View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BeatBW
Level 1 CPU
BeatBW

N/A

Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:20 am

I created an account just to note that I would literally kill a man for Jotaro or DIO, using the sprites from the old Capcom Jojo game.

You assume that I'm joking or exaggerating.

You assume wrong.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:35 am

BeatBW wrote:
I created an account just to note that I would literally kill a man for Jotaro or DIO, using the sprites from the old Capcom Jojo game.

You assume that I'm joking or exaggerating.

You assume wrong.

Hey, as long as it's not me.
Back to top Go down
Empoleon77
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:11 am

I made a concept for Yarn Yoshi. I know there is already a discussion, but I did not notice that until I finished.

Yarn Yoshi:

Movement:
Wall Jump- No
Wall Cling- No
Crawl- Yes
Jumps- 5

Standard Attack: A standing 2-hit kicking combo, similar to Yoshi's.

Side Tilt: A tail strike similar to Yoshi's.

Up Tilt: An upward kicking attack.

Down Tilt: A 2-hit combo in which Yarn Yoshi attacks with his tail, and then with a foot sweep.

Dash Attack: A fast flying kick attack.

Standard Aerial: Yarn Yoshi retreats into an egg and spins around.

Forward Aerial: A headbutt that can meteor smash if hitting from the top.

Back Aerial: A 3-hit tail strike that has high KO power.

Up Aerial: An upward tail attack that is perfect for killing of the top.

Down Aerial: A flutter kick that hits 16 times, and can deal over 30% damage if every hit connects!

Up Smash: A powerful standing flip kick.

Side Smash: A strong roundhouse kick.

Down Smash: A tail sweep on either side.

Grab: Yarn Yoshi grabs the foe with his tongue and holds it inside his mouth. This can also be used to grapple onto ledges.

Pummel: Yarn Yoshi chews on the foe.

Forward Throw: Yarn Yoshi spits the opponent forward.

Backward Throw: Yarn Yoshi spits the opponent upward and strikes with his tail.

Up Throw: Yarn Yoshi spits the opponent upward.

Down Throw: Yarn Yoshi forcefully spit the opponent at the ground.

(Yarn Ball Mechanic: Yarn Ball Lay allows Yarn Yoshi to gain yarn balls. Yarn balls are used with Yarn Ball Throw, but they just allow for more damage. If the move is used with no yarn balls, Yarn Yoshi throws a weaker Yarn Yoshi ball).

Standard Special: Yarn Ball Lay- Yarn Yoshi eats the opponent and traps them in a large ball of yarn. Yarn Yoshi uses this move to gain yarn balls.

Side Special: Yarn Ball Throw- Yarn Yoshi throws a yarn ball. The move gives you extra height when used in the air, similar to Yoshi's Egg Throw.

Up Special: Mermaid Jump- Yarn Yoshi takes his Mermaid Yoshi form and jumps. This leaves you in a fall state if used in the air, so be careful!

Down Special: Hammer Bomb- A powerful ground pound in which Yarn Yoshi transforms his body into a hammer, then slams down. If used on the ground, Yarn Yoshi jumps up first.

FINAL SMASH: Mega Yarn Yoshi- Yarn Yoshi grows to a massive size. This will increase his attack strength greatly.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:08 pm

there's a really good yarn yoshi thread you should check out if you want him
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Empoleon77
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Here is a concept for a popular character.

Inkling:

Standard Attack- A short range ink blast.

Side Tilt- Same as the Standard Attack.

Up Tilt- An upward ink shot.

Down Tilt- A low ink shot.

Dash Attack- Take on your squid form and dash through foes!

Standard Aerial- Fire off a slower but stronger version of your Standard Attack.

Forward Aerial- A powerful Inkbrush strike that has a meteor effect.

Backward Aerial- A backward Inkbrush uppercut.

Up Aerial- An overhead Inkbrush attack.

Down Aerial- A downward swing of the Inkbrush.

Up Smash- A large flurry of ink shots.

Down Smash- A spin attack with the Inkbrush.

Side Smash- A powerful shot from a Charger.

Grab- Ink is shot into the ground to trap the foe.

Pummel- Ink is shot at the trapped foe.

Forward Throw- You hide in the ink, and suddenly ram your opponent in squid form!

Back Throw- Hide in the ink, then surprise attack your foe with an Inkbrush strike!

Up Throw- Launch the foe upwards with a surprise Inkbrush strike!

Down Throw- Pin the trapped foe, shoot him/her full of ink, then launch them with a Charger shot.

Standard Special: Splat Bomb- Toss a bomb with a medium explosion. The bomb cannot damage anyone until it explodes.

Side Special: Splat Roller: A powerful dashing attack with the Splat Roller.

Up Special: Squid Jump: A very high jumping attack in squid form. This attack deals no damage, but it pushes foes back upon landing.

Down Special: Bubbler- A shield that reduces damage from melee attacks, and reflect projectiles. If it takes too much melee damage, it will break. When this happens, there is a 15 second cooldown before it can be used again.

FINAL SMASH- Inkstrike: Shoot a missle upward, which creates an extremely powerful ink tornado!
Back to top Go down
Empoleon77
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Another concept, this time for my favorite Pokemon.

Empoleon:

Movement:
Wall Jump- Yes
Wall Cling- Yes
Crawl- No
Jumps- 2

Standard Attack- A chop, a jab, and a dual slice with flippers.

Side Tilt- A forward jab attack.

Up Tilt- A head swing that travels in an arc and hits with sharp horns.

Down Tilt- A flipper stab at the foot.

Dash Attack- A dashing slash attack that can cleave through many foes at once.

Standard Aerial- A spin attack with the flippers.

Forward Aerial- A downward slashing attack in front of you.

Backward Aerial- A fast turnaround slashing strike.

Up Aerial- An upward horn thrust.

Down Aerial- A slash attack that hits below you.

Up Smash- A powerful spinning attack in which the whole body can damage foes.

Side Smash- A twin slash attack.

Down Smash- A low sweep with the flippers.

Grab- A grab utilizing the horns.

Pummel- A weak slam to the ground.

Forward Throw- A heavy slash upper that can send opponents far.

Backward Throw- A fling attack off of the horns.

Up Throw- A toss off the horns and then an upward arc slash.

Down Throw- A drill attack into the ground.

Standard Special: Hydro Pump- A water jet that can hit multiple times for heavy damage and push foes back. Charge it for more power, duration, and pushing force.

Side Special: Aqua Jet- A very fast charging attack that covers a moderate distance. If used in the air, the damage is weaker, but the attack has more range.

Up Special: Drill Peck- A spinning drill attack that hits multiple times and can be angled for recovering or getting KOs.

Down Special: Ice Beam- An ice projectile that deals light damage, but has a chance to freeze a foe.

FINAL SMASH- Hydro Cannon: A massive beam of water that pushes enemies back, and deals staggering damage!
Back to top Go down
Empoleon77
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Characters I want to see:

Yarn Yoshi (Yoshi's Wooly World)- This would likely be a Yoshi clone. My moveset concept reflects some attributes I would like to see Yoshi have (The ability to grapple with his grab, Egg Throw being a Side Special, and an actual recovery move being mapped to the Up Special). Plus, I loved Yoshi's Wooly World. It was challenging, fun, and adorable.

Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)- A great indie game that was Nintendo's answer to Dark Souls in terms of difficulty. Plus, indie game characters make some of the best potential fighters. Black Knight could be an alternate costume.

Pit (Kid Icarus)- We need Kid Icarus represented in this game. He would not be complete without Kid Icarus: Uprising puns and jokes.

Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)- An alternate costume for Pit.

Alph, Brittany, and Charlie (Pikmin 3)- Three possible costumes for Olimar.

Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)- I have never played Xenoblade Chronicles, but he is one of my mains in Super Smash Brothers 4.

Blades (Skylanders)- I would like to see Skylanders represented in this game, and Blades seems like a good Skylander to do this.

Robin (Fire Emblem: Awakening)- My favorite RPG ever...
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Use the edit button.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:49 pm

And put them under Spoilers. No need for us to see all movesets if we aren't interested in some of them.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
ps3pokeplayer
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:55 am

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:11 am

STOP!
Back to top Go down
ps3pokeplayer
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 am

it's a joke if a want to see a real crusade character that's will be bass from megaman and bass
Back to top Go down
ChibiFox369
Level 1 CPU

Bearmondo1

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:07 am

I always wanted Wolf O' Donnel!
Back to top Go down
Gizmo Hibiki
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 5:05 am

Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter)

Mick Foley (WWE)

Ashley J. Williams (Evil Dead/Army of Darkness)

Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)

Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)

Robocop (Robocop)

Spider-Man (Marvel)

Deadpool (Marvel)

Sakura Shinguji (Sega, Sakura Wars/Sakura Taisen)

Undertaker (WWE)

Terry Bogard (SNK, King of Fighters, Fatal Fury)

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2)

Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat)

Angry Video Game Nerd (Cinemassacre)

Conker (Conkers Bad Fur Day)

Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Renamon (Digimon)

Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim vs The World)

Chrono (Chrono Trigger)
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Look Below, and you will see 5 people. They are the 5 I really want.

If you don't recognize them, they are:
Lilac (Freedom Planet)
Wolf (Star Fox)
Roy (Fire Emblem)
Robin (Fire Emblem)
Mii SwordFighter (Mii Channel/SSB 3DS & Wii U)
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Veterans ftw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Beware, wall of text incoming:

I'm actually of the opinion that the roster is fine as is.  The 62 characters is fairly generous as it is and offers plenty of variety, and I've been on the Smash fangame forum scene for so long now that my expectations are tempered to the point of near-contentment, especially when I tried (and failed) to start my own Smash fangame when I was in junior high.  I had no idea what I was doing, so when it burned up in failure shortly after starting, I began to appreciate the development process.  Years of playing official Smash games and keeping up with SSF2 also gave me a better understanding and feel of what kind of characters and designs fit well in Smash.

The majority of my "wants" are things the dev team are probably already working on, or at least will in future builds of the game: namely, character revamps a la Shadow, with resprites for who needs it.  I'm not looking for SSF2 level of detailed sprites, either; so long as they don't commit crimes against anatomy and natural movement, I can get behind their visual design.  Just as an example, I prefer Mario's design in Crusade over SSF2, regardless of the objective quality of the sprite work.

That being said, there's still a kid inside of me that would like to see some of his favorite characters in a Smash game, mostly from the Mega Man franchise.
Spoiler:

Being an introverted windbag is weird; don't try this at home, kids.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Those other Mega Men seem pretty nice.

Also would love to see Spyro in Crusade (I'm pretty sure there is a post about him in the Unnofficial Character section, but it might have ended up in the Wall of Shame Sad ) (There is one, and I bumped it with support); He is one of (currently) 2 Dragon Newcomers I would love to see (and probably use)

Last edited by wheeled_tank on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Spyro would be awesome, loved that character growing up.
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 3:37 pm

I actually found Spyro's Revived thread (The original ended up in Hall of Shame)
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:03 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
I actually found Spyro's Revived thread (The original ended up in Hall of Shame)
Yeah, I saw that when I was wafting through to see if any of my picks already had a topic.  Imagine my surprise when I saw Star Force Mega Man had a topic.  Granted, the OP was basic and had no replies, but the fact that at least one guy wanted him to be a thing.

Mega Man X has a good thread, but I don't quite agree with the moveset.  I'll show my support when I have my own moveset finalized.

I will be making a MegaMan.EXE support thread at some point, and I might make my own Star Force Mega Man thread at some point, too.  Or maybe just a moveset for the moveset thread, I dunno.

EDIT: Oh! Almost forgot! I'd like to see Agumon in Smash as well, and I think he has more untapped potential than people realize. That also has a 1-post support thread, oddly enough, but I'm determined to do him justice!
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Jexulus wrote:
wheeled_tank wrote:
Yeah, I saw that when I was wafting through to see if any of my picks already had a topic.  Imagine my surprise when I saw Star Force Mega Man had a topic.  Granted, the OP was basic and had no replies, but the fact that at least one guy wanted him to be a thing.

Mega Man X has a good thread, but I don't quite agree with the moveset.  I'll show my support when I have my own moveset finalized.

I will be making a MegaMan.EXE support thread at some point, and I might make my own Star Force Mega Man thread at some point, too.  Or maybe just a moveset for the moveset thread, I dunno.

EDIT: Oh!  Almost forgot!  I'd like to see Agumon in Smash as well, and I think he has more untapped potential than people realize.  That also has a 1-post support thread, oddly enough, but I'm determined to do him justice!
Support for the character, not the moveset
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Jexulus wrote:
wheeled_tank wrote:

EDIT: Oh!  Almost forgot!  I'd like to see Agumon in Smash as well, and I think he has more untapped potential than people realize.  That also has a 1-post support thread, oddly enough, but I'm determined to do him justice!
Support for the character, not the moveset
I know supporting the character and the moveset are different things. I just want to save myself a post. That's all it is.
Back to top Go down
GONZAfeco
Level 1 CPU
GONZAfeco

64-MarioyLuigi

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:05 am

Paper Mario - Paper Mario

Globox - Rayman

Biker Wario - WarioWare

Heavy - Team Fortress(2)

Inkling - Splatoon

Balloon Fighter - Balloon Fighter

Others I would like too(Because why not):

Malleo - YouTube Poop(Mario Bros. YTP)

Villager - Anima Crossing

Luigi and Poltergust - Luigi's Mansion

Razorbeard - Rayman

Teensies - Rayman

(I know, too much Rayman, even this is a wishlist, and I think most of them won't be, of course)
Back to top Go down
Video_Gamer
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 am

my newcomers in super smash bros. crusade

mallow-super mario RPG
paper mario-paper mario series
dixie kong-donkey kong country series
king k.rool-donkey kong country series
kamek/magikoopa-yoshi's island series
impa-the legend of zelda series
midna-the legend of zelda series
sceptile-pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald
plusle and mimun(pikachu alt.)-pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald
keldeo-pokemon black 2/white 2
zoroark-pokemon black/white
braxien-pokemon X/Y/Z
rockruff or mimikyu-pokemon sun/moon
sylux-metroid prime series
bandana waddle dee-kirby series
marx-kirby series
galacta knight-kirby series
slippy-star fox series
black shadow-F-zero series
giegue-earthbound/mother series
any character in game of NES(bubbles-clu clu land,balloon fighter-balloon fight)
isaac-golden sun series
inklings-splatoon
scorpion-mortal kombat series
amaterasu-okami series
sans and papyrus-undertale
chocobo and moggle-final fantasy series
rocket slime-dragon quest series
firebrand-demon's crest
devilotte-cyberbots
doomguy-doom series
banjo and kazooie-banjo-kazooie series
any killer instinct character
rick taylor-slatterhouse series
kratos-god of war
amy rose-sonic the hedgehog series
zero-megaman X series
shovel knight-shovel knight
raiden-metal gear rising
simon belmont-castlevania series

Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:06 am

Video_Gamer wrote:

mallow-super mario RPG
braxien-pokemon X/Y/Z
marx-kirby series
slippy-star fox series
any character in game of NES(bubbles-clu clu land,balloon fighter-balloon fight)
isaac-golden sun series
inklings-splatoon
amaterasu-okami series
firebrand-demon's crest
devilotte-cyberbots
doomguy-doom series
kratos-god of war
zero-megaman X series
raiden-metal gear rising

Damnit davi
Back to top Go down
Video_Gamer
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:15 am

Keybladeguy wrote:
Video_Gamer wrote:

mallow-super mario RPG
braxien-pokemon X/Y/Z
marx-kirby series
slippy-star fox series
isaac-golden sun series
inklings-splatoon
amaterasu-okami series
firebrand-demon's crest
devilotte-cyberbots
doomguy-doom series
kratos-god of war
zero-megaman X series
raiden-metal gear rising

Damnit davi

what?
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:41 am

Video_Gamer wrote:
Keybladeguy wrote:
Video_Gamer wrote:

mallow-super mario RPG
braxien-pokemon X/Y/Z
marx-kirby series
slippy-star fox series
isaac-golden sun series
inklings-splatoon
amaterasu-okami series
firebrand-demon's crest
devilotte-cyberbots
doomguy-doom series
kratos-god of war
zero-megaman X series
raiden-metal gear rising

Damnit davi

what?

Davi, you were banned correct? Stop making new accounts
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:01 am

You know, after some consideration, I think my "Dream Character" selection has changed, partly because a "Dream Character" to me is a character that has little-to-no chance in regular circumstances. In Crusade specifically, they are the following:

Primid (Subspace Emissary)
Mii Gunner/Swordfighter (SSB4)
Carol Tea (Freedom Planet)
Milla Basset (Freedom Planet)
Roy (Fire Emblem)*
Dust (Dust; An Elysian Tail)
SAGE (Full Auto)

*seeing how people are with FE reps, Roy seems to be out of the picture because he isn't liked by the FE community, and, despite the Smash Community's love of him, he is still a clone of sorts
Back to top Go down
ChristianSmash64
Level 3 CPU
ChristianSmash64

ChristianSmash

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 5:39 pm

I would love to see:
Glover (Glover N64/PS1)
Cloud Strife (FFVII)
Roy (Fire Emblem)
Diddy Kong
King Dedede
Matthew (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn) and Black Shadow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss YOUR dream characters   Discuss YOUR dream characters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discuss YOUR dream characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next