My try on a tier list for this game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Level 1 CPU
Tusk

N/A

My try on a tier list for this game Empty
PostSubject: My try on a tier list for this game   My try on a tier list for this game EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:39 am

So I've been messing around with the 62 characters and talking about it on the Discord, and I recently came up with this. Please keep in mind this is my very own opinion, and if you disagree with something on the list, please let me know so than I can be as close to the truth as possible.

My try on a tier list for this game Tierli10

Here's my reasoning behind tiers :

Top tiers are the incontested ten best characters in the game, due to many differents reasons (movement, combos, killpower, chaingrabs...). Pretty much solo mainable.

High tiers are characters than can definitely be a big thread if you don't know the match-up and they can deal with top tiers decently well. They can be solo mainable or with a little secondary players can go far with these characters.

Mid tiers are characters that are "honest" : they have their big strengths but they also have exploitable weaknesses by some characters in the cast. They can take the role of a secondary really well and can deal with some higher characters decently well.

Low tiers have their strenghts, but their weaknesses are too polarizing to let them be viable. They can deal with some highers characters really well, though. They're pretty much niche characters.

Bottom tiers are characters that can't show their strength because they're just bad in general. No clear strength, but extremely clear weaknesses (speed, size...), being the most abused characters in the game.

What do you all think ?
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: My try on a tier list for this game   My try on a tier list for this game EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:28 pm

My try on a tier list for this game 7FljXDz
Back to top Go down
Broke The Screeen
Level 3 CPU
Broke The Screeen

N/A

PostSubject: Re: My try on a tier list for this game   My try on a tier list for this game EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am

What's a pee en gee??
Back to top Go down
DiamondJoyride
Level 2 CPU
DiamondJoyride

N/A

PostSubject: Re: My try on a tier list for this game   My try on a tier list for this game EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Nix~ wrote:
My try on a tier list for this game 7FljXDz

I think I started this whole thing, to be quite honest, heh. Kappa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My try on a tier list for this game   My try on a tier list for this game Empty

Back to top Go down

My try on a tier list for this game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1