HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom song looping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verimelon
Level 2 CPU
Verimelon

Custom song looping Empty
PostSubject: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:14 am

One of the few things about Crusade that annoys me is the song looping. I'm jammin' out to the stage's music, and the song fades out and poorly loops (looking at you, Hyrule Temple Melee).

My proposed change is to include an easy to edit file, maybe one in each stage music folder if you have to. On each line you can write a file name, the time at which your song should loop, and the time it should loop TO. For example:

Hyrule Temple (Melee).ogg       1:38.78        0:10.5

Numbers not exact, just showing off my point. While loading, the game would randomly pick a song like it normally does. It will also read this file and compare the music name to the entries within the loop file. If the file name doesn't match, it loops songs like normal. If it does match, it uses the matching timestamps to determine where to loop the song.

"Why not just make the music loop yourself?" you may be asking. Really, it's the flair. Using Hyrule as an example again, if I wanted to edit the ogg to exclude the opening bit I lose out on being able to listen to the opening bit. I don't want a hard musical open.

This request may sound really silly and for something really small, but stages and music are just as important as character selection to me. So when the music has a slight hiccup, it bothers me. Please consider something like this for the next update. Or if I've overlooked a method to do this already, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:07 pm

I support this
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Igeera303
Level 1 CPU
Igeera303

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:23 pm

Agreed, I'm  Supporting!
Back to top Go down
Triforceriku
Level 3 CPU
Triforceriku

TriforcerikuX

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 3:41 am

Full support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
TheMythicalGuy
Level 1 CPU
TheMythicalGuy

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Support.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:28 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom song looping   Custom song looping Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom song looping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1