HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weegees victory theme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Box
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Weegees victory theme Empty
PostSubject: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:04 am

What if Weegees win theme is switched with Hotel Mario Theme?
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 11:37 am

You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Um...actually, I tried this once. I put a custom victory theme for weegee in the "individual" folder inside the victory theme music folder and named it "weegee," as I'm supposed to. This worked for every character I tried it on except Weegee. I assume this is because he's an alt for Luigi, so I guess you'd have to change Luigi's victory theme if you want to change his. Unless I'm doing it wrong and you're supposed to do something different for alts.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Well, I was thinking in the Game Over Theme from Super Mario 64 as Weegee's Victory Theme XD
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:09 am

That is all
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:28 pm

what have you done
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:47 pm

ibRokeit
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Can you two stop spamming outside of spam threads please
Lord knows you have enough of those

Unless you have something meaningful to contribute then don't post
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
GONZAfeco

64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:43 am

Old Box wrote:
What if Weegees win theme is switched with Hotel Mario Theme?
It would be nice,considering that actually isn't totally from Mario series, I also think that his series icon could be the mushroom, but with the letters Y-T-P in the circles,in one the Y,in other the T and in the last the P making th YouTubePoop,this would be the real Weegee.
Back to top Go down
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
GONZAfeco

64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:45 am

Shiruza wrote:
You could actually do that yourself if you felt so inclined, custom themes are one of Crusade's features.
It would actually replace the Mario and rest ones.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:25 pm

GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:

There's actually a way around this. Try putting the victory song in the individual folder (it's found in the victory folder). Make sure it's named weegee. It should change the song for Weegee only.
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:45 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:

There's actually a way around this. Try putting the victory song in the individual folder (it's found in the victory folder). Make sure it's named weegee. It should change the song for Weegee only.

didn't work.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 2:51 pm

Xalciss wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:

didn't work.

Odd. I know it works with other characters. Perhaps it has something to do with Weegee being an alt.
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:06 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Xalciss wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
GONZAfeco wrote:
Shiruza wrote:

didn't work.

Odd. I know it works with other characters. Perhaps it has something to do with Weegee being an alt.

Probably, This is an issue I doubt will be rectified due to technicalities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weegees victory theme   Weegees victory theme Empty

Back to top Go down

Weegees victory theme
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1