Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! Empty
PostSubject: Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!   Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 10:29 pm

Another character idea.

This time, it's for the girl who rides a driller robot: Jill and Drill Dozer!

-Appearences:
-Drill Dozer (GBA; 2006)

-Data:
A young girl who takes over the leadership of a band of righteous bandits known as the Red Dozers from her injured father. Jill sets out on the Drill Dozer to recover a red diamond stolen by the Skulkers. Jill has great reflexes and rode the Drill Dozer instead of a baby carriage growing up. She has an intense dislike of studying, however.

-Why I Support Her?
Drill Dozer is one of my most favourite games for Game Boy Advance ever. I like this game due to its curious gameplay, full of action. The main heroine from the game even could be a good challenger in any official SSB game; however, we had the bad luck of seeing her as an Assist Trophy in Brawl. However, I think this sympathetic heroine could be a good playable character in Crusade, no matter if she's another character who fights while riding a machine (like Porky Minch; and, this trait could be obvious, especially if we remember the nature of the game itself).

-Main Trait: Jill always is aboard the Drill Dozer.

-Moveset:
-Normal Attacks:
-Neutral Attack (x1): Drill Dozer swipes with his right arm
-Neutral Attack (x2): Drill Dozer swipes with his left arm
-Neutral Attack (x3/Combo): Drill Dozer combines both arms, forming the driller, spinning it in front of her
-Side Attack: Jill plants each arm in the ground on either side of Drill Dozer, then kicks forward with its feet
-Up Attack: Jill pokes upward twice, once with each arm
-Down Special: Jill uses Drill Dozer's bits-like trowels, sweeping low in front of her then lifting foes up

-Dash Attack: Drill Dozer lunges forward while spinning the drill in front of Jill and Drill Dozer

-Aerial Attacks:
-Neutral Aerial: Jill spins around extending Drill Dozer's arms (T-shaped body position) while tilting diagonally slightly
-Front Aerial: A double-hit move, Jill kicks with Drill Dozer's foot, then rotates the drill around to smack the foe
-Up Aerial: Jill claps the drill arms together above her head
-Back Aerial: Jill kicks back with both of Drill Dozer's feet
-Down Aerial: Drill Dozer's drill retracts its legs, pulls in its arms tight, and slams straight down, leaving Jill in the air. Jill follows after (without flinching), dealing minimal damage. The real strike in this move is delivered by Drill Dozer itself

-Grabs:
-Pummel: Jill squeezes the held foe between the drill arms
-Forward Throw: Jill spins the drill, spinning the held foe, and tossing them forward
-Up Throw: Jill tosses the foe up, then catches them on the tip of Drill Dozer's drill, scoring repeated hits and sending the foe flying
-Back Throw: Jill flips backward, smacking the held foe off the ground and sending them flying
-Down Throw: Drill Dozer sits on the held foe and spins its gear, and the foe is sent flying forward

-Smash Attacks:
-Side Smash: Jill charges Drill Dozer's drill and it spins and drills the opponent
-Up Smash: Jill jumps up out of Drill Dozer and bashes foes with her head
-Down Smash: Jill plants Drill Dozer's drill into the ground (with her face down) while charging. When she lets loose, the drill stays planted, spinning Jill and Drill Dozer around while she hangs out of the Dozer forward and its feet extend

-Special Attacks:
-Neutral Special: Gear Shift: This is Jill's all in one move! If you've played Drill Dozer on the GBA, then you know the source of its inspiration. Jill can walk around and jump while holding B, as well as use directional inputs to aim her drill. This gives her full 360 control of the drill as long as the B button is held. When the Special Button is pressed and held, Jill begins spinning the drill in front of her at low speed (1st Gear). If you catch a foe in this move, they will be drawn in toward you, taking a bit of damage. Once you have a foe in your grasp, if you tap Special Button quickly, Drill Dozer will shift into 2nd Gear, doing even more damage and spinning even faster. Once more, and you'll reach 3rd Gear, doing crazy damage. Drill Dozer will launch the target and send them flying after a few seconds in 3rd Gear (to avoid cheaply trapping foes in 3rd Gear). If you land with the drill facing down or walk into a wall while in 1st Gear, this move can be used to Drill Dig.

-Side Special: Dozer Dash: Jill will retreat into the Drill Dozer as it dashes forward leaving a blue trail of after images from its shear speed. colliding with a foe will stop the Drill Dozer and deal DMG to the foe while also dealing significant knock back. The Dozer Dash moves in a straight horizontal line.

-Up Special: Air Propeller: Pressing up and holding Special Button will cause Jill to utilize her Drill Dozer's Air Propeller. Using the Drill to spin the propeller this move will grant Jill different recovery depending on what gear the Drill Dozer is in (See Shift Up). While Special Button is held down players can somewhat change Jill's trajectory- anyone who is struck by the drill will receive racking DMG. When the drill stops spinning Jill will become helpless until she touches a platform.

-Down Special: Drill Burrow: his technique is a bit tricky, in that it has the same basic concept behind it as all other Drill Dig moves, but its outcome is unique. When this move is initiated, Jill will enter a stance and point her drill down at the ground in front of her for a moment. During this stance, players must do the alternating Side and Special Buttons input discussed in the Drill Dig description. If successful, Jill will burrow into the ground, not shoot out the other side of the ground. The familiar rustling dirt animation as well as a glowing red dot will be used to keep track of Jill underground. Jill can not travel vertically, only horizontally, when using this move (she stays just below the surface of the playing field). She moves with the same speed as she does above ground, making this move very dangerous for foes who aren't paying attention to Jill's location. Pressing Attack Button when under ground will cause Jill to poke the drill out of the ground just enough to attack someone, whereas pressing any B input causes her to shoot out of the ground, spinning her drill and doing damage/knockback. If Jill moves past the edge of a stage while underground, she will automatically pop out of the ground and off the side of the stage (in non-helpless state). If this move is used in the air, Jill will shoot straight down and plant her drill in the ground, which is the cue for the Drill Dig inputs.

-Final Smash: Red Diamond's Power: Jill takes out her Mother's last gift to her, the precious Red Diamond. It shines brightly when suddenly a red apparition of Jill's Mother appears with the aid of the Diamond's power Jill and the Drill Dozer are encased in a rotating shield when "B" is pressed Jill will blast forward with the Drill Dozer's Drill extended dealing racking DMG and huge knock back to foes struck; if Special Button is held Jill will store energy to really blast off at high speeds dealing more Knock Back if she strikes a foe. While in this form Jill is invulnerable to all attacks as the Shield generated by the Red Diamond will protect her. When the FS time is up, the Red Diamond will stop glowing and Jill's Mother will slowly fade away as the Diamond returns to Jill just as her shield vanishes.

-Entrance To The Stage: Jill does a flip landing in the Drill Dozer and activates it- the Drill Dozer secures Jill in the pilot seat and it's eyes flash as it enters fighter stance.

-Taunt: Jill will make the Drill Dozer Face the screen it's "arms" will raise and it will vent out steam as Jill lets out a laugh.

-Victory Theme: Drill Dozer: Gear Acquired!

What do you think? Comment, please.

-Supporters:
-Kirb-Star
-lightdasher

Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Mon May 02, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightdasher
Level 2 CPU
lightdasher

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!   Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:28 am

Was going to make this thread but I figured I'd search to see if it had already been done, it has, therefore I support! Hopefully this bump will get some light shown on this too.

Also I hope the grab is her punching them out of her mech, that last part in GBA was precious!
Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! Tumblr_nw6llbuLOf1r35r4po1_400
Back to top Go down
http://www.lightdasher.tumblr.com
Kirb-Star
Level 3 CPU
Kirb-Star

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!   Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Drill Dozer is one of my favorite GBA games of all time and my favorite non-Pokémon game Game Freak has made.
Too bad she was removed from the Assist Trophies roster in Sm4sh, at least her game got a re-release in Europe and Japan in the Wii U Virtual Console.
I might post a moveset for her later. Add me to the supporters.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!   Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Drill Dozer is one of my favorite GBA games of all time and my favorite non-Pokémon game Game Freak has made.
Too bad she was removed from the Assist Trophies roster in Sm4sh, at least her game got a re-release in Europe and Japan in the Wii U Virtual Console.
I might post a moveset for her later. Add me to the supporters.

Ready!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!   Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill and Drill Dozer (Drill Dozer) Discussion: Time For Shifting Gears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1