's true, I just think it's dumb personally. No character should be instakilled for being subjected to something that doesn't instakill everyone else.

I agree with that I think that was very dumb for him to do that.
Back to top Go down
Telara
Level 2 CPU
Telara

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:23 am

So Marth got a critical hit on me and shadow, right where he was standing.

Then I came back? And I killed Marth using a final smash, since I was still fully functional, but Rayman won scratch 
Back to top Go down
http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Dry

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:33 am

Do you have a video or screencap? It's quite hard to figure out what happened based on just that.
Back to top Go down
Telara
Level 2 CPU
Telara

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Unfortunately no, but if it happens again I'll try to get a screencap.

It's hard to explain, all I know is that I came back with no lives, and whenever I killed Marth, Rayman won.
Back to top Go down
http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]   OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK SO 0.8 BUGS GO HERE [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next