A message from a former telekinetic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tougon
Level 1 CPU
Tougon

N/A

A message from a former telekinetic Empty
PostSubject: A message from a former telekinetic   A message from a former telekinetic EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Project Crusade;

I have wanted to share the following for a long time, but nerves and better judgment have always got the better of me. I will be as brief as possible.

Spoiler:

I am so sorry I had to break the rules and join in order to post this.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: A message from a former telekinetic   A message from a former telekinetic EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Nice to hear from you again BluePsychic. Hope all is going well with your life and its good to hear you are progressing well.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: A message from a former telekinetic   A message from a former telekinetic EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:09 am

So, you finally found your answer. It's great that you are doing well, I hope that you have a great life.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: A message from a former telekinetic   A message from a former telekinetic EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:22 am

I'm glad to hear you're doing okay, I know something about what you're going through because I also have a diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. Luckily for me though mine was caught when I was about five, with an official diagnosis at about seven, however even then it's a real uphill battle.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: A message from a former telekinetic   A message from a former telekinetic EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 am

You're welcome BluePsychic.

It must have taken courage to make this post and post it here and I appreciate that. I hope you can continue to take care of yourself from now on.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from a former telekinetic   A message from a former telekinetic Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from a former telekinetic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1