View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:30 am

I'll inform you.

Deadline for votes is 6th December. Same No Lynch procedure as before (random modkill) applies
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:58 am

but like, is Sliss still part of the game or...?
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 am

Leafyon wrote:
but like, is Sliss still part of the game or...?
DSwift hasn't said Sliss is gone, so I'd assume Sliss is still in.
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:32 pm

There's not much I can do to Sliss aside from tell him off. I've got no subs so cutting him would objectively screw the game up.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:26 am

You can vote for Shaq, Leafyon.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:27 am

Whether that is the correct option or not at this point is irrelevant, it makes the most sense imo, but at the same time the way this game likes to drag along tires me.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 am

idk. I guess Vote: Lego Shaq.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Are you KIDDING ME!? AEM, you're all about "ALRIGHT, VOTE THE GUY WHO'S PUSHING THE GAME ALONG" but you vote ME, one of the most contributing players, over Dust, who's been reiterating "lynch me and you'll regret it" and basically NOTHING else but ACCUSING YOU over the past pages, and Leaf, who's just..done a lot less overall?

Let me say it again. I'm Meloetta. I have Perish Song. You keep saying Dust's Pokemon and move makes sense, right? Is this any different to you?

It is completely relevant, because if you lynch me, an innocent, that'll leave 2 innocents and 2 mafia left standing.

This will make the town lose. Do you want this? Then how about you think this through for 5 minutes, look through the past pages, and make a completely informed decision.

That's all. Vote me, hey, since I'm a vengeful townie, maybe I could save the game somehow. But voting Dust or Leaf is the MUCH better option.

Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:45 pm

PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 N4VeVFs

All I know is that me being alive proves that there is a doctor. Unless DSwift would like to confirm to me in my role PM that the reason I'm still alive isn't because of my activation-based bulletproof I'm inclined to believe Dust because he must be said Doctor since none of you have counter-claimed him.
And considering Sliss's position, I can agree with you. Leafyon is the most suspicious beyond a doubt. But I figure starting with you would be pretty funny. Where's the fun without the risk taking?

As for your role, Perish Song is a likely story. Though there are better pokemon for Perish Song than Meloetta. It's a pretty easy, and as I said before, good fake claim. If you want to kill someone when you die, aim for the Iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:53 pm

AEM wrote:
PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 N4VeVFs

All I know is that me being alive proves that there is a doctor. Unless DSwift would like to confirm to me in my role PM that the reason I'm still alive isn't because of my activation-based bulletproof I'm inclined to believe Dust because he must be said Doctor since none of you have counter-claimed him.
And considering Sliss's position, I can agree with you. Leafyon is the most suspicious beyond a doubt. But I figure starting with you would be pretty funny. Where's the fun without the risk taking?

As for your role, Perish Song is a likely story. Though there are better pokemon for Perish Song than Meloetta. It's a pretty easy, and as I said before, good fake claim. If you want to kill someone when you die, aim for the Iceberg.
You can stop roleplaying dude you're not Sans

When you're willing to stop acting like lynching me is a huge fun joke and reconsider, I'll say more then this to you. Seriously, dude, you lynch me we've been working for a month for absolutely nothing.

Also..you're bulletproof. OF COURSE YOU'D LIVE.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:03 pm

I posted a shrug just happened to be him. Me not caring much and using him is just a coincidence.
A waste of a month anyways, this has been mostly boring.

And I must activate my bulletproof, didn't do it. So that must prove something. Unless DSwift activated it for me, but if that was the case he should have told me.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:19 pm

1. This game should never go on this long, at least not with seven people.
2. Shaq, I have nothing against you personally, but given the circumstances, voting you seems most productive.
3. Saying things like "Lynch me and the town will lose." Is like blackmail in a way, and, as you said, doesn't really help your case.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:37 pm

It's leafyon and lego shaq let's end this shitshow already
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 am

Sliss, vote Shaq too.
I would like this to end as soon as possible.

Oh- and Shaq. Kill the salad.
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:07 am

Ok vote count:

Voting Lego Shaq:AEM, Dustination, Leafyon (Lynch)
Voting Dust:Lego Shaq, Slissith

The vote was passed. Lego Shaq was going to be knocked out by Lynch the Pinsir. But before this happened, Shaq threw his head back and sung a ghastly anthem...

Lego Shaq: You may now select someone to use Perish Song on! It can be anyone, except me Wink
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:30 am

You've gotta be fucking kidding me
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 am

well, considering there are 4 of us, the odds of him picking a member of the mafia are pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:46 pm

I refuse to believe that Dust is the Doctor AND Scum.

Why is Sliss what he is... Unless there is only one member of the mafia.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Hah, told you. How do you feel now? Risky, huh, AEM?

Let's just drag this on for a minute.

Can't be AEM, right? Because, even though they're so skilled at mafia and lynched one of the most towny members, they're definitely town.

Not Sliss, and you know why.

So that leaves Leaf and Dust.

Kill Dustination
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:58 pm

By the time Lynch got there, he knew he was too late. Dust and Shaq had died from the song and the Mafémons outnumbered the town. There was no hope for them anymore...

Dustination (Blissey) and Lego Shaq (Meloetta) have been killed.

Mafia Victory

The Mafia members were:
Slissith (Malamar)
Leafyon (Walrein)

Abilities:
Leafyon (Walrein) - Sheer Cold (Kill a player)
Slissith (Malamar) - Topsy Turvy (Reverse the effect of any ability on the targeted player [Healing kills people, Investigations show up the opposite of what they were actually])

AEM (Honchkrow) - Fly (Activatable Night-time Bulletproofing, however vote is lost the day after use) AND Unnerve (Miller)
Dustination (Blissey) - Softboiled (Doctor)
Fenni (Watchog) - Foresight (Cop)
Lego Shaq (Meloetta) - Perish Song (Vengeful)
SP (Alakazam) - Disable (Roleblocker)

I'm gonna add my thoughts on each player:
Leafyon/Slissith - Very well played. Both of you were suspected on the last night, but that was as far as it got, aside from two votes for Leafyon. Taking out Fenni on Night 1 was cleverly done, but an accidental botching of AEM's lynching probably gave the town a chance the next day.

AEM/Lego Shaq - Experienced Mafia players, and it showed. You contributed productively and probably would have got further had I given you better roles :sorry:. Good job guys.

SP/Fenni - Didn't do much. I can't comment too much.

Dust - Played better on the last day, but not so well originally, flashing up scum radar on Day 2 and generally being unproductive. It probably helped that you didn't protect AEM on Night 2, but oh well.

Hope to see you back when I next set up a game, and hopefully run it better.

Last edited by DSwift on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Dustination wrote:
You've gotta be fucking kidding me
I'd just like to say I am so sorry Dust

But guys don't go blaming me. This is on AEM.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:16 pm

lmao, you blame me yet you killed the only feasible doctor; i told you to kill the salad

whatevs, i'm happy this is over

Last edited by AEM on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

AEM wrote:
lmao, you blame me yet you killed the only feasible doctor

whatevs, i'm happy this is over
Yeah, because he was scummy af. If you had led the town to vote who you SAID was your most suspected person instead of me we could've won. But I can't blame you either. We all fell into their trap.

But whatever. No hard feelings, one Nikki supporter to another. Just a game.

Last edited by Lego Shaq on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 pm

DSwift wrote:
By the time Lynch got there, he knew he was too late. Dust and Shaq had died from the song and the Mafémons outnumbered the town. There was no hope for them anymore...

Dustination (Blissey) and Lego Shaq (Meloetta) have been killed.

Mafia Victory

The Mafia members were:
Slissith (Malamar)
Leafyon (Walrein)

Abilities:
Leafyon (Walrein) - Sheer Cold (Kill a player)
Slissith (Malamar) - Topsy Turvy (Reverse the effect of any ability on the targeted player [Healing kills people, Investigations show up the opposite of what they were actually])

AEM (Honchkrow) - Fly (Activatable Night-time Bulletproofing, however vote is lost the day after use) AND Unnerve (Miller)
Dustination (Blissey) - Softboiled (Doctor)
Fenni (Watchog) - Foresight (Cop)
Lego Shaq (Meloetta) - Perish Song (Vengeful)
SP (Alakazam) - Disable (Roleblocker)

I'm gonna add my thoughts on each player:
Leafyon/Slissith - Very well played. Both of you were suspected on the last night, but that was as far as it got, aside from two votes for Leafyon. Taking out Fenni on Night 1 was cleverly done, but an accidental botching of AEM's lynching probably gave the town a chance the next day.

AEM/Lego Shaq - Experienced Mafia players, and it showed. You contributed productively and probably would have got further had I given you better roles :sorry:. Good job guys.

SP/Fenni - Didn't do much. I can't comment too much.

Dust - Played better on the last day, but not so well originally, flashing up scum radar on Day 2 and generally being unproductive. It probably helped that you didn't protect AEM on Night 2, but oh well.

Hope to see you back when I next set up a game, and hopefully run it better.
doublepost but whatever

So Sliss completely played us? That was absolutely bizarre. Can't blame AEM, now, for falling into it as well as I.

Thanks for the compliment! Next time maybe we need to speed up the game.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:24 pm

if you legit thought i was super suspicious of leafyon and i told you to kill him, why did you not do as i asked lol

you two made the most sense, and just can't believe sliss got away scott free and i called him out too but i guess nobody felt like they had to agree with me

imo DSwift you should not have given Sliss that "no bad", because that's what solidified his bad claim, but meh.
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 pm

AEM wrote:
if you legit thought i was super suspicious of leafyon and i told you to kill him, why did you not do as i asked lol

you two made the most sense, and just can't believe sliss got away scott free and i called him out too but i guess nobody felt like they had to agree with me

imo DSwift you should not have given Sliss that "no bad", because that's what solidified his bad claim, but meh.
I personally felt Dust was more likely to be mafia then Leaf. I felt it was possible Leaf wasn't maf somehow but I was sure Dust was. But either way I saw both of them as being mafia, so it was a choice of who I felt had the worse case.

Not sure what you mean. We all called out Sliss.

I realize you feel this was a waste of your time but it isn't just you. We all played for a month. Sorry if I was being rude.

Last edited by Lego Shaq on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Use your head instead of your feelings next time
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Dustination wrote:
Use your heas instead of your feelings next time
I did use my head. And it told me you were more likely. Leaf presented a MUCH better case then you, so I logically chose you out of what I felt was the clear mafia team of you and Leaf.

Can you blame me? Everyone else but you two were clear in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:30 pm

But Dust had a proven claim lol
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:31 pm

AEM wrote:
But Dust had a proven claim lol
Not in my eyes. Everything told me there was 2 mafia. And it was, by that logic, Dust and Leaf, a proven claim or not.

I didn't realize you told me to lynch Leaf until I decided to KO Dust and I re-read. So that prevented me from changing my vote anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]   PC Mafia -  Pokemon [Mafia Victory] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Mafia - Pokemon [Mafia Victory]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next