Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaneGaming
Level 1 CPU
KaneGaming

Time-Tumbler2

Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) Empty
PostSubject: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 pm

And it's Pokemon, too.

FUCKING

POKEMON

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/wmPvbB

I haven't checked the link, and I never will, so just be careful browsing this landfill of weirdness.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 am

you kinda outgrow cringe culture when you examine your own life and realize you're still posting on a forum for a playable patchwork fanfiction coded in an instructional language

i dont got time to laugh at these people nor am i especially compelled to

enjoy your life
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:04 am

Bro has a diaper fetish confirmed
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:56 am

well infantilization stuff actively repulses me as it would any other arguably sane person

however i will confess to being a shameless furry
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 1:35 pm

your goth gf wrote:
you kinda outgrow cringe culture when you examine your own life and realize you're still posting on a forum for a playable patchwork fanfiction coded in an instructional language

Hey, it plays good though.

Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 3:08 pm

I didn't know I was on a Cancer G+ community
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Slissith wrote:
your goth gf wrote:

i cant vouch for this because i dont play it. i just come here out of a compulsion to improve the standard of posting quality. which, considering the average quality of my own posts, is a fruitless endeavor. im sorry. im so sorry.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 12:23 pm

you gotta agree though i do fill a necessary niche in "that guy who posts long winded garbage that rarely culminates in an actual point through all its pointless verbiage"
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 12:25 pm

every forum needs a guy who uses words like "verbiage" to mask his inability of posting anything of actual substance or worth and you all should be grateful ive elected to be that person

anyway i just realized this isnt the spam board and im too lazy to go back and edit my posts. mods deal with it
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:29 pm

your goth gf wrote:
Slissith wrote:
your goth gf wrote:

i cant vouch for this because i dont play it. i just come here out of a compulsion to improve the standard of posting quality. which, considering the average quality of my own posts, is a fruitless endeavor. im sorry. im so sorry.

1. My point is that, like seemingly bad fanfiction, if well written, it can be worthwhile to read.

2. I like your posts.

3. Use the edit button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)   Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Delve into the cringe with me (AKA you guys check out this diaper fetish G+ page while I chicken out and stay here)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1