Origins of your Name.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

Origins of your Name. Empty
PostSubject: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 pm

This is where you explain where your name came from.

Mine started on Roblox because Omega sounded cool, and Steve was a random name that I like.

The 777 came later when OmegaSteve was already taken, and it stuck.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:17 am

CJ are the initials of my name and surname, also one of my favorite video game characters is CJ from Gta San Andreas
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 am

i spin wax, im funny and i play video games
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 am

There's honestly no reason for my name, I first used it when I joined McLeodGaming and to be honest I had barely played any Zelda game when I chose it.

To this day I still haven't made it to the credits of a core Zelda game (I beat Hyrule Warriors, that's it).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:00 am

I like birds, so I put two of my favorite birds together.
Back to top Go down
Fennec
Level 3 CPU
Fennec

KasaiTheBraixen

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Fennikant came up as a joke name inspired by me and my best friend when we were talking about Pokemon. It's mostly a pun of "Fennekin" and "Can't". "Fennekan't" just looked weird, so I replaced an i instead of an e.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/FireFenni/
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
Mikael_Fernandes

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:15 pm

welp.... That's my name in real life...... I'M SO CREATIVE Kill Me
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Lego Shaq

Geno

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:36 pm

While I still love it, I had just seen Lego Movie at the time and wanted to make my name here more unique then on other sites.

I wouldn't change a thing.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:56 pm

My name is Dustin and I like Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:22 pm

mine is thebuddyadrian because my friend at school started calling me buddy adrian and the name stuck so i decided to use it but i put "THE" in front because im THEbuddyadrian not just buddyadrian
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:29 pm

My original username Grovfu was a nickname one of my mom's friends gave me because I was very energetic and liked to do karate shit when I was like 5. It was sort of like Grover + Kung Fu.

HypeConduit is sort of a descriptor I used to establish what I mean to do in the Crusade community and outside in the IRL department. My Smash Bros. Discussion has always been super-passionate and have been gained out of a long time of mechanic study and deep understanding of the franchise. I generate the love and hype for the game. My friend was also re-introducing inFamous 1/2 to me at the time so that affected the choice.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:48 pm

The Dragons and Bosses of Ancaria:
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:56 am

Mine came from the days when LAN parties were still super popular (at least down here in South Africa). My bro came up with it and it just sticked.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:06 am

The origin of my username came from my friends in the local area back when I use to play Smash 64. Being the best player out of my friends, I referred myself as Smash King. There use to be a 201 in the end to represent my zip code, but eventually removed. At one point, I use my name to explain to close friends what their girlfriend called me the previous night as a joke. Lol
Back to top Go down
Riolin'
Level 1 CPU
Riolin'

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:31 am

I watched Riolu is OP by Little Z and saw his Riolu's name was "THEY SEE ME RIOLIN". I then thought about naming myself Riolin Riolu because I liked Riolu but Blaziken was still my favorite.
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:35 am

My original name (MenacingRelic98) was just my randomly generated Xbox username that stuck.

My current name (DemonicGamerAzazel) comes from years of most of the people I know in real life blaming me for everything wrong in the world, so I accept the blame as the biblical demonic scapegoat, Azazel.

I'm not broken deep inside or anything. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TSF.Strife
Level 3 CPU
TSF.Strife

WulfenGale

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:55 am

CS - Clone Scientist, as I mained/secondaried all the clones in Melee.
Wooly - A combination of Wolf (My favourite character overall), and Dolly (the first cloned sheep)
Back to top Go down
Nohrian Sadist

Nohrian Sadist

cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:39 am

... e->y
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:58 pm

I often get called "Cmill" by my friends from church, be it in my youth group or the adults that were there. I added the 24 at the end because Jeff Gordon is my favorite driver from NASCAR.
Back to top Go down
Nintensis
Level 4 CPU
Nintensis

jmf72115

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Nintendo + Genesis = Nintensis
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcP_rB2DD03kDVk4qGFgpQ
procrastinatingDestiny
Level 6 CPU
procrastinatingDestiny

DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Well I used to go by Fate_Maker on sites and then I got bored with it so I switched it around a bit and didn't realize that Intwined is spelled with an E, but is stuck.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Mum's E-mail was jodestar, so I added part of my name (Braydon) to it, becoming Braystar. I added The in because Google was a b*tch with me needing a last name for my account, so I put The as the first name and Braystar as the last name. Sometimes I add 5's to my name because it's my favourite number
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Fox
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Err I needed to come up with a user name for my NG account to upload music. The song I wanted to upload had a lot of tremolo strings in it, so yeah.

Back to top Go down
eris27100
Level 3 CPU
eris27100

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:55 pm

I saw the name Eris in the back of my 5th grade science book and then I for some now unknown reason decided to tack the number 27100 in the end
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:57 am

I honestly don't remember where mine came from, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with Smash 64.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:38 am

SP -> short for Stay Puft

Stay Puft -> Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movies of all time and I love Stay Puft's design

he's also fat like me so we get along on a spiritual level
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 10:19 pm

Bumping for some of the newbies

If there are any

I know there is at least one
Back to top Go down
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU
wheeled_tank

Phoenix Wright
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:05 pm

wheeled_tank was a name I had since the end of beta in World of Tanks, and I chose it because tanks don't travel on wheels (at least, that isn't what is touching the ground), and the name has stuck ever since.
OmegaSteve777 wrote:
Bumping for some of the newbies

If there are any

I know there is at least one
A newbie answered tongue
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:25 pm

First boss of the Japan-only JRPG Romancing SaGa 2, one of my all-time favorite games and one I'm desperately waiting for a translation patch for. (He's also known as Kujinshi since the game has gone over two decades with no translation patch and inconsistencies in translation are to be expected)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origins of your Name.   Origins of your Name. Empty

Back to top Go down

Origins of your Name.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1