HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amazingddd
Level 1 CPU

N/A

I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. Empty
PostSubject: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Now, I main ryu and lucas. My secondaries are chun li, mewtwo and falco. I just want to know if you can multi shine with fox in this. I also want to know if you can reverse ryu's focus punch.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:40 pm

You can multishine and Waveshine in this game. Don't know much about Ryu's focus attack, though.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:52 pm

You can't reverse the Focus Punch, but that was one of the changes we revealed in the 0.9.1 trailer.
Back to top Go down
amazingddd
Level 1 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks guys.
I also have another question.
Can you b-reverse?
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:40 am

No, you can't. However, changes in airspeed are pretty quick in this game.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Leafyon I think you're confusing it with wave-bouncing, B-reverse does not affect momentum.

Yes, you can B-reverse in this game.
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:56 pm

Are you sure? I'm almost certain they both affect momentum. Pressing the opposite direction before the button doesn't have an actual term to my knowledge, while pressing the b button before pressing the opposite direction within a few frames results in a b-reverse. Only the latter affects momentum, but they both turn around the special.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:00 pm

You're mistaken. The former does have a name, it's B-Reverse. The latter is known as Wave-Bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.   I have 2 questions about fox and ryu. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have 2 questions about fox and ryu.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Character Discussion-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com