HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU

Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

I agree with what you say, but I do believe that all the princesses should appear, for the sole reason that each one is important in the game

Have my support.
Back to top Go down
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:59 pm

I support daisy, this perzonaje should appear, to represent the spin off of Mario Bros, because I saw the set of waluigi movements and this only has a racket, which peach already has

I was also thinking about this set of movements

moveset:

daisyy sprite:
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 am

alexmauricio407 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
I believe that we should add Daisy if Rosalina gets in. I mean we have all of the plumbers, why miss one of the princesses?
Because we shouldn't add a character to create a small fandom belief of there being a trio of princesses that must ALWAYS be together

I agree with what you say, but I do believe that all the princesses should appear, for the sole reason that each one is important in the game

Have my support.
IIRC Daisy has only been important in SML, while Peach is in nearly EVERY game and Rosalina was an important character in galaxy 1/2. Other than SML, Daisy has only appeared in spin off games like Mario kart and Mario party.
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:

Crusade is nowhere near any type of level of relevance to convince the nintendo fandom that there is a trio of princesses that must stay together.

Also it's silly to say there are other "more deserving reps" when so far the only other Zelda character we have is fucking Tingle. Does he deserve a rep over say...Zelda herself? The answer is no lol And if we are going by "deserving" standards, then Weegee should be cut without hesitation because the zelda cdi meme shit has been dead for nearly 10 years now, Weegee is not funny at all.

I support Daisy's inclusion. The Crusade roster is already pretty out there with its inclusions, why try and draw some line in the sand over who "deserves" to make it in now? If the character has a close(ish) association with nintendo hardware or fits the overall vibe of Crusade, I support.
If a good Rosalina thread ever pops up I'll support that as well.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Xalciss wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:

Crusade is nowhere near any type of level of relevance to convince the nintendo fandom that there is a trio of princesses that must stay together.

Also it's silly to say there are other "more deserving reps" when so far the only other Zelda character we have is fucking Tingle. Does he deserve a rep over say...Zelda herself? The answer is no lol And if we are going by "deserving" standards, then Weegee should be cut without hesitation because the zelda cdi meme shit has been dead for nearly 10 years now, Weegee is not funny at all.

I support Daisy's inclusion. The Crusade roster is already pretty out there with its inclusions, why try and draw some line in the sand over who "deserves" to make it in now? If the character has a close(ish) association with nintendo hardware or fits the overall vibe of Crusade, I support.
If a good Rosalina thread ever pops up I'll support that as well.

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t4491-rosalina-luma-super-mario-bros-discussion
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Xalciss wrote:
Weegee is not funny at all.

Blacklisted.
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

I think you missed your point
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 pm

King Proto wrote:
alexmauricio407 wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
OmegaSteve777 wrote:

Have my support.
IIRC Daisy has only been important in SML, while Peach is in nearly EVERY game and Rosalina was an important character in galaxy 1/2. Other than SML, Daisy has only appeared in spin off games like Mario kart and Mario party.

That still makes her more relevant than Waluigi
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 pm

Well Daisy is the only recurring character not in Smash 4/Crusade, it wouldn't hurt to have her in.
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 am

Xalciss wrote:
And if we are going by "deserving" standards, then Weegee should be cut without hesitation because the zelda cdi meme shit has been dead for nearly 10 years now, Weegee is not funny at all.
I'm probably in the 0.01% of people (despite being 19 years old) who still laughs my ass off at these old memes and poops. Idk if its just my love for these things or what but it baffles me at how I STILL find this stuff hilarious despite them being so old.
Back to top Go down
alexmauricio407
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Spoiler:

Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 9awhd810
Back to top Go down
UcheD914
Level 3 CPU

Nin_Fan914

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 pm

I know a lot of people hate Princess Daisy. Some even believe that she had no business being made. I am not one of those people. I won't give up hope of Daisy being in a smash game.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 5:10 pm

alexmauricio407 wrote:
Spoiler:

Put Peach's sprite right next to that daisy to see all the issues with your spritePrincess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 250px-PeachDaisy_MP9
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Oh God I thought I escaped this fucking thread but it's STILL going

Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:27 pm

I like the character a lot, mainly because of her way of being, her competitive attitude and you see her so happy so when she falls to the vasio in mariokart, every now and then she laughs, I like that despite not being so feminine and being rather strong , Maintains a feminine side, which is his taste and his ability with flowers, I think it has potensial, so at least put it in smash crusade so that it is a little more popular and can give face to peach and risalina
Back to top Go down
https://alexmauricio407.deviantart.com/
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:35 pm

I support daisy
Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Hit1 wrote:
alexmauricio407 wrote:
Spoiler:

Put Peach's sprite right next to that daisy to see all the issues with your spritePrincess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 250px-PeachDaisy_MP9

Does this seem better to you than him?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
Nix~

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:17 pm

that's literally peach
Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Nix~ wrote:
that's literally peach
Is based on the peach sprite in the game, as a different sprite would be weird, but it is not the same peach sprite
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Nix~ wrote:
that's literally peach

And Luigi is just Mario
Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 4:44 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Nix~ wrote:
that's literally peach

And Luigi is just Mario

You are right, if you do not like the mauro design, this is one of the best
Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:26 pm

i made this sprites

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:59 pm

That's actually not that bad. Still needs a bit of fine tuning, and more frames for some moves (Golf club, for example)
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:21 am

They look decent but they don't match the sprite quality that crusade is going for.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 pm

kirbydaistar64 wrote:
i made this sprites

Spoiler:

Nice improvements to the original (sorry if I came off as mean or rude with my criticism earlier).
Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 11:36 am

Hit1 wrote:
kirbydaistar64 wrote:
i made this sprites

Spoiler:

Nice improvements to the original (sorry if I came off as mean or rude with my criticism earlier).

Do not worry, but with this message you gave me a smile
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
Her FS would be the daisy cruiser. Currently I don't really support, because there are other characters Crusade should have before her. Good moveset tho!

That is Too Big, How about Water Tornado, Which she will storm up and make a tornado of water to send K.O. People
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:13 pm

MonadoBoy16 wrote:
Sean_McMuffin wrote:
Her FS would be the daisy cruiser. Currently I don't really support, because there are other characters Crusade should have before her. Good moveset tho!

That is Too Big, How about Water Tornado, Which she will storm up and make a tornado of water to send K.O. People

Non-canon moves shouldn't be included (unless they are a taunt or Easter egg).
Back to top Go down
kirbydaistar64
Level 3 CPU
kirbydaistar64

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 pm

I have noticed that in smash crusade they do not take into account importance, popularity, nor the number of games in which a character leaves, but now that daisy is going to mario run, he has become a character, more important than waluigi already in the game) so Daisy should APPEAR in crusade

Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 Super-10
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Is it bad that I want Daisy literally only because I like her voice? >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion   Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros.) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next