Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:44 pm

Second Concept of Character Suggestion for SSBC.

This time, it's the Sexy Umbran Witch: Bayonetta.

Appearences:
-Bayonetta (2010; XBox 360, Play Station 3, Wii U)
-Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Why I support her? She's one of the bravest and beautiful videogames heroines ever. Her moveset in the games makes her a good fighter for SSB. However, there's a problem...Hideki Kamiya was an asshole against SSB-fans, and, in SSB4, Zero Suit Samus is no more but just ripoffing her. So, now that it could be likely she doesn't enter to SSB4 (despite the efforts of much of voting her at the Fighter Ballot), I support her entry for SSBC.

This could eb all his moveset:
Normal Moves:
-Neutral (Attack Button x1): Punch
-Neutral (Attack Button x2): Double Punch
-Neutral (Attack Button x3): Roundhouse Kick
-Side: Fires gun straight forward.
-Up: Anti-air kick angled upwards
-Down: Sweeps along the ground with one gun

-Dash Move: Does a front flip and swings her legs in front of herself.

Aerial Moves:
-Neutral: Flying roundhouse kick
-Up: Swings her legs above herself to deal damage
-Front: Standard aerial jab
-Back: Swings gun in a diagonal arc
-Down: Does a jab-like kick below herself to deal damage

-Grabs: (for grabbing, she uses the Kulshedra)
-Pummel: Kicks the enemy
-Front: Whips Kulshedra out around to her left and right before sweeping it in front of her and unleashing a Wicked Backhand.
-Up: throws her opponent and gives it a breakdance-like kick
-Back: throws her opponent and gives it a roundhouse kick
-Down: gives her opponent a stomp kick

-Smash Attacks:
-Left/Right: Wicked Weaves using the Rakshasha
-Up: Bayonetta does a handstand and rotate her legs to kick enemies upward.
-Down: Bayonetta jumps and delivers a split kick

Special Moves:
-Neutral Special: Stiletto: Using her Scarborough Fair Guns (both handguns and the ones in her shoes), she gives a combo of shooting kicks, aside shooting with her handguns. The combo gets bigger how much longer you press the Button. (Max. hit number: 5)
-Side Special: Kulshedra Bullet Climax: Using her Kulshedra whip, Bayonetta gives a series of hits. (Max. hit number: 5)
-Up Special: After Burner Kick: Bayonetta fires four shots while twirling and kicking in the air.
-Down Special: Soul Kiss: Bayonetta blows a kiss to her enemy, causing a random debuff (freeze, poison, sleep, paralyze, stun, trip)

-Final Smash: Umbran Climax: Byaonetta glows on a purple aura, and then, she dashes to an enemy, giving a kick. Later, she overwhelms her opponent with slashes, kicks, and shootings strikes in front of the moon, before dealing a final Stiletto Kick, which destroys her opponent.

What do you think? Comment, please.

Last edited by MarioStrikerMurphy1994 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a complete moveset)
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Try to include more than just the specials, and more of a background reason why she should be in.

That said, I will never support Bayonetta. Biasness + guns + 'sex appeal'.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Roy wrote:
Try to include more than just the specials, and more of a background reason why she should be in.

That said, I will never support Bayonetta. Biasness + guns + 'sex appeal'.

Are you saying Bayonetta is a whore, or WTF?
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:37 pm

He's saying Bayonetta very intentionally designed to appeal to gamers that are sexually oriented towards women. You literally said she's sexy. It's a very blatant part of her design, and not done subtly or classy-ly.

Nonetheless, I like Bayonetta. Interesting, unique, mature, sort of Devil May Cry-like that's now a 1st party title. No support yet. Give me more to work with, and maybe.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Bayonetta is third party, Sega owns the IP.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Nope. No support. Sorry.

The whole specials moveset is just her doing things in quick succession. It should be a bit more original. I also feel that there's more deserving Sega reps then her.

And her inappropriate design and behaviors is off-putting.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:37 am

I never played Bayonetta, so I don't know what moves can she do or what can be unique about her, so no support.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:56 am

With a better thread, maybe. This one doesn't cut it. Look at some of the more successful thread OPs for reference.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:58 am

Perfect Hell wrote:
With a better thread, maybe.  This one doesn't cut it.  Look at some of the more successful thread OPs for reference.
What kind of threads are those?

If I can personally recommend; check out the Layton thread for a good idea of what a thread should look like.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Spookstination wrote:

Sorry, meant exclusive.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Spookstination wrote:

She's technically also a Nintendo character...Are you forgetting they distribuited the Second Installment for Nintendo Wii U, or what?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:32 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Spookstination wrote:

She's technically also a Nintendo character...Are you forgetting they distribuited the Second Installment for Nintendo Wii U, or what?
Are you forgetting Call of Duty was on DS?

Use your brain, buddy. A game being on a Nintendo system doesn't equal them owning the property.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:27 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
Spookstination wrote:

Are you forgetting Call of Duty was on DS?

Use your brain, buddy. A game being on a Nintendo system doesn't equal them owning the property.

Emmm...I was actually refering to the fact that Nintendo worked also in the development of Bayonetta 2...By this reason, I considerate her as a Second-Party Nintendo character (despite the selfishness of Hideki Kamiya...)
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:50 am

She is a third party character.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:23 am

Dustination wrote:
She is a third party character.

Ok...
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Nope. No support. Sorry.

The whole specials moveset is just her doing things in quick succession. It should be a bit more original. I also feel that there's more deserving Sega reps then her.

And her inappropriate design and behaviors is off-putting.

About her moveset, if you played Bayonetta games, maybe you'll know that some of her attacks are based in the combos in quick succession.

And, how's this of "her inappropriate design and behaviors is off-putting"?
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Looks like a fairly okay movese... Wh... Daisy? Just... Why?

Also, Hideki Kamiya not okaying or suggesting interest for his character being in smash is his decision, and likewise, I don't think she fits Smash's image. Not for sake of sexuality, but her overall canonical destructivity level is very, very high. To bring her down to the level it would take for her to fairly fight another single person theoretically smaller than her would be alienating to the character.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:05 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Looks like a fairly okay movese... Wh... Daisy? Just... Why?

Also, Hideki Kamiya not okaying or suggesting interest for his character being in smash is his decision, and likewise, I don't think she fits Smash's image. Not for sake of sexuality, but her overall canonical destructivity level is very, very high. To bring her down to the level it would take for her to fairly fight another single person theoretically smaller than her would be alienating to the character.

About the first, it was a mistake...Sorry...But I corrected it...

And, about the second, why everybody is against her?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Er... uh...

I don't care that she's actually in Smash Bros now, I still don't want her in Crusade. >_<
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Roy wrote:
Er... uh...

I don't care that she's actually in Smash Bros now, I still don't want her in Crusade. >_<

Make that a double.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Roy wrote:
Er... uh...

^^^ this
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:07 pm

I'll say this. I don't want her to be in just because she's in SSB4. If you want to add an SSB4 character for the sake of representing SSB4 (which I'm all for btw), then I don't think Bayonetta is the right choice. However, I do think Bayonetta would be cool and wouldn't mind seeing her in (and if you do add her, I would want to see her SSB4 moveset), as long as you aren't doing it just for the sake of adding an SSB4 character.

Way better then Corrin though.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:35 pm

AmareTSM wrote:
Way better then Corrin though.

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:30 pm

More like BOREin am I right
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:38 am

Dustination wrote:
More like BOREin am I right
Yes, you are right.
Back to top Go down
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:16 am

Dude, he made this thread a few days before Bayonetta was put in SSB4, no one knew that she was in. Also she was voted #1 worldwide! She won the polls. SHE WON!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:33 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Dude, he made this thread a few days before Bayonetta was put in SSB4, no one knew that she was in. Also she was voted #1 worldwide! She won the polls. SHE WON!
It was a couple months... but still, what's the point here? We still don't want her in.

Personally, I'd rather have had no DLC characters than end up with Bayonetta, and it's seriously making me consider stop playing Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:38 pm

I used to hate Bayonetta, now I'm maining her. If this is making you quit Smash then I honestly laugh at you Roy

I still think she shouldn't be in Crusade, though, so still no support.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Roy wrote:

We still don't want her in.

Speak for yourself

Don't read into this.  Just because i'm a dev and think she is godlike doesn't mean she's getting into crusade. Neither confirmed nor denied.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:37 pm

I'm a dev and I'm confirming her right here right now

Don't read into this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion   Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta (Bayonetta) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next