HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty1993
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 2:23 am

Jill Valentine should be in smash bro crusade because we need more female fighters in the game.Jill should have all here movesets from Project X Zone 1&2.she would fit very well in this game,

Moves-
She fast with a lot of martial arts kicks and flipping moves.She also has air attack moves that can be done in the air with a cool fire charge that can also be done on the ground.Jill has weapons as well that she can use for close range attacks,handgun,shotgun,knife,or long range submachine gun,sniper,and grenade launcher.

Final Smash-
Her final smash can be her scanning the opponent with her scanner then calling in Chris to fire his long magnum gun with Jill firing her rocket launcher sending the opponent out the stage.[youtube]Flx2kzMUGB8[/youtube

Battle Stage and Music- Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion Projec10
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Nice doublepost.

Go read the rules and go take a look at a thread like Jack Frost's mayhaps.

If you read this as rude; I'm sorry. But you should've learned this by now if you've already made 2 friends.
Back to top Go down
Ty1993
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:32 pm

ok what am I doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Go look at a good thread (such as Jack Frost) and see how much effort should be put into a thread.
Back to top Go down
Ty1993
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:42 pm

oh I see now ,well can anyone help or make a jill Valentine discussion with me please,help me find out hear button input with here movesets from Project x Zone 1&2.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Ok, this is just sad.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:46 am

First, you need like a template of sorts, You need the jabs, tilts, aerials, smashes, grabs, specials, and a Final Smash (Possibly ledge and get up attacks)
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:20 am

Uhm...he's banned, so I don't think he will be able to make another thread.
I do wonder, though: What did he do that he got banned so damn fast?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:15 am

I didn't see they were banned at first, but that is a good question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion   Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) for Crusade Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1