HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clans Mode and Teams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SionReaver
Level 1 CPU

N/A

Clans Mode and Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Clans Mode and Teams?   Clans Mode and Teams? EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:42 am

I'm new here but there's something that's been on my mind that hit me in smash 4 ever since the news more then four players can duke it out. I was excited about it and still am but there was a lack of anything online and just local. That makes it immensely difficult at times to practice regularly with people. In the Smash Boards and other people I talk to who have interest in 3v3 and 4v4 its mentioned how logistics is a an issue, though 3v3 is far easier to manage to make a decent amount of teams.

Going to the point, I always thought it would be nice if for Smash 4 3v3 and such had a online component both just with friends just like you can do 2v2 or a online ranking ladder.(Something a bit better then For Glory though..)

Since its for the PC, in theory it shouldn't be too hard to add on. It could be connected to say a 'friend' system. You can quickly throw your crew together when they're all ready to climb the ladder when ever. It could also work for 2v2 if needed. In theory, it would make even live team tournaments a bit more viable. In addition to this, maybe a three man practice mode? So if your team wants to practice a bit team synergy, combo's and set up they can do that.

Because say for instance you have Joe and Bob, but while they have the time they can't make the event live. However, they can join via connection and be good to go. It's just a rough draft on my part but been thinking a bit about it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

Clans Mode and Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clans Mode and Teams?   Clans Mode and Teams? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 10:09 pm

that sounds good. It would first require some sort of organizing/storing "Clans/Crews" & it's members (who would need a Join/leave option). This way matches between crews can be started with just one player and the others jump in with settings already decided (like who is who's teammate).

Idk if the game already has it since i have not gone online yet, but it would be a good start to at least have "Favorites" with a star mark or something in order to be able to sort through bigger lists of online people and crews. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/

Clans Mode and Teams?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Game Mode Discussion :: Unofficial Game Modes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com