Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luigi's Mansion Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Discuss and share opinions, ideas, etc. about Luigi's Mansion. This stage is not currently in any publicly released version.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:02 pm

OH YES! I didn't realize this was confirmed! YES!

So hyped. I love that stage and I think it's only gonna be greater.
Back to top Go down
Ito286
Level 1 CPU

ruselito

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Will this be a stage in the next update?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Sk00ps

Sk00ps

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:05 pm

This next update is gonna be a big. I r 2 excite XD
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:18 am

Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:29 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Luigi's Mansion? Will it be a remake of Brawl's version or will it be something different instead?
I assume it will be different. Looking at the pictures, it seems that parts of the mansion will become dark. The last two pics shows Pac-Man standing in the dark and a ghost "spooking" him. In conclusion, dark rooms = ghosts. Also in the pic of Luigi grabbing Mario you'll see that the mansion is completely blacked out (which probably means ghosts everywhere). That's how I think the stage will function.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Hrmm...not sure how to feel abut that.
Then again, I never had strong feelings with the Brawl version either...
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:42 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
I assume it will be different. Looking at the pictures, it seems that parts of the mansion will become dark. The last two pics shows Pac-Man standing in the dark and a ghost "spooking" him. In conclusion, dark rooms = ghosts. Also in the pic of Luigi grabbing Mario you'll see that the mansion is completely blacked out (which probably means ghosts everywhere). That's how I think the stage will function.

Pictures? Could you please direct me to them?
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Shiruza wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/lpC1C
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:11 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
TaXMaN wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/lpC1C

Thank you!

So this new gimmick... I'm guessing it'll use the different sections of the mansion by having them black out, which will then allow ghosts to appear within the darker rooms? I like that. Certainly more canon-faithful than just busting the house down, as much as I'd like to do that in the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:39 pm

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Honestly in 3D/U I about flipped when I hopped in a match and the song playing was Torobeiniki (Tetris Theme A) I'd honestly love it if later in crusades development if there could be multiple songs per stage like normal smash.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:34 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Honestly in 3D/U I about flipped when I hopped in a match and the song playing was Torobeiniki (Tetris Theme A) I'd honestly love it if later in crusades development if there could be multiple songs per stage like normal smash.

I agree that it would be cool but it would drastically increase the file size. Good thing we can add our own tracks.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:42 pm

yeah...
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:08 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
yeah...

He basically just said "yeah there is, and you get to decide what goes in it".
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Yeah I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luigi's Mansion Discussion   Luigi's Mansion Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Luigi's Mansion Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1