View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Munkeeman
Level 2 CPU
Munkeeman

munkeeman10

Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Wait, hold on a minute, didn't I already say this in the article itself? XD
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Well, I thought I would find it on the Wii U Virtual Console, but Super Star Ultra isn't there. And now I don't have the money for Return to Dreamland, the only game that the Wii U has which feature Galacta Knight.
Back to top Go down
Munkeeman
Level 2 CPU
Munkeeman

munkeeman10

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Yeah. It's unfortunate that the Wii U Virtual Console has so few DS games in it as of right now. I'm sure you'll be able to play it one of these days though! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:27 pm

i support too is cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
Munkeeman
Level 2 CPU
Munkeeman

munkeeman10

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Thanks for your support! I'll add your name to the list in the morning, I can't figure out how to edit it on mobile.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Braystar wrote:
"Magolor, Marx, Nightmare"
Those villains only had 1 real appearance in the  Kirby games (Not counting sub-games in Mass Attack, the anniversary title, cameos or remakes), compared to Dark Matter and Galacta Knight. And really? "He looks like Meta Knight but pink". Luigi, Wario and Waluigi look like Mario in clothing, Jigglypuff looks like Kirby, that logic really isn't the best thing to use.

But Galacta Knight barely counts as a main character. Sure, Magolor, Marx and Nightmare may have only appeared once but they actually do something that is important. Magolor however put RtDL into motion. Nightmare is the main antagonist of Kirby's Adventure and the Anime (Not canon, but still, over Dark Matter?). Marx has less of an argument going for him, but was still memorable. Galacta Knight is called "Greatest Most Powerful Warrior in the Galaxy," and then you beat him until he spontaneously appears in the next game.

Also Luigi has his own games, and is most every Mario game.
Wario has even more of his own games.
Some people want Waluigi to have his own game.
Jigglypuff is a Smash mainstay, that will never go away ever.

Munkeeman wrote:
(By the way, your "CAUTION: BIG" spoiler legitimately cracks me up every time I open it)
We are officially best friends.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 pm

He counts as a recurring character, and when we're talking Kirby, that's not often *COUGH* Animal Buddies, Gooey, Ribbon, Adeline *COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Munkeeman
Level 2 CPU
Munkeeman

munkeeman10

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:03 pm

I wish the animal buddies would come back... T~T
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 5:36 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:44 pm

I think the whole problem on Galacta Knight is that Super Star/Super Star Ultra is already over represented in Smash, and the "Dark Matter" trilogy is barely represented in Smash mostly because Sakurai barely represents anything from Kirby that isn't Kirby's Dream Land, Adventure, Super Star and Air Ride (since those are the only main Kirby games Sakurai directed, not counting spin-offs), also worth noting that Bandana Dee didn't even get a single trophy or mention in Smash Wii U, while Galacta Knight, for some reason did.
I'd honestly be fine with Galacta Knight, although I think it'd be better if other Kirby characters that didn't get the time to shine in any of the Smash games (Dark Matter, Adeleine, Prince Fluff, Bandana Dee, Magolor among others).

Though, I think before any of those, we should get our great King Dedede first Razz
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Yeah that's true, there does need to be more reps from other Kirby games first.
Back to top Go down
Munkeeman
Level 2 CPU
Munkeeman

munkeeman10

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Galacta Knight got a single trophy in Smash 4. I wouldn't really call that "Over-represented".
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Doesn't change the fact that Super Star/Ultra still gets too much spotlight in Smash.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:17 am

Galacta Knight has a lot of interesting potential, and the games seem to be building him up for something. He's got some very mysterious lore behind him and I wonder if they have any plans to bring any of it as a primary focus for a future Kirby title.
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:28 am

Kirb-Star wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that Super Star/Ultra still gets too much spotlight in Smash.
That's because Sakurai doesn't feel like doing anything in what we call the "Post-Air Ride" Era
Because Air Ride is when Sakurai flew the coop in HAL Laboratories
And in Smash he basically refuses to use anything from Post-Air Ride
And since the most prominent game from Pre-Air Ride was Super Star (The most we've gotten Post-Air Ride was the Galacta Knight trophy in Smash 4 and a very small amount of songs)
You can tell where this goes Kill Me
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 am

From what I recall, Sakurai said that he is done developing Smash games, so if someone new develops the 5th game, we might have some "Post-Air Ride" representation. We need to have a 5th game first, however.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Bedoop Bro wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
That's because Sakurai doesn't feel like doing anything in what we call the "Post-Air Ride" Era
Because Air Ride is when Sakurai flew the coop in HAL Laboratories
And in Smash he basically refuses to use anything from Post-Air Ride
And since the most prominent game from Pre-Air Ride was Super Star (The most we've gotten Post-Air Ride was the Galacta Knight trophy in Smash 4 and a very small amount of songs)
You can tell where this goes Kill Me
Kirby's Epic Yarn was planned to have a stage, but due to the announcement of Yoshi's Wooly World the Epic Yarn stage had been changed to the Great Cave Offensive.
http://sourcegaming.info/2016/05/11/sakuraifanmisconception505/

so that sakurai hates modern kirby thing definitely isn't true
Back to top Go down
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Welp, I didn't know about that.
But then again, Sakurai could have chosen something else to replace that stage, he had a lot of games to choose from yet he only chose something from Super Star.
Also worth noting that Sakurai has also barely referenced the Dark Matter trilogy (Dream Land 2, 3 and Kirby 64), I think the only things hailing from those three games are the Rick & Gooey trophies from Melee, some stickers from Brawl and Pop Star (K64) & Zero Two's theme (K64).
That's it.
It also does't help that the only non-DLC Kirby stage in the 3DS version was just a vanilla Dream Land stage that just used 8-bit graphics despite, you know, the release of Triple Deluxe in the same year.

Bandana Dee's inclusion in SSF2 is literally the best (and most unique) thing that has happened to the Kirby franchise inside Smash in the past years, and that's not even an official game.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Support!
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 pm

i support too i like too play this charcter
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 6:09 am

I love you Support I love you
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:18 pm

pmub
Back to top Go down
anthonyswoboda2016
Level 4 CPU
anthonyswoboda2016

Meta Knight
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 12:44 pm

yes thats good idea

we all want to galacta knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion   Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Galacta Knight (Kirby series) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2