Discuss YOUR dream characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:58 am

Mario, Paper Mario and...Kart/8-Bit Mario?
Well, sure, if the moveset and presentation is unique enough, although whenever I think off 3 Marios, then it's those:
*Mario (with FLUDD)
*Dr. Mario (Melee Mario)
*Paper Mario

That way, we would have: The current Mario, a Mario to use an older moveset (kinda like what the Kyo clone Kusanagi is to Kyo in King of Fighters), and a completely unique Mario from a seperate universe (since the Paper Mario universe is a seperate universe according to both Paper Jam and Smash Bros).
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:40 am

TrinitroMan wrote:
Well, sure, if the moveset and presentation is unique enough, although whenever I think off 3 Marios, then it's those:
*Mario (with FLUDD)
*Dr. Mario (Melee Mario)
*Paper Mario

That way, we would have: The current Mario, a Mario to use an older moveset (kinda like what the Kyo clone Kusanagi is to Kyo in King of Fighters), and a completely unique Mario from a seperate universe (since the Paper Mario universe is a seperate universe according to both Paper Jam and Smash Bros).
Lol okay let's just have Dr Mario (i love him and main him) over 2 potentially very unique characters. We don't really need Dr Mario unless he has a completely unique moveset, not like his Melee or SSB4 incarnation.
Back to top Go down
SageHarpuiaJDJ

SageHarpuiaJDJ

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Okay, Here's mine. May make movesets if I get the chance...

Hector(FE)
He could be like Ike, but more focus on close up pressure and fast damage. Since he uses an axe, he'll have pretty bad range.

Ephraim(FE)
Obvious he'll be ranged based, but I honestly can't come up with good ideas that he can have for normals, since there's only so much motion that can be displayed with a weapon meant for stabbing.

Eirika(FE)
A VERY unlikely character to put here since she's very obscure and doesn't really have a lot going for her. I do have an idea on how she would work. I think that her playstyle would be mainly focus on countering projectiles and pressure as well as the spacing that the FE characters are well known for. She won't have a sweetspot, and her range will be slightly longer than Smash 4 Marth.

At least one character from each Mega Man game
Not just the Mega Men of those games.

Alex(SF)
The character design possibilities are there.

Juri(SF)
Not necessarily a character, but some rep would be nice.

Blaze(Sonic)
Same as Juri

Yeah.

Back to top Go down
eris27100
Level 3 CPU
eris27100

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:19 pm

Hope I'm not too late but here are some of my dream characters:

Mog (Final Fantasy)

Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)

Ditto (Pokémon)

Segata Sanshiro (because why not) (Sega?)

Dig Dug (Dig Dug)

Isabelle (Animal Crossing)

Poochy (Yoshi's Story)
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:59 am

As much unlikely a playable Segata Sanshiro may sound, I also secretly hope that he becomes playable in this.
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
As much unlikely a playable Segata Sanshiro may sound, I also secretly hope that he becomes playable in this.

Support.
Back to top Go down
Mario123311
Level 4 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Still hoping for Giana

And I guess and I can technically call this a list since there is also someone else I recently would like to see.

Sash Lilac.
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:25 pm

- =NEW= Mario (Super Mario)
Mario that could use FLUDD's hover nozzle, his cape to glide, a spin from SMG to recover, and his original up special as an up smash. Oh, and go to the Mario character discussion thread for more info.

- Inkling (Splatoon)
The originality here is amazing. Could be so fun by covering the stage in ink and crouching to swim.

- Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
Could use a hammer, shells, stickers, anything from those games you can think of.

- Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
THEY USE MUSIC TO FIGHT!

- Young Link (LOZ: Majora's Mask)
He could transform using masks... It could be so awesome. Unlike what they did to him in Melee.

- Sans (Undertale)
Not going to happen because spoilers but would be really cool.

- Pretty much everyone other character in the real Smash.

Last edited by Sean_McMuffin on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:57 pm

I would really want Protoman (Megaman), Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby), Daisy (Mario), Vectorman (Vectorman), K. Rool (DK), Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight), and Steve (Minecraft). tongue
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:05 am

Hey new users, welcome
Back to top Go down
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:20 pm

My wishlist consists of:
-Medusa (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
-Sami (Advance Wars)
-Gardevoir (Pokemon/Poken tournament)
-Zero (Megaman X)
-Black Knight (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)
-Dark Samus (Metroid Prime Trilogy)
-Galacta Knight (Kirby)
-Commander Video (Bit.Trip Franchise)

\ o /
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:26 pm

-Marco
-Cress

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Marco? Cress? Who are they? Game source plz? :0c
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Athorment wrote:
Marco? Cress? Who are they? Game source plz? :0c
Marco and Cress would be a cool 5th Sonic rep, being a bat and all. But I've yet to decide on a moveset for her.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Nikki could be also a nice addition to the game. However, if she joins to Crusade, which moveset could be good for her:
-Adding her the movesets of the Mii Fighter (ie., it could be Nikki Brawler, Nikki Swordfighter, Nikki Gunner)
-Adding her a moveset more based in games which involve the Mii as main characters, without being with any other franchise (ie., stand-alone games for the Miis like Wii Sports, Wii Party, Find Mii, etc.)
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Slissith wrote:
-Marco
-Cress
Instant mains!!!
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Who really knows????
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Nikki could be also a nice addition to the game. However, if she joins to Crusade, which moveset could be good for her:
-Adding her the movesets of the Mii Fighter (ie., it could be Nikki Brawler, Nikki Swordfighter, Nikki Gunner)
-Adding her a moveset more based in games which involve the Mii as main characters, without being with any other franchise (ie., stand-alone games for the Miis like Wii Sports, Wii Party, Find Mii, etc.)
Neither? I made a thread for her and her moveset are neither of those.
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:11 am

i know you're all cave story fans so if you guys add quote w/o a curly brace alt i'm flying to poland and depriving jaklub of his perogies

Athorment wrote:
-Gardevoir (Pokemon/Poken tournament)
never going to happen probably but yes please
Back to top Go down
Nert_Alert
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:44 pm

A Nitrome Rep.
Dynamite Headdy
Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone)
Commander Keen
Bubsy
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast
Level 3 CPU
TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 pm

my dream character is the mighty lu bu from dynasty warriors...uf I still remember when approaching his subject and I heard absolutely everything and then I shit to shit because the character wearing no improvements had enough to defeat... aaa memories XD
Back to top Go down
KipShades
Level 1 CPU
KipShades

KipShades

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Quote from Cave Story.

A heavy but floaty zoner who plays like a mix of Smash 4 Mega Man, PM Samus, and PM R.O.B.
Back to top Go down
TheMayMaysJack
Level 4 CPU
TheMayMaysJack

:^)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:05 am

My dream character is Jin/Devil/Devil Jin/Kazuya/Heihachi from the Tekken series.

Also, Monsoon from MGR.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:39 am

Lego Shaq wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
*Mario (with FLUDD)
*Dr. Mario (Melee Mario)
*Paper Mario

Lol okay let's just have Dr Mario (i love him and main him) over 2 potentially very unique characters. We don't really need Dr Mario unless he has a completely unique moveset, not like his Melee or SSB4 incarnation.

I find this funny now, as Dr. Mario is confirmed...
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:44 am

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Lego Shaq wrote:
TrinitroMan wrote:
*Mario (with FLUDD)
*Dr. Mario (Melee Mario)
*Paper Mario

I find this funny now, as Dr. Mario is confirmed...

I'll have to admit, the Crusade Dev team sure showed us.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU
Chaotic Chao

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Oh my god Knuckles in Smash would be so damn--ohwait he's in this already
Well it's about time someone put RIDLEY in--ohwait
Well I know it'll never happen but Phoenix Wright would be totally badass--ohwait
Um, Puyo Puyo's Arle? Lol she's the only wish not granted honestly
Or like, any Shining Force character as long as they're from one of the good ones (1, 2, 3, or the Game Gear ones) or if they're Lazarus.
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Here's my Wishlist: (but I doubt it...)
Sakura (Street Fighter)
Zangief (Street Fighter)
Amy (Sonic Series)
Paula (Earthbound)
Naruto (Naruto Shippuden)
Toadette (Mario Series)
King Dedede (Kirby Series)
Pit (Kid Icarus Series)
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 pm

sluigi123 wrote:
Sakura (Street Fighter)
Zangief (Street Fighter)
Amy (Sonic Series)
Paula (Earthbound)
Toadette (Mario Series)
Pit (Kid Icarus Series)
>zangief
all according to plan

Dedede and Pit are all but confirmed, luckily!
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
sluigi123 wrote:
Sakura (Street Fighter)
Zangief (Street Fighter)
Amy (Sonic Series)
Paula (Earthbound)
Toadette (Mario Series)
Pit (Kid Icarus Series)
>zangief
all according to plan

Dedede and Pit are all but confirmed, luckily!
Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next