Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 6:25 pm

SP just reminded me that I want to make a Frank West moveset
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:47 am

If Goku is to ever be replaced, Sailor Moon or Astro Boy please. :V
Back to top Go down
Lockhead
Level 1 CPU
Lockhead

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Mario123311 wrote:
What about shrek? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Lockhead wrote:
Mario123311 wrote:
What about shrek? Twisted Evil
Hell. no.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:07 pm

>Thread about characters who were scrapped
>"Replace (a) for (b) please"
Back to top Go down
Lockhead
Level 1 CPU
Lockhead

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 am

Anways, Thanks for the input there seem to be a lot of characters that was put out. Maybe some of them were for jokes like Weegee.
Back to top Go down
Tetriser
Level 2 CPU
Tetriser

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:02 pm

To be honest, everyone.

I don't want live-action characters appeared in any Smash games nor fangames as it could making me feeling stupid when playing.

Also, I don't have any ideas which character must be removed from this game.
Back to top Go down
https://sonargamesmy.wordpress.com
Szion
Level 2 CPU
Szion

szionblue

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Zant wouldve made alot more sense than a stray anime character..Midna, even. she  could be a not-zelda with a transformation down b for human/handhair

lmao james  bond tho??? final smash be like, throws everyone into goldeneye and screencheat kills you. im dying, darth vader..lawd help me
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:17 am

Szion wrote:
Zant wouldve made alot more sense than a stray anime character..Midna, even. she  could be a not-zelda with a transformation down b for human/handhair

lmao james  bond tho??? final smash be like, throws everyone into goldeneye and screencheat kills you. im dying, darth vader..lawd help me
You realize Goku was added by the old devs right, and I'm pretty sure Zant was considered long after Goku?
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:53 am

I think people keep forgetting or don't know that there was an old Dev Team. I don't much mind that Goku or Weegee are here; as ridiculous as they are, they do ad variety.
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Szion wrote:
lmao james  bond tho??? final smash be like, throws everyone into goldeneye and screencheat kills you.

or, yknow, calling in the entirety of the royal air force

i can get not fitting but its not like bond doesn't have insane moveset potential
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Let's not forget that Bond was actually a potential character in Melee (OR was it the original? Can't quite remember)

He was at least mentioned
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:17 pm

Original, yeah, cause of Goldeneye. I'd be completely okay with Bond getting in tbh
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:27 am

Crusade had soo many characters scrapped. I had played a part on attempting to sprite some here and there when they were still on the roster and when I was on the main dev team. Its a good thing though cause you want to make sure the roster as a whole will be something a majority will be pleased with. You won't satisfy all, but as long as most are pleased. When a new character is revealed, be greatful that they made the cut cause at one point or another they probably would've been cut, trust me.

The old devs had good and bad roster choices that were cut. There were even confirmed characters cut prior to their progress due to public input.

Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 2:50 pm

SK IS BACK???
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Any video of even a picture of Zant? I'd like to see what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Lockhead
Level 1 CPU
Lockhead

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:17 pm

Smash King wrote:
Crusade had soo many characters scrapped. I had played a part on attempting to sprite some here and there when they were still on the roster and when I was on the main dev team. Its a good thing though cause you want to make sure the roster as a whole will be something a majority will be pleased with. You won't satisfy all, but as long as most are pleased. When a new character is revealed, be greatful that they made the cut cause at one point or another they probably would've been cut, trust me.

The old devs had good and bad roster choices that were cut. There were even confirmed characters cut prior to their progress due to public input.

Really? That's nice to know.
Have you have a list a characters that was cut/scrapped?
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

I was gone away for too long, SK is back holy shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrapped Characters?   Scrapped Characters? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrapped Characters?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2