View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( Empty
PostSubject: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:17 pm

well I will tell you Mad

I saw in the universal crusade wiki, when I saw the character Mario I saw in the trivia and in the first part of universal crusade mario is made of the sprites of universal crusade

Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( Wow10

wow a sprite without permission

and another one that I saw on the wiki something happened to me

Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( Oh_no10

if Mario and Luigi are brothers and they are always in the smash because in a fangame he always puts mario and luigi

for these sprites of the first installment of universal crusade of the characters except some are made of super smash bros crusade

make a judgment with him creator of universal crusade in a discord server

https://discord.gg/AJ7MTsw

Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Mario's sprites are made by Gregarlink who is (at the very least) credited in the credits

also yes the new Universal Crusade doesn't have Nintendo characters in it to avoid being taken down (Universal Crusade 2 was taken down by Nintendo)

I don't think Snekker ever said that UC was a Smash Bros. game, but he has said that it was inspired from it (in the credits)

this thread is entirely pointless and I bet that anthony is just mad at Snekker for not adding Freddy or something

somebody lock this and possibly ban anthony or something
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 7:59 am

I'm surprised this guy lasted nearly 100 comments.
Back to top Go down
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:01 am

I'm surprised anyone remembers Universal Crusade
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Snipes88 wrote:
I'm surprised anyone remembers Universal Crusade

The game has a sequel and another one coming
Back to top Go down
SkilliSmash
Level 2 CPU
SkilliSmash

Ryu
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:18 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Mario's sprites are made by Gregarlink who is (at the very least) credited in the credits

also yes the new Universal Crusade doesn't have Nintendo characters in it to avoid being taken down (Universal Crusade 2 was taken down by Nintendo)

I don't think Snekker ever said that UC was a Smash Bros. game, but he has said that it was inspired from it (in the credits)

this thread is entirely pointless and I bet that anthony is just mad at Snekker for not adding Freddy or something

somebody lock this and possibly ban anthony or something

All of his threads are just cancer and they need to be locked down imo. As of now, he's just being desperate for attention.

Last edited by SkilliSmash on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koletrain904
Level 3 CPU
Koletrain904

Kirby
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 pm

anthonyswoboda2016 wrote:
well I will tell you Mad

I saw in the universal crusade wiki, when I saw the character Mario I saw in the trivia and in the first part of universal crusade mario is made of the sprites of universal crusade

Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( Wow10

wow a sprite without permission

and another one that I saw on the wiki something happened to me

Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( Oh_no10

if Mario and Luigi are brothers and they are always in the smash because in a fangame he always puts mario and luigi

for these sprites of the first installment of universal crusade of the characters except some are made of super smash bros crusade

make a judgment with him creator of universal crusade in a discord server

https://discord.gg/AJ7MTsw

Okay? And this is important why?
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 am

this creator is crazy
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:02 pm

this creator is crazy

but he isn't
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:36 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but he isn't

I saw that you are admin of the crazy guy
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but he isn't

...but I'm not.
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 6:13 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but he isn't

...but I'm not.

you tell lies, I saw in discord that you are one of the admins and remember that justin said that you banned a friend who is autistic.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but he isn't

...but I'm not.

you tell lies, I saw in discord that you are one of the admins and remember that justin said that you banned a friend who is autistic.

I literally have no admin power. You are accusing me of something I literally couldn't have done. What I do know is that a person was banned because they broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 7:12 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but he isn't

...but I'm not.

I literally have no admin power. You are accusing me of something I literally couldn't have done. What I do know is that a person was banned because they broke the rules.

like I'm just giving a lesson to the creator of universal crusade
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:06 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
but he isn't

...but I'm not.

like I'm just giving a lesson to the creator of universal crusade

A lesson of what exactly? What are you trying to teach?
Back to top Go down
JPIMW
Level 3 CPU
JPIMW

Jigglypuff
  Jpimw

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 am

Can an admin just please lock this topic? It's getting way too stupid at this point.

And also, banning Anthony would help a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(   Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:( Empty

Back to top Go down

Universal Crusade is not a smash game. why? >:(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1