Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninten DS™
Level 1 CPU
Ninten DS™

Porky

Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Empty
PostSubject: Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite   Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 3:23 pm

I want to clarify: I'm not saying Porky needs a re-sprite, he looks pretty good already and of course a lot of other characters need a re-sprite before him, this was just for fun and as a suggestion.
I'm a Porky main as you can see, but I never really liked Porky's recolors, and I felt like his sprite was out of place when comparing him to Ness and Lucas too, so I decided to make a better sprite that would fit these requirements. I've also made some recolors for him, and I think in a future update he could use a re-sprite, since this one is just an idea. I also want to point out that I tried to recreate Crusade's in-game spider-mech sprite, so it shouldn't be totally accurate.
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym11
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym12
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym13
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym14
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym15
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym16
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym17
Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Porkym18
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite   Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 8:30 am

Hey, that's really cool looking!
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite   Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:28 pm

if you can make a whole sheet like this, submit it to the team. Porky really does need a resprite, alot of his moves are really stiff and come out very quick since he does not have many frame animations between moves which makes him a tad spammy. he isnt top priority but he does need touching up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite   Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite Empty

Back to top Go down

Porky Minch - Custom Re-Sprite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1