HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2)) Empty
PostSubject: Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2))   Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2)) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Since Pac-Man represents his iconic openly acclaimed platforming games and not just his arcade titles in Crusade, why not make something to represent arguably one of Pac-Man's more notable titles in his career: Pac-Man World 2?

The stage would be set up in a more traditional setting, a large bottomless pit gaping over in the middle with 3 platforms (small, large, small) one of which could provide the Pac-Bear as a stage hazard. Ghosts could possibly come in from time to time as well while we are at it. Probably something rather than a generic Pac-Man Pellet stage I think feels necessary.

Music list will come later.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2))   Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2)) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:32 am

I also feel that the Pac-Man World series should get a stage rep in Crusade. I think B-Doing Woods would be a better choice, however. It has saws, flaming platforms, spitball ghosts and of course B-Doings! Even the Metal Pellet can be worked into the stage.
Back to top Go down

Pac-Valley ((Pac-Man World 2))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1