Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Use C-stick as tilt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anth096
Level 1 CPU

Use C-stick as tilt Empty
PostSubject: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:05 am

Hello !
You know, in order to perform a tilt, I have to use [direction]+[attack_button]. However, I used to use the C-Stick to do it, and I feel very unconfortable without it. I couldn't set it on the game options, so I tried Xpadder but I can't figure out how to make it ! Can someone help me please ? I would like to configure my C-Stick so it tilts.
Back to top Go down
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:48 pm

You're joking right? C-Stick is for smash attacks
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm

You could configure it to tilts in 4. Best way for frame 1 tilts in that game.
Back to top Go down
Snipes88
Level 4 CPU
Snipes88

Ristar
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 pm

For all the bitching i hear about tap smash, idk why anyone would want to change the c stick from smash
Back to top Go down
https://www.voices.com/actors/snipes88
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Because if tap smash is a thing, you want to have another option for quick tilts.

Personally I see no real reason not to implement it, given it's a thing in the actual official games.
Back to top Go down
anth096
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:49 pm

I use C-Tilt because in Smash Brawl I used to quickly press A+direction in order to perform a smash (I think there's no other way to perform this on a wiimote) !
And so, in Smash4, I still A+direction to smash. But the problem is when I try to tilt, I often accidentaly perform a smash, and that's very annoying. In order to perform a tilt, I must gently and slowly move the stick, and press A, woaw, that's so annoying for me ! Yeah, that's because I'm not used to it, but Smash4 gives us the possibility to change C-stick to tilt, so I decided to use this functionnality, and that's so helpful for me ! Since, I don't accidentaly perform a tilt instead of a smash and vice-versa !
But in Crusade there's no option for it, :'( But I heard some people who has configured his C-stick to tilt using XPadder, so I tried using the software, but it's not working
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 11:35 am

??????????
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt EmptyFri Aug 03, 2018 8:12 am

Snipes88 wrote:
For all the bitching i hear about tap smash, idk why anyone would want to change the c stick from smash

Makes Aerials > Tilts quite a bit more consistent and and can allow for up-tilts for tap jumpers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use C-stick as tilt   Use C-stick as tilt Empty

Back to top Go down

Use C-stick as tilt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1