HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AmareTSM Art Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

AmareTSM Art Thread Empty
PostSubject: AmareTSM Art Thread   AmareTSM Art Thread EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:53 pm

I had completely forgotten this area of the forums existed until a couple of days ago, so I decided to make my own thread to share some of my art. I don't really draw too consistently so some of this stuff is old, but whatever.
AmareTSM Art Thread Super_10
Trace, was experimenting with a higher magnification in Flash
AmareTSM Art Thread Random10
Another trace, was just bored and wanted to draw Mega Man in a non-Smash Bros. style.
AmareTSM Art Thread Dr_mar10
Oh hey not a trace. Just a drawing of Melee Dr. Mario in his black alt. costume.
AmareTSM Art Thread Fox_wa10
Oh boy another trace. Melee Fox. I had been drawing Fox off the top of my head for a while and I didn't like the way they turned out so I decided to trace him to get used to it. Also I experimented with shading.
AmareTSM Art Thread Amaret10
A drawing of me that I made, mainly for use on my YouTube channel and stuff; also me experimenting with drawing a slightly more detailed style. Doesn't really look that much like me though lol.

Also I know I use the same background a lot, I'm not really that creative when it comes to stuff like that I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I'm also experimenting with graphic design and game development lol, so I'll post anything cool I make here I guess. If you want to see all of this stuff sooner though you could follow me on twitter (@amaretsm) I guess.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: AmareTSM Art Thread   AmareTSM Art Thread EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:20 am

Not bad, but Doc Mario's head is a little....
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: AmareTSM Art Thread   AmareTSM Art Thread EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:32 pm

AmareTSM Art Thread Peach_10
Peach drawing I made today, thought I'd post it here. I think it's pretty good but something feels off about it idk.

Edit:
VultureDuck wrote:
Yeah I see where you're coming from, It didn't look too good to me either tbh.
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: AmareTSM Art Thread   AmareTSM Art Thread EmptyFri May 27, 2016 7:53 pm

VultureDuck wrote:

Yea, besides that everything is looking good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AmareTSM Art Thread   AmareTSM Art Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

AmareTSM Art Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1