Globox (Rayman Series)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
GONZAfeco

64-MarioyLuigi

Globox (Rayman Series) Empty
PostSubject: Globox (Rayman Series)   Globox (Rayman Series) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:56 am

So we have Rayman, then why not other Rayman character? It would be his best friend, Globox.
Looks like in SSBC 9.1 Rayman have a Globox color( HYPE! ),and Globox could have a Rayman one.
So I based myself in Rayman games where appears Globox and this is his moveset:

Regular attacks
Side A: Kicks
Up A:MEGA slap
Running(Ugh) A:Spins around making his hands alsospin arround doing a slap.
Down A:Hits with his feet.
(Aerials)
Neutral air: He spins in the air like when you change character in Rayman Origins/Legends.
Side air:Slaps
Backwards air:Kicks
Down air(Meteor Smash):He turns upside down and do a meteor smash.
Up air:Slaps
(Smash attacks)
Side Smash:Charges his hand and SLAPS
Up Smash:Charge his hand and SLAPS
Down Smash:Like Rayman in SSBC

Special attacks

Neutral Special:Launches a lum,not like Rayman he lunches his punch(I based myself on Rayman 2 when Globox gives the power to Rayman and also as in Rayman M).
Side Special:Mounts on a projectile from Rayman 2(Like Wario's bike).
Up Special:Drinks fast the thing on Rayman 3(Cause my english)and acts like a balloon until the effect disappears.
Down Special:Puts a barrel on the ground,and if he does it when an enemy is in front of him,he'll be trapped for 5 seconds and Globox will can do anything with him,even the others,and if this doesn't happen it acts like the regular Crash Bandicoot box from SSBC.

Final Smash!!!

OBVIOUSLY FINAL SMASH:Globox vomits the dark lum from Rayman 3 and starts slapping everyone until the dark lum goes back to his head,stomach whatever,like in Rayman 3.

Taunt

OBVIOUSLY TAUNT:Makes to short jumps saying "HAAA HAA!".

Victory pose

OBVIOUSLY VICTORY POSE:Makes a pelvis move and jumps leaving a pose like Mario jumping.

EXTRA

I think that if Globox becomes a new character the victory theme should be the "lums song" or something,the PAAAPAAAAA!!Bah...

This a suggestion and a GLOBOX MOVESET idea.if Globox was in SSBC would be more  HYPE! for me,cause the new Rayman recolors.

JUST,GLOBOX SUGGESTION.
Weegee Look Mega Toasted marior
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Globox (Rayman Series)   Globox (Rayman Series) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 am

Well this isn't a good moveset
Honestly, Rayman only needs one rep, like Bomberman and Crash
Also why does 'running' have "URG" at the end?
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Globox (Rayman Series)   Globox (Rayman Series) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Please try to make your opening post a bit more presentable; it's really bad right now. Failure to comply will result to the topic being moved to the Wall of Shame.

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3493-rules-characters-with-existing-threads-please-read-before-creating-a-topic

Please attempt to add a semi-lengthy amount of text to your topic. Include details such as the character's history and why they should be included.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Globox (Rayman Series)   Globox (Rayman Series) EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Moving to the Wall of Shame.

Such a Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Globox (Rayman Series)   Globox (Rayman Series) Empty

Back to top Go down

Globox (Rayman Series)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1