Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible   Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:05 am

Hot off the Presses, live from whatever the name of the Street Fighter temple place is called because I forget, I have a Solid Snake. *rimshot*

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible WKHlDvA
About 20 in-game seconds ago, Snake went into his hurt frame, and became completely stuck out of nowhere. And now he's like this.

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible L6SCGys
Never moves, can't get hit, but the CPU Purin I have here wants him dead anyway.
The frozen character is completely stuck in this state, for some reason.

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible MnI51zr
This has happened about three times before this, but this is the first time I'm uploading about it. The only time someone's been un-stuck from this was when Purin used her Final Smash, "forcing" the frozen character out of this state. Ironically, the character that was frozen in that scenario was also Snake. (iirc the first time had Waluigi frozen, and the one after the Purin Final Smash but before this one was Fox.)

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible I4fscsS
And no matter how close I get to the frozen character or the CPU, the CPU never notices I exist until I directly merge into the frozen character or move into the CPU's attack deliberately.

I love it when this happens. Kill Me
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible   Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 am

I also encountered this bug a few times. It usually happened when my friend used Goku's 2nd Down B (after he's powered up) on a BIG SIZED METAL CPU. The CPU's "defrosted" once we used a projectile on them, though.

EDIT: Ironic enough, I was also playing as Pac-Man at the time.
Back to top Go down
Bedoop!
Level 4 CPU
Bedoop!

Rayman

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible   Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:30 am

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible TQXEuy2
Oh boy, happened again.
Luckily Wario's Command Grab (Neutral Special) seemed to get me out of the frozen state.
It seems to have also occured when I got hit out of Wario's NS.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible   Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:54 am

Happened to me before with I think Falcon's down throw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible   Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes characters "Freeze", making them immobile and invincible
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1